Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta SkyClub Closures & General Discussion During COVID-19

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 21, 2020, 3:32 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Zorak

Open Clubs:

See Delta Sky Club News & Updates for the latest up to date changes. Clubs Permanently Closed:
  • LAX T3 (T3 has been demolished)
  • SCL (re-branding as a LATAM Lounge)
  • SEA: S
Future Clubs: List of Future Delta Sky Clubs & Updates

Print Wikipost

Delta SkyClub Closures & General Discussion During COVID-19

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2020, 2:00 pm

Programs: Delta PM, SPG, Hertz Presidents Circle, IHG Ambassador, CLEAR/Global Entry
Originally Posted by ACCDraw
I was there a few hours ago.
Fresh in cups: Insalata Caprese, egg salad, hummus with pretzels, salad, fresh cut fruit.
Pre-made sandwiches in plastic.
Prepackaged Snacks: Cheez-itz, Mixed Nuts, Almonds
Bar is self-serve with assorted liquor and mixers, wine, coffee, tea

No hot food.
Sky Club had “maybe” a dozen people. Immaculate.
Thank you! Appreciate the update... I think i never want to see a Cheeez-it again,,,
Old Jul 6, 2020, 3:33 pm

Originally Posted by MCO Flyer
https://news.delta.com/select-delta-...tection-guests
I asked my friend who works for DL in MCO if they knew what the exact date of the re-opening was for the MCO SC and was told July 8th. I’m not sure what will be offered alcoholic as the state of FL ordered all bars to stop serving alcohol for on site consumption last week.
Private clubs might be excepted. For example, our golf club does not require a food purchase
Old Jul 6, 2020, 3:44 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by Adam1222
Was quite impressed with the food offerings at DCA. Packaged salads, wraps, pita, cookies, lemon bars- better than United Clubs or Admirals Clubs pre-Covid
MSP was gross, hospital quality buns with deli meat and wilted salad. But MSP had signs saying a new fresh food menu would be coming in weeks.

DCA Snack spread

MSP snacks
I don't feel bad now. We're you hungry?😂
Old Jul 6, 2020, 4:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by pfreet
Private clubs might be excepted. For example, our golf club does not require a food purchase
I'm not aware of any food-purchase requirement. I go to restaurants all the time just for a drink or two without buying any food.
Old Jul 6, 2020, 10:16 pm

Programs: Delta 2M DM, Southwest A List and CP
Originally Posted by FC flyer
PHX is open!
I went in July 3, when it had been open for a couple of days. The spread was a lot better than -say- at LAX, and personnel was very eager to please.
Old Jul 6, 2020, 10:57 pm

Programs: Delta DM MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite, TSA Pre-Check
Originally Posted by TrojanTraveler
JD is now premium at MSP. The second I inquired about it, the bartender indicated that she’s had a lot of complaints
Confirmed with the bartender in ATL at the B-Sky Club that Jack Daniels is now a "Premium" drink..........great reduction Delta. He asked for people to write in and complain as he has gotten tons of complaints......hard to believe in the middle of all this Delta decides to cut an option. I totally understand cutting the food options for safety, but cutting out JD is absurd.
krazykanuck and AANYC1981 like this.
Old Jul 7, 2020, 7:09 am
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by CVFDCHIEF180
Confirmed with the bartender in ATL at the B-Sky Club that Jack Daniels is now a "Premium" drink..........great reduction Delta. He asked for people to write in and complain as he has gotten tons of complaints......hard to believe in the middle of all this Delta decides to cut an option. I totally understand cutting the food options for safety, but cutting out JD is absurd.
What a cheapskate move and to think we wouldn’t notice.
readywhenyouare and KenTarmac like this.
Old Jul 7, 2020, 8:37 am

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by CVFDCHIEF180
I feel for the people who prefer JD, but if I'm honest I'll take Old Forester over JD/JB any day.
dmarge18 likes this.
Old Jul 7, 2020, 8:56 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by AANYC1981
What a cheapskate move and to think we wouldn’t notice.
agreed on the first part, but in what way were they trying to hide this, and wouldn't that plan have been foiled the first time anybody in a SC anywhere ordered one?
Old Jul 7, 2020, 9:11 am

Programs: UA PM, DL PM, Bonvoy Titanium, HH Gold
Heading through ATL in a couple of weeks. Can you still get alcohol in the clubs or is the restricted? Thanks.
Old Jul 7, 2020, 11:17 am

Programs: Pre✓, Delta DM, Hilton LT Diamond, Mariott Plat, PC Gold, National EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Hepsaint
Thank you! Appreciate the update... I think i never want to see a Cheeez-it again,,,
I'm with you on that one! I never was a fan of the Cheez-its. They're cheap, unhealthy, disgusting junk food. There's quality junk food and then there are Cheez-its. DELTA needs to learn the difference. LOL
Hepsaint, AANYC1981 and dmarge18 like this.
Old Jul 7, 2020, 7:39 pm

Originally Posted by DawgmanOH
Heading through ATL in a couple of weeks. Can you still get alcohol in the clubs or is the restricted? Thanks.
I don't know that they ever stopped. They are definitely serving it now though.
Old Jul 8, 2020, 10:09 am

Programs: Delta DM, MM
I am in the PHX club now. Nice spread of grab and go. Puts MSP to shame.
Old Jul 8, 2020, 2:21 pm

Programs: 2.96MM DL DM, Hyatt Globalist, AA Plat Pro, UA Silver, HH Lifetime Diamond, Marriott TE
Did MCO open today?
Old Jul 8, 2020, 10:37 pm

Programs: DL 1MM Annual Silver,AS 100K 22-24, AS 75K 15-21
Are there any clubs in danger of not reopening; mothballing.

Jiburi

PS: surprised SFO is not amongst one open...

Last edited by jiburi; Jul 8, 2020 at 10:45 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.