Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta SkyClub Closures & General Discussion During COVID-19

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 21, 2020, 3:32 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Zorak

Open Clubs:

See Delta Sky Club News & Updates for the latest up to date changes. Clubs Permanently Closed:
  • LAX T3 (T3 has been demolished)
  • SCL (re-branding as a LATAM Lounge)
  • SEA: S
Future Clubs: List of Future Delta Sky Clubs & Updates

Print Wikipost

Delta SkyClub Closures & General Discussion During COVID-19

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2022, 4:07 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by Adelphos
IMO anything but B given how much of a zoo that lounge has been when I have been through in recent times
I’d avoid A also at all cost. For some reason the A Centerpoint club has been closing at random times (not sure if it’s due to staffing issues or what) but as a result the main A SC at A17 gets packed as a result.
Old Jan 9, 2022, 8:35 pm
Suspended
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
LGA Skyclub 2022 updates?

Has anyone recently visited the Skyclubs at LGA? How is the service with the construction ongoing?
Old Jan 10, 2022, 8:18 am

Programs: DA Diamond(1 MM), Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador/Charter Ambassador, Hyatt Glob, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by Gertjaars
Has anyone recently visited the Skyclubs at LGA? How is the service with the construction ongoing?
The D and C clubs are still as they were when the construction started. I prefer the bigger C club to D but its not a huge difference. I like the window cubicles in the C club right next to the restrooms. Food offerings are similar in both. Bar staff at C are pleasant. D can be a bit of a zoo and the food/bar area can get a little crazy. The one i don't visit a lot is the smaller C club right across from security. Its the smallest of the lot, has unisex restrooms(and only 2 i think). It's about 40 yards from the main C club, so I usually default to the larger one. All in all, the LGA clubs are what i would call "fine/good enough".
Gertjaars likes this.
Old Jan 10, 2022, 9:50 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, Hilton HHonors Silver, Hertz Gold Status.
FLL to LAX last night: Did some very weird circling around ATL because of thunderstorms (connecting there) and ended up being a 2hr 13 minute flight. Got to ATL and I was exhausted, I would've barely made the connection to LAX and decided to take a hotel in ATL. Went to SC and got free comped entry again. Food was actually good & buffet style. BBQ chicken and Mac & Cheese all served hot. Plus Butternut Squash soup was good.

Circling around ATL with turbulence and thunderstorms and watching "Twister" was kind of neat, I guess haha.
Old Jan 10, 2022, 10:37 am

Originally Posted by LDNConsultant
I always try and take a shower post a long international flight but it seems like I will have to wait until I get home...
It’s so disappointing that showers haven’t been reopened. I always try to shower once I get to the US after a long flight and before going on to my final connecting flight. Showers are open at lounges in Europe.
Old Jan 10, 2022, 10:20 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, DL FO, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5 Whatevers
Was at DTW and SEA SkyClub again last week around early dinnertime/late lunchtime.

DTW had chicken schwarma, marinated chickpeas and lentil/rice pilaf as the entrees. Blueberry tart and some cobbler for dessert.

SEA was serving the same thing as they were before Christmas - beef barbacoa, black beans, and rice. Same Sweet Streets prepackaged desserts. Food used to be better at SEA, I think.
Old Jan 12, 2022, 12:44 am

Does anyone know what club(s) have typically been open the latest in ATL? The posted operational hours haven’t always been consistent with what’s on the app/website, it seems. Are any regularly open until 10:30 or 11:00 pm?

I have a connection onto one of the last departures Friday night, so I’m just trying to get a game plan together.

Last edited by wm1024; Jan 12, 2022 at 12:53 am
Old Jan 26, 2022, 8:23 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Spicy margaritas (that's a jalapeno on the toothpick peeking out from behind the lime) and mango mousse (looked good but I did not partake) brought around on a cart today at LAX

Old Jan 26, 2022, 10:16 pm

Programs: DL DM
Which club in ATL?

I have got a 4 hr 15 min connection coming up on Friday in ATL, and haven't visited a Skyclub since Covid started. I have been to the club in F before, just debating if it's worth the trek over there or just visit one in either T/A/B (likely to be arriving/departing from one of those concourses). With all the service reductions I hadn't wanted to pay the $39 entry fee with my DL Amex Plat card, but seeing food service has returned to the clubs I'll spring for it this time to kill a few hours on the layover.
Old Jan 26, 2022, 10:55 pm

Programs: DL, UA, AA
Originally Posted by GagaPilot
I have got a 4 hr 15 min connection coming up on Friday in ATL, and haven't visited a Skyclub since Covid started. I have been to the club in F before, just debating if it's worth the trek over there or just visit one in either T/A/B (likely to be arriving/departing from one of those concourses). With all the service reductions I hadn't wanted to pay the $39 entry fee with my DL Amex Plat card, but seeing food service has returned to the clubs I'll spring for it this time to kill a few hours on the layover.

There is already a thread dedicated to this. Have a look for it.

Edit: I think there is, but I couldn't find it using the search function. Maybe someone else will chime in with a link.

Last edited by Goodoldflyer; Jan 26, 2022 at 11:03 pm
Old Jan 27, 2022, 1:36 am

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by Goodoldflyer
There is already a thread dedicated to this. Have a look for it.

Edit: I think there is, but I couldn't find it using the search function. Maybe someone else will chime in with a link.
Yep, I remember seeing a thread a few weeks back for the same topic, but couldn’t find it despite searching for quite a while tonight. The search on FT sucks. This is why I posted here, rather than starting yet another thread.
Goodoldflyer likes this.
Old Jan 27, 2022, 3:32 am

Programs: DL, UA, AA
Originally Posted by GagaPilot
Yep, I remember seeing a thread a few weeks back for the same topic, but couldn’t find it despite searching for quite a while tonight. The search on FT sucks. This is why I posted here, rather than starting yet another thread.

Maybe someone else will weigh in with either advice or a link to that thread. Good luck!
Old Jan 27, 2022, 7:18 am

Programs: UA: 1K, Hyatt: Explorist and Marriott: LF Titanium Elite
Any recent experience at JFK T4 SC and do you know if the showers are available - if not might as well go to the AMEX Lounge
Old Jan 27, 2022, 7:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Does the Club at ATL terminal F(meaning the PP lounge not the skyclub have showers? I am flying HNL/ATL in march and would love to get a shower during my layover and am sure the Skyclub's showers won't be open by then. I wouldn't be surprised if Delta makes this a perm. move so they can be eco friendly and save water LOL
Old Jan 27, 2022, 8:16 am

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by LDNConsultant
Any recent experience at JFK T4 SC and do you know if the showers are available - if not might as well go to the AMEX Lounge
All showers at every SC are still closed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.