Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta SkyClub Closures & General Discussion During COVID-19

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 21, 2020, 3:32 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Zorak

Open Clubs:

See Delta Sky Club News & Updates for the latest up to date changes. Clubs Permanently Closed:
  • LAX T3 (T3 has been demolished)
  • SCL (re-branding as a LATAM Lounge)
  • SEA: S
Future Clubs: List of Future Delta Sky Clubs & Updates

Print Wikipost

Delta SkyClub Closures & General Discussion During COVID-19

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2022, 9:06 am

Programs: UA: 1K, Hyatt: Explorist and Marriott: LF Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by Crossinator
All showers at every SC are still closed.
Thanks - AMEX Lounge it is~~
cmd320 likes this.
Old Jan 27, 2022, 8:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by LDNConsultant
Any recent experience at JFK T4 SC and do you know if the showers are available - if not might as well go to the AMEX Lounge
I'm not sure the ones at the Amex lounge are open either, unless you know something I don't The only ones at T4 that I know are open are the ones at the Virgin Clubhouse, which you can get into with an Amex Plat.
Old Jan 29, 2022, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by krazykanuck
I'm not sure the ones at the Amex lounge are open either, unless you know something I don't The only ones at T4 that I know are open are the ones at the Virgin Clubhouse, which you can get into with an Amex Plat.
I just went yesterday - the showers are closed but as usual the food was much better than SC.
Old Jan 31, 2022, 2:09 pm

Programs: AA, DL Platinum, AS, AF/KL, UA, VS, HA, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle
While it seems from this thread that SC showers are still closed, the travel blog Monkey Miles just did a review of the ATL F SC from January and seemingly reported them as open.

"Showers? Yes, although occupied when I visited ( Terminal E has them as well)."

Full review here.
Old Jan 31, 2022, 3:02 pm

Programs: DM/3MM
Originally Posted by LDNConsultant
I just went yesterday - the showers are closed but as usual the food was much better than SC.
Are you referring to the VS clubhouse or the Centurion Lounge? The showers have been open at the CL since around August, so am curious if they have closed again.

And I didn’t realize that Amex Platinum provided access to the VS Clubhouse.
Old Jan 31, 2022, 3:23 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by TrojanTraveler
I think it's relatively recent: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...centurion.html
Old Jan 31, 2022, 3:28 pm

Originally Posted by TrojanTraveler
Are you referring to the VS clubhouse or the Centurion Lounge? The showers have been open at the CL since around August, so am curious if they have closed again.

I went to CL and they were open in Q4 2021 but closed again recently due to omicron. They had no ETA on when they would re-open
Old Jan 31, 2022, 6:49 pm

Programs: DM/3MM
Originally Posted by Zorak
Thanks much for the link. This would be a great option if they maintain extended hours access. I have found the food in the CL less impressive in my last few visits. Looking forward to being able to access the Clubhouse next week.
Old Feb 2, 2022, 2:08 pm

Programs: AA Platinum
Hi just trying to find out are there any Sky Clubs at ATL with open showers?? Thanks
Old Feb 2, 2022, 5:02 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Premier Gold
Originally Posted by happiest_at_40000
Hi just trying to find out are there any Sky Clubs at ATL with open showers?? Thanks
No, there are not.
Old Feb 2, 2022, 6:12 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond (*G), KQ Asante Gold (ST+), Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Gold
Went through SkyClubs in LAX, DTW (x2), and ATL this past week. Relatively good food spreads for US airline lounges.

LAX had a good dinner spread with hot fish, lots of salads, and a delicious charcuterie plate.
Both DTW lounges had decent breakfast spreads with premade omelets, sausage, potatoes, and a variety of cold items including a decent fruit platter. No alcohol until 7am.
ATL had an ok dinner spread with pulled pork, some mediocre salads, and a sad-looking charcuterie plate.
Old Feb 3, 2022, 8:25 pm

Programs: DL Plat/SC 1MM, HHonors Gold, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Sam's Club
LAX this weekend had mac and cheese. . . so much cheese, multiple steamers of dairy delight from pan to plate. Contrasted by dried out lemon salmon. Lastly, perhaps they could cook the green beans a little? Good spread overall!
Old Feb 6, 2022, 6:03 pm

Originally Posted by boeingATL
LAX this weekend had mac and cheese. . . so much cheese, multiple steamers of dairy delight from pan to plate. Contrasted by dried out lemon salmon. Lastly, perhaps they could cook the green beans a little? Good spread overall!
That LA club has really been pushing that salmon lately. I'm not sure that's ever the best option to serve in steamer trays. Hope they go back to chicken, pork or beef soon.
Old Feb 6, 2022, 10:50 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
I've had the salmon right when they put it out and it was horribly overcooked already. But I do appreciate the variety of other options to choose from at the club.
Old Feb 7, 2022, 11:29 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Supply chain issues at ATL F, I guess...

cmd320 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.