Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta SkyClub Closures & General Discussion During COVID-19

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 21, 2020, 3:32 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Zorak

Open Clubs:

See Delta Sky Club News & Updates for the latest up to date changes. Clubs Permanently Closed:
  • LAX T3 (T3 has been demolished)
  • SCL (re-branding as a LATAM Lounge)
  • SEA: S
Future Clubs: List of Future Delta Sky Clubs & Updates

Print Wikipost

Delta SkyClub Closures & General Discussion During COVID-19

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2020, 9:07 pm

Passed by F Thursday all they had was basically cheez its and peanuts, last time I came through they at least had sandwiches.
Old Sep 19, 2020, 9:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by parrotheadmjb
Passed by F Thursday all they had was basically cheez its and peanuts, last time I came through they at least had sandwiches.
At F? What time were you there? That seems odd...
Old Sep 20, 2020, 2:05 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Nothing pairs with sandwiches and salad like a death stare!

Global Adventurer likes this.
Old Sep 20, 2020, 2:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by CMK10
Good thing they have that sneeze guard in place to protect all that packaged food...
Old Sep 20, 2020, 2:33 pm

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by CMK10

Kudos to Delta for having such a great spread and the employees who are working the front lines!!!
Old Sep 20, 2020, 4:21 pm

Inside MSP right now. It’s packed. Full bar service available... 1/4 ham and cheese sandwich “bites”... veggie wraps... a few salad cups... the usual prepackaged snacks. Decent sized crowd moving chairs near the bar to watch football.
Old Sep 20, 2020, 4:33 pm

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by GeJohnO
Inside MSP right now. It’s packed. Full bar service available... 1/4 ham and cheese sandwich “bites”... veggie wraps... a few salad cups... the usual prepackaged snacks. Decent sized crowd moving chairs near the bar to watch football.
That's unfortunate. Be safe!
Global Adventurer likes this.
Old Sep 20, 2020, 5:43 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by GeJohnO
It has been fairly busy the past two weeks but I thought it was especially busy tonight, especially in contrast to the barren airport mall. Who knows—they might need to open the C club just to maintain social distancing!
Old Sep 20, 2020, 5:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by tardyturtle
It has been fairly busy the past two weeks but I thought it was especially busy tonight, especially in contrast to the barren airport mall. Who knows—they might need to open the C club just to maintain social distancing!
Same thing is happening in ATL. They have too many lounges/sections closed and the remaining areas get packed.
dmarge18 likes this.
Old Sep 21, 2020, 2:03 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
DTW Centerpoint was very pleasant and empty last Friday night. They do close at 8:30 PM now though I'm not sure how many late flights are back. All drinks are dispensed by a bartender and it's all bottom shelf stuff.

Showers are all closed due to COVID which is silly. Wouldn't you want us extra clean?
cmd320 and Global Adventurer like this.
Old Sep 21, 2020, 4:37 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Plat-ist, Bonvoyyyyyyed, Hilton $15 Daily F&B Receiver, Food Lion MVP
Hot food is back (as of today, I was told), at the JFK club, despite both club and terminal being complete ghost towns. Italian sausage, chicken thighs, and pasta served by an attendant from the other side of the prep line.

Old Sep 21, 2020, 5:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ekozie
Hot food is back (as of today, I was told), at the JFK club, despite both club and terminal being complete ghost towns. Italian sausage, chicken thighs, and pasta served by an attendant from the other side of the prep line.
Very interesting. I figured JFK would be one of the last airports to get hot food back.
ekozie likes this.
Old Sep 21, 2020, 6:00 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Plat-ist, Bonvoyyyyyyed, Hilton $15 Daily F&B Receiver, Food Lion MVP
Originally Posted by cmd320
Very interesting. I figured JFK would be one of the last airports to get hot food back.
who woulda thunk. maybe they can find a way to cater wine and beer on my 1hr 10min flights next?
Old Sep 21, 2020, 6:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ekozie
who woulda thunk. maybe they can find a way to cater wine and beer on my 1hr 10min flights next?
Haha, however we shan’t hold our breath.
ekozie likes this.
Old Sep 22, 2020, 1:09 pm

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
Originally Posted by cmd320
At F? What time were you there? That seems odd...
I was in the F club last night, as my flight parked at gate F12. I didn't see very much in the way of food. Had one beer, drank it on the SkyDeck, and then went and got dinner at Chick-Fil-A in Concourse A on the way to my connection at T3.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.