Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 28, 2024, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
This is an archive thread, the active thread is [Consolidated]UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

If a United / United Express flight has not posted within 5 days, you may request missing flight credit
Go to the bottom of the page and sign-in into your account
You will need the e-ticket number.
Requests may be submitted up to 12 months after the date of your flight.

For missing flight partner credit you will need to wait 15 7 days.
For any segment operated by a Star Alliance partner airline, Aer Lingus or Jet Airway, you’ll need to enter additional information along with the ticket number.

For missing non-flight partner credit you will need to wait 8 weeks before requesting missing credit

related thread: Retroactive flight credit for new MP account
UA claims I was a "no show" , cancelled rest of itin -- but I did actually fly!!!
For the archive of previous posts: Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Print Wikipost

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2012, 11:12 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.997MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by jh6000
...Have others had issues with getting flight credits ...
for the most part flight crediting has been turned off since 3/3 (or a bit earlier).
A bunch of my post 3/3 flights posted a few hours ago

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...hread-pss.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...onversion.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...ng-thread.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...es-united.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...d-upgrade.html

... and others

Originally Posted by jh6000
...Any suggestions? ...
unless you have an urge need to use the miles, it might be easiest to wait a bit long

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Mar 15, 2012 at 9:03 pm
Old Mar 15, 2012, 2:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
We're well past the two week mark since my last LX flights which haven't posted. But if the new "promise" is March 19th, I'll continue to wait.

I used mobile BP's, but they are still sitting there on my iPhone. Not sure what I would do with them if they ask though.
Old Mar 15, 2012, 9:58 am

missing miles 2 weeks now

i've e-mailed United twice, called i dont know how many times which they never answer. Missing over 100k miles and no end in sight to the constant issues/excuses. Horrible
Old Mar 15, 2012, 9:59 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA Gold
Originally Posted by ryder1650
I took a United Express flight and only received 234 miles (I am premier platinum) and no bonus miles. Should have received 500 + 325 miles for this flight.
I had four flights from 3/6 post last night and received no bonus miles and no PQMs for two UA Express flights although I did receive PQS' for those flights. The other two flights were on UA metal and posted correctly.
Old Mar 15, 2012, 10:03 am

Programs: UA 1k
I had a UA flight from 3/8 post this morning. So it seems we're finally getting through them...
Old Mar 15, 2012, 10:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by stimpy
We're well past the two week mark since my last LX flights which haven't posted. But if the new "promise" is March 19th, I'll continue to wait.

I used mobile BP's, but they are still sitting there on my iPhone. Not sure what I would do with them if they ask though.
Take pictures of them and make sure you can save as digital images. Good chance you're gonna need them to claim credit. Knowing your seat assignment is no longer good enough (as it was with PMUA where you could submit online).
Old Mar 15, 2012, 10:53 am

Programs: UA 1K, SPG plat ambassador
My UA flights on 3/3 and 3/11 have not posted. Are they posting any mileage activity at all?
Old Mar 15, 2012, 2:35 pm

Programs: AA Plat; Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, BestW Plat
Originally Posted by newfather
Now that the new system is the legacy Continental OnePass system, all of us United customers are now seen as a 'partner' flight(not a 'primary' or Continental flight). This will last until March 19. Until then, the delay that millions of us are experiencing will continue because our flight postings are taking the typical length of time to post as if we were flying on some 'partner' airline. After the 19th, we should see much faster posting times. I'll believe it when I see it.
That's odd. I had 3 segments on 3/10 (all PMUA; routed through ORD and DEN) and 3 segments on 3/13 (all PMCO; routed through IAH and EWR). Itinerary was booked in February on the CO website using my OnePass number. So far, only the middle segment of the 3/10 flights has appeared. None of the 3/13 segments have appeared.
Old Mar 15, 2012, 3:34 pm

Programs: UA Gold, United Club, HHonors Diamond, Starwood Gold, Hertz 5 Star
How long did PMCO take to post flights for CO flyers?

I ask because PMUA flights would almost always post next day for anything early in the day and the 2nd day for anythng else. Partner airlines could take 3-5 days under the previous system.

Its now been 3 days since my last UA flight on 3/12 and 2 days since my 3/13 flight and neither posted. So whatever the issue, or even assuming there is no issue at all, it is at least taking 1-2 days longer to post than pre merger at least based on UA's former experience.
Old Mar 15, 2012, 4:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Dsybok
How long did PMCO take to post flights for CO flyers?
While I'm clearly not a PMCO flyer on my ~60K BIS of PMCO (and crediting another 30K EQM of *A) in the preceding 18 months, 2 days was the absolute best case for CO metal (with 3 being more standard, occasionally 4), and *A flights taking from 6-14 days.

Not pretty, generally speaking, but likely what we have to look forward to once the dust settles.
Old Mar 16, 2012, 6:24 pm

Programs: UA Premier Silver
Anyone have any luck with United Express flights posting yet? It's been a week, but it doesn't seem like too long compared to what some others are going through. When I try to request mileage using the ticket number I get a message indicating I was already awarded the mileage because the mainline United segments have posted on that itinerary.
Old Mar 16, 2012, 7:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by semifrequentflyer
Anyone have any luck with United Express flights posting yet? It's been a week, but it doesn't seem like too long compared to what some others are going through. When I try to request mileage using the ticket number I get a message indicating I was already awarded the mileage because the mainline United segments have posted on that itinerary.
the Xjet one posted just fine for me; I had one skywest post, one that didn't, and a Mesa one not post. It seems that the day you flew is the deciding factor.
Old Mar 16, 2012, 8:11 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by demkr
So just to tally, does everyone have weird things going on with PQM activity such as the negative stuff (looks like this: http://oi40.tinypic.com/2zp4mrk.jpg) or did anyone's postings today happen completely properly?

So far it looks like the issues are:

1. RDM and possibly PQM/future Bonuses issued when they should not have been.

2. PQM's being reduced from "before" totals resulting in 0 net PQMs per flight posting as of 3/14.
A couple more of my flights from this past week are posting. All have the above two issues. Arrrrgh. I just have to keep telling myself that it will fix itself.... hopefully....
Old Mar 17, 2012, 2:56 am

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B176 Safari/7534.48.3)

Yeah it seems like it fixes automatically the day after posting. This is the 3rd time its happened to me... Very annoyIng. I earn the RDMs but the PQMs negatIve themselves out. Then the next day it looks fine (until sOmething new posts). Hope this one fixes itself too...
Old Mar 17, 2012, 6:46 pm

Programs: UA 1K Hyatt Globalist Marriott Lifetime Plat
Miles not showing up

I had a flight booked on the old continental website where partner flights on air canada still showed up. It's a flight from CLE to BCN connecting through YYZ and FRA. The flight from YYZ to FRA is on air canada fare class V east and S west. It's showing up that I won't get any miles for it nor any pqm. Is this just a system glitch?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.