Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 28, 2024, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
This is an archive thread, the active thread is [Consolidated]UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

If a United / United Express flight has not posted within 5 days, you may request missing flight credit
Go to the bottom of the page and sign-in into your account
You will need the e-ticket number.
Requests may be submitted up to 12 months after the date of your flight.

For missing flight partner credit you will need to wait 15 7 days.
For any segment operated by a Star Alliance partner airline, Aer Lingus or Jet Airway, you’ll need to enter additional information along with the ticket number.

For missing non-flight partner credit you will need to wait 8 weeks before requesting missing credit

related thread: Retroactive flight credit for new MP account
UA claims I was a "no show" , cancelled rest of itin -- but I did actually fly!!!
For the archive of previous posts: Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Print Wikipost

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2012, 11:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by flyer215
Anyone seen a 3/6 flight credit yet? 3/7? 3/8?
tried to submit a missing mileage request again today for the flight on 3/6, still showing that it was already credited; still not actually credited.

Hopefully the lag is to fix the distances. I hope.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 11:27 am

Programs: AA ExPlat; UA GS (via MM companion); SPG
Originally Posted by WIRunner
tried to submit a missing mileage request again today for the flight on 3/6, still showing that it was already credited; still not actually credited.
My guess is that the missing mileage request submission process checks the queue in addition to your acct, so that if credit is pending, it doesn't let you request credit for the same flight.

But of course, your acct doesn't reflect anything in the 'pending' queue.

Agent who resubmitted my 3/5 'ON' flight said that he could see my (normal) 3/9 flight credit in the queue-- he said "Let's say it is... circling before being cleared for landing." lol.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 11:50 am

Programs: AA EXP | UA Million Miler Gold (former decade-long 1K) | SPG Plat | Hyatt Plat | Avis Chairman
Multiple segments flown, including on 3/3 and after. No mileage posted yet (or anything else). Waiting patiently like everyone else...
Old Mar 14, 2012, 12:09 pm

Programs: SPG Plat
Same boat as most. Miles for flights post 3/1 MIA. 1K card MIA, and one SWU MIA.
One good bit of news, miles for my MP credit card posted the other day
Old Mar 14, 2012, 12:28 pm

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
2/18 on LH, still not posted...
Old Mar 14, 2012, 12:41 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by as219
Originally Posted by LeviFlight
I think we just all need to chill a bit. Miles that are a few days late is a minor issue to be stressing over. Irritating, yes; important no. There are folks here complaining about 3/6 for goodness sakes. Keep the back up and it will get sorted in time. And stop phoning them with trivial issues, let them concentrate on bigger issues - like your upgrade, or seat.
That's all well and good, but as I'm sitting here waiting for recent flights to post, I'm watching specific award inventory I need dry up. Perhaps not important to you, but to some of us, yes, it is.
You have my sympathy on this one. This is one of the situations where pressing them is very reasonable. For those with miles in the bank, not so pressing.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 1:23 pm

Programs: AA ExecPlat; UA 1K
post 3/5 flights have started posting again, but...

Originally Posted by AZjohns
Same boat as most. Miles for flights post 3/1 MIA. 1K card MIA, and one SWU MIA.
One good bit of news, miles for my MP credit card posted the other day
Within the last hour or two, I had a flight post from 3/6 and 2 from 3/9 (UA metal). But a UA flight from 3/2 that had previously posted is no longer listed (though the RDM's seem to still be there). The new flights (3/6 and 3/9) were added to RDMs but not to PQM's. Still missing an LH flight from 2/12 (more than a month ago) and 3 Jet Airways flights from the following week -- one of which appeared on my account for a few days last week and then disappeared again. Chase miles posted a few days ago but other non-airlines partner postings have ground to a halt as well. I figure it will be a month or longer before this gets sorted out.

EDIT: Correction -- the 3/2 flight remains posted but was pushed off the front page. Same with the Jet Airways flight. But the really strange thing is that the PQM detail page says I started with a balance on 3/1 of negative-2500 and have since earned 54,000-plus miles (most of which were simply the Jan./Feb. activity transferring over on 3/3). Not sure why I am now required to start 2500 PQM's in the hole for the year.

Last edited by McTigerFan; Mar 14, 2012 at 1:52 pm
Old Mar 14, 2012, 1:34 pm

Programs: SPG Plat
Originally Posted by McTigerFan
...I figure it will be a month or longer before this gets sorted out.
I hope you are right
Old Mar 14, 2012, 1:39 pm

Programs: AA PLTPRO, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Recent flights:

NH1005 (3/3/12)
NZ9834 (3/4/12)
UA 862 (3/11/12)
UA 304 (3/11/12)

Everything except for the first flight on 3/3/12 (at the stroke of midnight!) has posted.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 3:11 pm

Programs: DL PM UA PSilver Marriott Lifetime Plat, AMEX Platinum, Avis PC, UA MPPPlus
Flights from 3/6 and 3/7 have posted on my MP account in the last couple hours, so I do think they are catching up.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 4:27 pm

yes but there seems to be an issue with the begging balance from the prior statement..so it has a negative BB
Old Mar 14, 2012, 4:31 pm

Programs: UA Premier Silver
Flight segments on UA posted today from 3/9 and 3/11. However, the segments on United Express did not post from those same days. Oh well, can't complain about progress.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 4:31 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM
They are catching up, but it's in a strange way.

I had two flights on each on 3-5, 3-6, 3-8, and 3-9. Three flights just posted--one each from 3-6, 3-8, and 3-9.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 4:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
I've had a trickle of UA flights suddenly post from March 7 and 9, but not the partner flights that occurred earlier.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 4:36 pm
mapoptic

Originally Posted by sweetsue
yes but there seems to be an issue with the begging balance from the prior statement..so it has a negative BB
I now have the same issue. I hit the rollover date with 32,624 EQMs in my UA account and zero PQMs in my CO account.

If I look at my last statement from CO, it shows the following (Columns are award miles/PQM/PQS) -- all correct:

Ending Balance as of 02/05/2012: 1,000 0 0

If I look at "Activity Since My Last Statement" on the new United Website, suddenly my PQM balance brought forward from CO is negative (Columns are award miles/PQM/PQS)

Beginning Balance as of 02/06/2012: 1,000 (1,017) 0

As a result, my current combined PQM balance is 1,017 miles lower than it should be, and lower than it was a few days ago. That's three of us (so far) in the thread with the problem. Weird. Do we PM UAInsider to take a look?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.