Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 28, 2024, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
This is an archive thread, the active thread is [Consolidated]UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

If a United / United Express flight has not posted within 5 days, you may request missing flight credit
Go to the bottom of the page and sign-in into your account
You will need the e-ticket number.
Requests may be submitted up to 12 months after the date of your flight.

For missing flight partner credit you will need to wait 15 7 days.
For any segment operated by a Star Alliance partner airline, Aer Lingus or Jet Airway, you’ll need to enter additional information along with the ticket number.

For missing non-flight partner credit you will need to wait 8 weeks before requesting missing credit

related thread: Retroactive flight credit for new MP account
UA claims I was a "no show" , cancelled rest of itin -- but I did actually fly!!!
For the archive of previous posts: Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Print Wikipost

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2012, 4:01 pm

Programs: COdbaUA Platinum 2MM
Originally Posted by msk6261
I have 5 itineraries (worth approx 35k EQM) since 2/15 that have not posted.

2 of them were before 3/4.
I am still waiting for my CO flights on 28 Feb 2012 to post as well as UA flights on 3 March 2012.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 4:04 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by hans
And also to fix the "errors" in point-to-point mileage. Should be going back to what was previously used.
And the part where it was wiping out PQM balances. SHARES as a system can post miles just fine. It has for many airlines over many years. And it will continue to do so. That was my only point.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 4:04 pm

Programs: UA GS
I've got one on 3/6, sounds like I've still got a while to go to get that posted...
Old Mar 13, 2012, 4:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by sbm12
And the part where it was wiping out PQM balances. SHARES as a system can post miles just fine. It has for many airlines over many years. And it will continue to do so. That was my only point.
Do you deny that it is both less timely for own-metal posting than Apollo, along with less reliable for *A posting, even before the changeover?
Old Mar 13, 2012, 4:35 pm

Programs: Route Inn Super Mega Ultra Platmond, AA credit card stooge, Fee-Paying Customer of JL, NH, LH,
Waiting for 4 LH flights from mid-Feb to post here too.

I'm also waiting for two LH flights from mid-Nov retroactively credited to CO to post. This requires yet another email to the OnePass, I mean MP, service center. So I'll give them another week or two to sort things out before contacting them again.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 4:47 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, Avis 1st
Still waiting on two from 3/6 and one one 3/10 to post. Tried requesting the mileage credit online for the 3/6 flights but .bomb said the eticket number was invalid. Not going to waste 3hrs of my time right now to call the MPSC
Old Mar 13, 2012, 5:19 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 100K, United MM, Marriott Gold, IHG Diamond, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Globalist
On "My Account--MileagePlus History:" the drop down shows mileage from 3/01-3/04 as being the most recent available--so my flights on 3/6 are not there. Nine days since 3/4 and no mileage updates????--pathetic!
Old Mar 13, 2012, 9:10 pm

Programs: Former 1KMM now free as UA Gold MM, former HH D, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by joebeenyc
SQ and LH flights on 3/5 & 3/9. No post of miles as of yet.
Don't feel bad: I have UA flights on 3/5 and 3/9 that haven't posted.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 9:22 pm

Programs: UA 1K 3MM , Marriott Amb, Hyatt D, HH D, Hertz PC
Still missing 3/6 SYD-SFO, SFO-ORD. Called MP today(transferred from 1K desk by kind PMUA agent who stayed on the line until MP picked up) and had them enter flights into the system manually. We'll see if they actually show up tomorrow as promised.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 9:23 pm

Programs: UA Million Miler, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Let's face it, the conversion or partnership or whatever you want to call it has been a complete clusterf*ck on the IT side. Yes the planes are flying, but IT and customer service are just awful.

I have ANA flights from Feb 27 and March 1 that haven't posted. I also have UA flights (former CO routes) from Saturday that still haven't posted.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 9:32 pm

Programs: UA Gold MM, UA Club Lifer, MC Lifetime Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
Had 3 flights on 3/5: one in ZN; one in ON; one in F. Only the F flight has posted. Trying to claim missing mileage on the UAL site ends with the response that credit has already been given.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 9:33 pm

Programs: UA GS, UA 2MM, HH LT Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium
I'm missing 6 segments since 3/3 and when I make a Missing Mileage Request on the website, here's what I get:

We could not process your request. Please see the message below and make revisions.

Ticket Number Request Status
016213946XXXX

This ticket number can not be verified. Please return to Mileage Credit Request and enter a valid ticket number. Or you may contact the MileagePlus Service Center at 1-800-421-4655

I am really trying to avoid making a call.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 10:41 pm

Programs: UA *G; Delta Diamond; AA EXP; Marriott LT Plat; Hyatt Globalist
This may explain why I haven't seen any updated postings of flights I've taken since 3/3. I also have a BD flight from late February that also hasn't posted.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 11:42 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Platinum, Marriott Platinum
I think we just all need to chill a bit. Miles that are a few days late is a minor issue to be stressing over. Irritating, yes; important no. There are folks here complaining about 3/6 for goodness sakes. Keep the back up and it will get sorted in time. And stop phoning them with trivial issues, let them concentrate on bigger issues - like your upgrade, or seat.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 12:01 am

Programs: Statusless and proud
I've flown six flights since the merger. The two on 3/4 where my upgrade DIDN'T clear posted. The two on 3/4 where my upgrade DID clear DIDN'T post. I'm assuming that's why I haven't gotten credit for those. And looks like they shut it down on 3/6 for anything further onward from that point, and neither my non-upgraded 3/5 flight nor my non-upgraded 3/6 flight have posted.

Chris

Last edited by JayhawkCO; Mar 14, 2012 at 12:36 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.