Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 28, 2024, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
This is an archive thread, the active thread is [Consolidated]UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

If a United / United Express flight has not posted within 5 days, you may request missing flight credit
Go to the bottom of the page and sign-in into your account
You will need the e-ticket number.
Requests may be submitted up to 12 months after the date of your flight.

For missing flight partner credit you will need to wait 15 7 days.
For any segment operated by a Star Alliance partner airline, Aer Lingus or Jet Airway, you’ll need to enter additional information along with the ticket number.

For missing non-flight partner credit you will need to wait 8 weeks before requesting missing credit

related thread: Retroactive flight credit for new MP account
UA claims I was a "no show" , cancelled rest of itin -- but I did actually fly!!!
For the archive of previous posts: Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2012, 12:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium

Is anyone else experiencing problems with *A partner flights crediting to their UA MP account? I've had five flights in the last two weeks (on LH and TK) and only one has posted so far. LH is normally very fast to post, from past experience.

Am I just having a bad luck streak or is this systemic?
Old Feb 26, 2012, 12:38 am

Programs: UA Gold
I've also had recent flights on TK not credit. I did the online credit request and got a letter back saying the miles did not credit because TK said there was no such passenger. Now I have to send in copies of boarding passes and e-tickets to get credit. Big pain- not sure why this can't be done electronically; there should at least be an email address to send scans rather than relying on mailed in paper...
Old Feb 26, 2012, 12:42 am

Programs: Delta Diamond, AA Exec Plat, UA 1K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Diplomatico
Is anyone else experiencing problems with *A partner flights crediting to their UA MP account? I've had five flights in the last two weeks (on LH and TK) and only one has posted so far. LH is normally very fast to post, from past experience.

Am I just having a bad luck streak or is this systemic?
I have four flights in the last two weeks on LH that have not posted.
Just short of the 14 day waiting period to request credit so will be requesting this week. Strange that this is happening all of a sudden.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 1:13 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA Exec Plat, MR Plat, HH Gold
Check the fare class of your ticket against the mileage earning chart on CO's website for LH.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 1:40 am

Programs: UA *S , MR LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Hertz PC
Please be aware that LH had a major overhaul of their M&M IT-systems and since February 11th almost no external connectivity to other *A frequent traveler programs seems to work at this time, either way.

The overhaul basically shut down the M&M-system for a week and it's up again since February 17th, yet from my experience with crediting LH-flights to other programs (OZ, A3) these flights did not show up there so far. In return, SQ-flights with accruing fare-classe did not make their way into a friend's M&M account as well, so it seems that the parter-connectivity has not been restored so far after their IT-overhaul.

Greetings - Dirk
Old Feb 26, 2012, 2:30 am

Programs: AA/US PlatPro & 1.05MM, DL Plat (challenge), UA dirt
I just had a few flights on TP that credited very quickly--almost as if it was done in real-time. MAD-LIS-FNC.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 2:57 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Starwood Gold
Yes, 15 days without OS credit. I've e-mailed, waiting for a response...
Old Feb 26, 2012, 3:08 am

Programs: UA, Hilton
I took TK flights that were not credited to MP due to fare class.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 4:03 am

No credit for a couple of OS flights here...
Old Feb 26, 2012, 4:45 am

Programs: UA-1K, DL-nothing
I'm still waiting for an SN flight from 15 Feb to post to my OnePass acct. went with OP, because they give 150% for C, where MP would only be 100%. On the positive side, it looks like post-3 March, the new MP will accrue at the old OP rate...
Old Feb 26, 2012, 5:24 am

Programs: AA/US PlatPro & 1.05MM, DL Plat (challenge), UA dirt
Originally Posted by Boulder
I'm still waiting for an SN flight from 15 Feb to post to my OnePass acct. went with OP, because they give 150% for C, where MP would only be 100%. On the positive side, it looks like post-3 March, the new MP will accrue at the old OP rate...
Which is not very good with TP as on CO, LIS-FNC and LIS-PXO are exempted from earning any mileage--looks like either PDL or LPA it is.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 6:22 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, CO Plat (not much longer)
Note this message from the united.com website

"Request credit for your flight either online or by mail.

Effective February 23, online airline partner mileage credit requests will not be available on united.com.

You can submit airline partner mileage credit requests via direct mail until further notice.

The mail form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the form. "

Here is the link to the united.com page:

http://www.united.com/page/article/0,6722,51633,00.html
Old Feb 27, 2012, 6:37 am

Same problem here.

I flew a round trip with TK, and only received credit from the return trip. I requested the missing miles online and got them within 4 days

Also just flew Blue1 ten days ago and miles have still not posted. I'll wait til the 14 day limit to request them
Old Feb 27, 2012, 8:04 am

Programs: UA Premier 1K: PlAAtinum; DL SM, MM; Marriott Gold; CO Plat Emeritus; NW Plat Emeritus
Me too! An SAA roundtrip. Outbound posted promptly, no sign of return.

Friends don't let friends use electronic boarding passes.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 1:10 pm

Programs: AA ExecPlat; UA 1K
Same here. Just got back from a 7 flight trip .... the 3 United legs posted promptly, the other 4 have not yet posted: LH FRA-DEL 2/12, Jet Airways flights on 2/14, 2/16, and 2/18. In past all LH flights have posted within 3-4 days. Rather than filling out a bunch of paper forms I'm going to give them until 2 weeks after integration day to see if it gets sorted out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.