Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 28, 2024, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
This is an archive thread, the active thread is [Consolidated]UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

If a United / United Express flight has not posted within 5 days, you may request missing flight credit
Go to the bottom of the page and sign-in into your account
You will need the e-ticket number.
Requests may be submitted up to 12 months after the date of your flight.

For missing flight partner credit you will need to wait 15 7 days.
For any segment operated by a Star Alliance partner airline, Aer Lingus or Jet Airway, you’ll need to enter additional information along with the ticket number.

For missing non-flight partner credit you will need to wait 8 weeks before requesting missing credit

related thread: Retroactive flight credit for new MP account
UA claims I was a "no show" , cancelled rest of itin -- but I did actually fly!!!
For the archive of previous posts: Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Print Wikipost

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2012, 11:14 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy Plat
I had a 2/29 UA flight and a 3/3 CO flight that have both posted.
Old Mar 8, 2012, 11:56 pm

Programs: United 1kMM; AA EX Plat, Hilton Diamond and SPG Plat
Waiting for 2/28, 3/2, 3/4 to post total of 6 segments.
Old Mar 9, 2012, 12:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
My two segments from 3/5 just posted tonight. However, only the segments and award miles posted to the account. The flights show the PQM but they are not tallied in my account. In other words my account is still showing the 3/3 post-merger PQM total without the two flights from 3/5 being added in.

United is running a ton of website updates right now so I'm not too worried. If the flights are in the account but the total is wrong I've read it could be 1-2 weeks before they flush out all of these errors and things get back on track.

-RM
Old Mar 9, 2012, 6:15 am

Programs: Random acts of kindness and senseless beauty
My EQM has increased overnight but I cannot find any record of which flight miles were added in. The records seem to be getting more muddled instead of becoming clearer.
Old Mar 9, 2012, 7:08 am

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 100K, United MM, Marriott Gold, IHG Diamond, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Globalist
nothing for my flights on 3/6.....
Old Mar 9, 2012, 7:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by pdxtraveller
nothing for my flights on 3/6.....
FYI, a 3 day posting time is fairly typical for PMCO (aka the new ual.com), even on their own metal. You can forget about next day posting, and if you're lucky you may get it posted after 2 days.

Let's not even get started on *A flights...
Old Mar 9, 2012, 7:34 am

Programs: UA 1MM/*G. DL Gold for one more year.
I am still waiting for five partner flights from January and February to post (and yes, they were on eligible fare classes). One of them had already been rejected by PMUA and had to be re-requested. I can envision an interminable tug-of-war until I get them to appear in my account.
Old Mar 9, 2012, 7:38 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K MM; BA Silver; Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
FYI, a 3 day posting time is fairly typical for PMCO (aka the new ual.com), even on their own metal. You can forget about next day posting, and if you're lucky you may get it posted after 2 days.

Let's not even get started on *A flights...
"Normal" for me has been that flights post 2 days after the flight, usually towards the end of the day. This has been the case on hundreds of flights over the years. During the last 2 months this has slipped to 3-4 days and over the last couple of weeks it has been all over the place.

*A flights on US, LH, LX have posted anywhere between 2-4 days in my experience - in some cases US flights posted sooner than CO flights. Some *A partners only send the details once a week so there may be up to 7 days delay in posting after the flight.

Those are the facts as I've experienced them - definitely not in line with what you've posted.
Old Mar 9, 2012, 7:48 am

Programs: LHSen UA1K VAGold QFSilv HHon Diamond ShangrilaJade Radisson Gold SPG Gold Marriott Gold Hertz Presi
I've not had any EQM post for A MEL-LAX B LAX-SFO Z SFO-JFK just the award miles which seem to be based on the continental earning scheme Also my JFK-LAX-JFK mileage run on March 6th hasn't posted at all either as EQM or award miles really weird coz the EQM Maximizer I paid for for JFK-lax has posted. It's all just like the old continental website and system where miles would take many many days or weeks to post whereas United posted reasonably quickly
seems like prices have gone up too!!!
I paid US$1220 for a Y to F upgrade from MEL-LAX on the true unitd website
but yesterday had to pay US$1700 for a Y to C upgrade from SFO-SYD on the new "united" website
Old Mar 9, 2012, 7:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by star_world
"Normal" for me has been that flights post 2 days after the flight, usually towards the end of the day. This has been the case on hundreds of flights over the years. During the last 2 months this has slipped to 3-4 days and over the last couple of weeks it has been all over the place.

*A flights on US, LH, LX have posted anywhere between 2-4 days in my experience - in some cases US flights posted sooner than CO flights. Some *A partners only send the details once a week so there may be up to 7 days delay in posting after the flight.

Those are the facts as I've experienced them - definitely not in line with what you've posted.
Your facts are clearly different from my facts, but of course YMMV.

Regardless, this "new" system, factually, is much slower posting-wise (and more difficult to rectify a lack of posting) for both own-airline and OAL flights. Even you can't disagree with this...
Old Mar 9, 2012, 8:01 am

Couple of flights on Feb. 29 haven't posted yet. Flight from 3/5 did show up last night, the bonus is 50% but was expecting 75% (Platinum).
Old Mar 9, 2012, 8:07 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K MM; BA Silver; Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
Your facts are clearly different from my facts, but of course YMMV.

Regardless, this "new" system, factually, is much slower posting-wise (and more difficult to rectify a lack of posting) for both own-airline and OAL flights. Even you can't disagree with this...
"even" me? I don't see anywhere that I've disagreed with miles posting slower than on PMUA's system.
Old Mar 9, 2012, 8:10 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA gold, A3 gold
Originally Posted by RobOnLI
My two segments from 3/5 just posted tonight. However, only the segments and award miles posted to the account. The flights show the PQM but they are not tallied in my account. In other words my account is still showing the 3/3 post-merger PQM total without the two flights from 3/5 being added in.

United is running a ton of website updates right now so I'm not too worried. If the flights are in the account but the total is wrong I've read it could be 1-2 weeks before they flush out all of these errors and things get back on track.

-RM
Same problem here. Amazing to see the b.s. UA spokesperson quote in WSJ yesterday of "everything went as planned". I actually miss the days of ua.bomb - never thought I would say that.
Old Mar 9, 2012, 8:16 am

Programs: UA Gold-MM, AA Gold-MM, F9-Silver, Hyatt Something, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by iloveipods
I actually miss the days of ua.bomb - never thought I would say that.
I think a majority of this forum agrees with you -- many actually predicted it. As another FTer pointed out to me, 'the devil you don't know is worse than the devil you do know.' And we knew .bomb pretty well.

There's an adage that says 'things are never so bad they can't get worse.'
Old Mar 9, 2012, 8:25 am

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
UA has failed to post my 3/2 and 3/4 flights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.