Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

[Consolidated] UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 13, 2016, 3:35 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
If a United / United Express flight has not posted within 5 days, you may request missing flight credit
Go to the bottom of the page and sign-in into your account
You will need the e-ticket number.
Requests may be submitted up to 12 months after the date of your flight.For Flights with Star Alliance™ member airlines and other parter airlines, it may take up to 7 days for miles and Premier qualifying credit to show up in your account. For flights on Virgin Australia, it may take up to 14 days.

If your account isn't updated after 7 or 14 days, depending on the airline, submit a request. Additional documents may be required to complete your request.

How to fill out the request form for ANA, Azul, Eurowings, and JSX:
  • For ANA-operated flights within Japan that do not have a ticket number, enter "2050000000000" in the ticket number field.
  • For Azul-operated flights within the Brazil that do not have a ticket number, enter "5770000000000" in the ticket number field.
  • For Eurowings-operated flights within Europe that do not have a ticket number, enter "1040000000000" in the ticket number field.
  • For JSX operated flights that do not have a ticket number, enter "5690000000000" in the ticket number field.

For missing non-flight partner credit you will need to wait 8 weeks before requesting missing credit

related thread: Retroactive flight credit for new MP account
UA claims I was a "no show" , cancelled rest of itin -- but I did actually fly!!!
For the archive of previous posts: Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Print Wikipost

[Consolidated] UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2022, 7:16 pm
Original Poster

Claiming miles on a Turkish flight

Hello,

I flew 4 segments on Turkish (first time ever) on Y and E class and would like to claim miles on United. I tried the United "Requesting credit form" at https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/mil...gecreditreview however it does not find my segments. I tried to add miles for 1 of the 4 segments on Turkish Airlies site and was successful. Since my primary airline / mileage program is United, what will be the best approach? Deposit all my miles on Turkish and try to book an award flight in the future (I wont have enough to book a flight based on my miles accumulated at Turkish). Is there a way to transfer them out of Turkish to United (thru Marriott etc?)

Thanks in advance.

Manish
Old May 10, 2022, 7:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by supertester
Hello,

I flew 4 segments on Turkish (first time ever) on Y and E class and would like to claim miles on United. I tried the United "Requesting credit form" at https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/mil...gecreditreview however it does not find my segments. I tried to add miles for 1 of the 4 segments on Turkish Airlies site and was successful. Since my primary airline / mileage program is United, what will be the best approach? Deposit all my miles on Turkish and try to book an award flight in the future (I wont have enough to book a flight based on my miles accumulated at Turkish). Is there a way to transfer them out of Turkish to United (thru Marriott etc?)

Thanks in advance.

Manish
If the form doesn't work, contact United customer service directly.

You will not be able to get credit for the one that you already credited to TK, and there's no way to get miles out of Miles & Smiles and into MileagePlus.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 12:32 pm

Programs: AA EXEP 2MM, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Avis President Club, Marriot gold,Emerald Exec,
Does anybody know how many days it will take the mileage info to be updated in United app if I have flew Singapore airlines with United FF number ? It has been 7 days now and nothing shows yet. I am assuming I should wait alteast 2 weeks before submitting missing miles request ?.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 12:59 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.997MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by rajhyd99
Does anybody know how many days it will take the mileage info to be updated in United app if I have flew Singapore airlines with United FF number ? It has been 7 days now and nothing shows yet. I am assuming I should wait alteast 2 weeks before submitting missing miles request ?.
Seven days is the waiting period to claim missing *A partner credits
https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/mil...mileagecredit/
Old Jun 26, 2022, 3:37 pm

How quickly should LH activity appear on a United account? It's been 7 days since the flight with no activity posted
Old Jun 26, 2022, 4:11 pm

Originally Posted by imackie
How quickly should LH activity appear on a United account? It's been 7 days since the flight with no activity posted
My last 4 LH flights have been posting within 1-2 days. I believe on the request missing miles form there is an amount of time you have to wait before being able to submit the request.
imackie likes this.
Old Jul 4, 2022, 10:26 am

Programs: AA EXEP 2MM, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Avis President Club, Marriot gold,Emerald Exec,
Request missing credit for Singapore Airlines Flight

I am trying to find how to request missing credit for Singapore airlines flight. I have Flew CKG-SIN-JFK more then 15 days now and I don't see the Mileage credit in United. I had my Mileage Plus Number on Reservation. I have Singapore Airline Ticket starting with 618 and Record locator but I am not able to request the missing credit in United "Requesting credit to your MileagePlus® account" Page. Any help on this on how to do this online as support line are very busy.

Update : I was able to connect the United Support on Chat and they are able to credit the mileage after they have to manually enter all the information (Ticket number, flight date, Flight number, Airlines, origin and Destination)
Flying Machine likes this.

Last edited by rajhyd99; Jul 4, 2022 at 12:23 pm Reason: update
Old Jul 4, 2022, 11:31 am

Programs: UA PP (2MM), BA gold
As 1K I usually email the 1K desk. Since you use brand "X" might want to try:
https://www.united.com/en/us/fly/con...tact-form.html
Old Jul 4, 2022, 12:07 pm
Original Member

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat Amb
Originally Posted by rajhyd99
I am trying to find how to request missing credit for Singapore airlines flight. I have Flew CKG-SIN-JFK more then 15 days now and I don't see the Mileage credit in United. I had my Mileage Plus Number on Reservation. I have Singapore Airline Ticket starting with 618 and Record locator but I am not able to request the missing credit in United "Requesting credit to your MileagePlus® account" Page. Any help on this on how to do this online as support line are very busy.
While the first screen will give you an error message if there's no UA flight on your ticket, it should give you a form on the bottom to submit the relevant information if you scroll down.
Old Jul 4, 2022, 12:22 pm

Thanks for information.

Update : I was able to connect the United Support on Chat and they are able to credit the mileage after they have to manually enter all the information (Ticket number, flight date, Flight number, Airlines, origin and Destination)
Flying Machine likes this.
Old Jul 7, 2022, 11:11 pm

Denied Mileage Points for UA Flight | New flyer

I'll start by saying, i am very new to flying. This is my first international flight so please bare with me, i'm just trying to get any assistance i can, any direction is helpful. thank you.

I recently took a flight from EWR (Newark) to TLV (Tel Aviv) through United on June 28th, 2022. I did all of my check-in thru the app, and all went well in those regards, but when i landed in Israel, all of my digital information was gone and i hadn't received any Mileage Points. I flew "J" Fare Class for the first time, and traveled with another person whom did the same. After some research i found it could take a couple days for the Mileage points to update, but it's been longer than what the internet suggested.

I have all my information, all the proof that i did infact partake on this flight - confirmation number, eTicket, boarding pass, Visa, fare class, name, passport, everything i could possibly need, yet when i went to "Request Credit", it told me i was denied because i lacked information/didn't fill out all required fields, albeit i filled out all the fields listed. It was a direct flight, so I only went about it as 1 segment.

The flight is a round trip, my return trip is July 9th - July 10th.

Basically what i'm asking is... what is the best course of action... Do I talk directly with United at the airport about it? am i requesting my points in the wrong place? any links that would assist me? otherwise i will just speak with a representative at the airport about it, i'm just confused as to what i'm doing wrong, albeit i am very new to this.

thank you for your patience, any answers before tomorrow night would be great...
Old Jul 7, 2022, 11:19 pm

Programs: UA Plat 1.997MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
UA has a special group for servicing MileagePlus account issues

We're here to help

You'll find answers to frequently asked MileagePlus questions and requests on our MileagePlus Service Center page.
Still looking for a solution? MileagePlus Assistant is here to support your MileagePlus needs. Click the link below to get started.

Please note: Agents are available from 8:00 a.m.–7:30 p.m. (CT), daily.

Email

We'll get back to you within 3–5 business days.

Email MileagePlus

Phone

Within the U.S. and Canada

7:00 a.m.–midnight (CT), daily

1-800-421-4655 (toll-free)

1-713-952-1630 (charges may apply
The missing credit site generally handles such queries so it might be worth filling it out again in case you missed entering something.

Feel free to ask here if you don't understand what is being requested

Airport agents will not be able to help.

DId your traveling companion earn their credit?
Old Jul 7, 2022, 11:20 pm

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Originally Posted by Owen Slutzky
I'll start by saying, i am very new to flying. This is my first international flight so please bare with me, i'm just trying to get any assistance i can, any direction is helpful. thank you.

I recently took a flight from EWR (Newark) to TLV (Tel Aviv) through United on June 28th, 2022. I did all of my check-in thru the app, and all went well in those regards, but when i landed in Israel, all of my digital information was gone and i hadn't received any Mileage Points. I flew "J" Fare Class for the first time, and traveled with another person whom did the same. After some research i found it could take a couple days for the Mileage points to update, but it's been longer than what the internet suggested.

I have all my information, all the proof that i did infact partake on this flight - confirmation number, eTicket, boarding pass, Visa, fare class, name, passport, everything i could possibly need, yet when i went to "Request Credit", it told me i was denied because i lacked information/didn't fill out all required fields, albeit i filled out all the fields listed. It was a direct flight, so I only went about it as 1 segment.

The flight is a round trip, my return trip is July 9th - July 10th.

Basically what i'm asking is... what is the best course of action... Do I talk directly with United at the airport about it? am i requesting my points in the wrong place? any links that would assist me? otherwise i will just speak with a representative at the airport about it, i'm just confused as to what i'm doing wrong, albeit i am very new to this.

thank you for your patience, any answers before tomorrow night would be great...
How did you book/purchase your ticket? Directly with United Airlines or through a travel agent/online agent? If the latter, it is possible it is a consolidator or other discount fare that does not earn miles. Can you see the fare code on your ticket receipt? And is your UA MileagePlus number on the boarding pass correct?
Old Jul 7, 2022, 11:44 pm

One problem that could happened there was a faulty scan of your board pass, that would have an unfortunately action of canceling your return, so if the return is still active, them UA knows you took the flight.
Old Jul 8, 2022, 5:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
One problem that could happened there was a faulty scan of your board pass, that would have an unfortunately action of canceling your return, so if the return is still active, them UA knows you took the flight.
Recently I’ve had flights where neither the biometric and BP scanners were working so the GA had to manually record us boarding which makes me paranoid about that situation. Now after I board I check the app to see if it indicates On Board.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.