FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   [Consolidated] UA/Partner flights miles not posting? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1643366-consolidated-ua-partner-flights-miles-not-posting.html)

supertester May 10, 2022 7:16 pm

Claiming miles on a Turkish flight

Hello,

I flew 4 segments on Turkish (first time ever) on Y and E class and would like to claim miles on United. I tried the United "Requesting credit form" at https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/mil...gecreditreview however it does not find my segments. I tried to add miles for 1 of the 4 segments on Turkish Airlies site and was successful. Since my primary airline / mileage program is United, what will be the best approach? Deposit all my miles on Turkish and try to book an award flight in the future (I wont have enough to book a flight based on my miles accumulated at Turkish). Is there a way to transfer them out of Turkish to United (thru Marriott etc?)

Thanks in advance.

Manish

jsloan May 10, 2022 7:40 pm

Originally Posted by supertester (Post 34239280)
Hello,

I flew 4 segments on Turkish (first time ever) on Y and E class and would like to claim miles on United. I tried the United "Requesting credit form" at https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/mil...gecreditreview however it does not find my segments. I tried to add miles for 1 of the 4 segments on Turkish Airlies site and was successful. Since my primary airline / mileage program is United, what will be the best approach? Deposit all my miles on Turkish and try to book an award flight in the future (I wont have enough to book a flight based on my miles accumulated at Turkish). Is there a way to transfer them out of Turkish to United (thru Marriott etc?)

Thanks in advance.

Manish

If the form doesn't work, contact United customer service directly.

You will not be able to get credit for the one that you already credited to TK, and there's no way to get miles out of Miles & Smiles and into MileagePlus.

rajhyd99 Jun 26, 2022 12:32 pm

Does anybody know how many days it will take the mileage info to be updated in United app if I have flew Singapore airlines with United FF number ? It has been 7 days now and nothing shows yet. I am assuming I should wait alteast 2 weeks before submitting missing miles request ?.

WineCountryUA Jun 26, 2022 12:59 pm

Originally Posted by rajhyd99 (Post 34371316)
Does anybody know how many days it will take the mileage info to be updated in United app if I have flew Singapore airlines with United FF number ? It has been 7 days now and nothing shows yet. I am assuming I should wait alteast 2 weeks before submitting missing miles request ?.

Seven days is the waiting period to claim missing *A partner credits
https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/mil...mileagecredit/

imackie Jun 26, 2022 3:37 pm

How quickly should LH activity appear on a United account? It's been 7 days since the flight with no activity posted

Shaetan Jun 26, 2022 4:11 pm

Originally Posted by imackie (Post 34371847)
How quickly should LH activity appear on a United account? It's been 7 days since the flight with no activity posted

My last 4 LH flights have been posting within 1-2 days. I believe on the request missing miles form there is an amount of time you have to wait before being able to submit the request.

rajhyd99 Jul 4, 2022 10:26 am

Request missing credit for Singapore Airlines Flight

I am trying to find how to request missing credit for Singapore airlines flight. I have Flew CKG-SIN-JFK more then 15 days now and I don't see the Mileage credit in United. I had my Mileage Plus Number on Reservation. I have Singapore Airline Ticket starting with 618 and Record locator but I am not able to request the missing credit in United "Requesting credit to your MileagePlus® account" Page. Any help on this on how to do this online as support line are very busy.

Update : I was able to connect the United Support on Chat and they are able to credit the mileage after they have to manually enter all the information (Ticket number, flight date, Flight number, Airlines, origin and Destination)

zebranz Jul 4, 2022 11:31 am

As 1K I usually email the 1K desk. Since you use brand "X" might want to try:
https://www.united.com/en/us/fly/con...tact-form.html

PTahCha Jul 4, 2022 12:07 pm

Originally Posted by rajhyd99 (Post 34395505)
I am trying to find how to request missing credit for Singapore airlines flight. I have Flew CKG-SIN-JFK more then 15 days now and I don't see the Mileage credit in United. I had my Mileage Plus Number on Reservation. I have Singapore Airline Ticket starting with 618 and Record locator but I am not able to request the missing credit in United "Requesting credit to your MileagePlus® account" Page. Any help on this on how to do this online as support line are very busy.

While the first screen will give you an error message if there's no UA flight on your ticket, it should give you a form on the bottom to submit the relevant information if you scroll down.

rajhyd99 Jul 4, 2022 12:22 pm

Thanks for information.

Update : I was able to connect the United Support on Chat and they are able to credit the mileage after they have to manually enter all the information (Ticket number, flight date, Flight number, Airlines, origin and Destination)

Owen Slutzky Jul 7, 2022 11:11 pm

Denied Mileage Points for UA Flight | New flyer

I'll start by saying, i am very new to flying. This is my first international flight so please bare with me, i'm just trying to get any assistance i can, any direction is helpful. thank you.

I recently took a flight from EWR (Newark) to TLV (Tel Aviv) through United on June 28th, 2022. I did all of my check-in thru the app, and all went well in those regards, but when i landed in Israel, all of my digital information was gone and i hadn't received any Mileage Points. I flew "J" Fare Class for the first time, and traveled with another person whom did the same. After some research i found it could take a couple days for the Mileage points to update, but it's been longer than what the internet suggested.

I have all my information, all the proof that i did infact partake on this flight - confirmation number, eTicket, boarding pass, Visa, fare class, name, passport, everything i could possibly need, yet when i went to "Request Credit", it told me i was denied because i lacked information/didn't fill out all required fields, albeit i filled out all the fields listed. It was a direct flight, so I only went about it as 1 segment.

The flight is a round trip, my return trip is July 9th - July 10th.

Basically what i'm asking is... what is the best course of action... Do I talk directly with United at the airport about it? am i requesting my points in the wrong place? any links that would assist me? otherwise i will just speak with a representative at the airport about it, i'm just confused as to what i'm doing wrong, albeit i am very new to this.

thank you for your patience, any answers before tomorrow night would be great...

WineCountryUA Jul 7, 2022 11:19 pm

UA has a special group for servicing MileagePlus account issues

We're here to help

You'll find answers to frequently asked MileagePlus questions and requests on our MileagePlus Service Center page.
Still looking for a solution? MileagePlus Assistant is here to support your MileagePlus needs. Click the link below to get started.

Please note: Agents are available from 8:00 a.m.–7:30 p.m. (CT), daily.

Email

We'll get back to you within 3–5 business days.

Email MileagePlus

Phone

Within the U.S. and Canada

7:00 a.m.–midnight (CT), daily

1-800-421-4655 (toll-free)

1-713-952-1630 (charges may apply
The missing credit site generally handles such queries so it might be worth filling it out again in case you missed entering something.

Feel free to ask here if you don't understand what is being requested

Airport agents will not be able to help.

DId your traveling companion earn their credit?

Finkface Jul 7, 2022 11:20 pm

Originally Posted by Owen Slutzky (Post 34406497)
I'll start by saying, i am very new to flying. This is my first international flight so please bare with me, i'm just trying to get any assistance i can, any direction is helpful. thank you.

I recently took a flight from EWR (Newark) to TLV (Tel Aviv) through United on June 28th, 2022. I did all of my check-in thru the app, and all went well in those regards, but when i landed in Israel, all of my digital information was gone and i hadn't received any Mileage Points. I flew "J" Fare Class for the first time, and traveled with another person whom did the same. After some research i found it could take a couple days for the Mileage points to update, but it's been longer than what the internet suggested.

I have all my information, all the proof that i did infact partake on this flight - confirmation number, eTicket, boarding pass, Visa, fare class, name, passport, everything i could possibly need, yet when i went to "Request Credit", it told me i was denied because i lacked information/didn't fill out all required fields, albeit i filled out all the fields listed. It was a direct flight, so I only went about it as 1 segment.

The flight is a round trip, my return trip is July 9th - July 10th.

Basically what i'm asking is... what is the best course of action... Do I talk directly with United at the airport about it? am i requesting my points in the wrong place? any links that would assist me? otherwise i will just speak with a representative at the airport about it, i'm just confused as to what i'm doing wrong, albeit i am very new to this.

thank you for your patience, any answers before tomorrow night would be great...

How did you book/purchase your ticket? Directly with United Airlines or through a travel agent/online agent? If the latter, it is possible it is a consolidator or other discount fare that does not earn miles. Can you see the fare code on your ticket receipt? And is your UA MileagePlus number on the boarding pass correct?

WineCountryUA Jul 7, 2022 11:44 pm

One problem that could happened there was a faulty scan of your board pass, that would have an unfortunately action of canceling your return, so if the return is still active, them UA knows you took the flight.

TomMM Jul 8, 2022 5:02 am

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA (Post 34406557)
One problem that could happened there was a faulty scan of your board pass, that would have an unfortunately action of canceling your return, so if the return is still active, them UA knows you took the flight.

Recently I’ve had flights where neither the biometric and BP scanners were working so the GA had to manually record us boarding which makes me paranoid about that situation. Now after I board I check the app to see if it indicates On Board.