Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

[Consolidated] UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 13, 2016, 3:35 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
If a United / United Express flight has not posted within 5 days, you may request missing flight credit
Go to the bottom of the page and sign-in into your account
You will need the e-ticket number.
Requests may be submitted up to 12 months after the date of your flight.For Flights with Star Alliance™ member airlines and other parter airlines, it may take up to 7 days for miles and Premier qualifying credit to show up in your account. For flights on Virgin Australia, it may take up to 14 days.

If your account isn't updated after 7 or 14 days, depending on the airline, submit a request. Additional documents may be required to complete your request.

How to fill out the request form for ANA, Azul, Eurowings, and JSX:
  • For ANA-operated flights within Japan that do not have a ticket number, enter "2050000000000" in the ticket number field.
  • For Azul-operated flights within the Brazil that do not have a ticket number, enter "5770000000000" in the ticket number field.
  • For Eurowings-operated flights within Europe that do not have a ticket number, enter "1040000000000" in the ticket number field.
  • For JSX operated flights that do not have a ticket number, enter "5690000000000" in the ticket number field.

For missing non-flight partner credit you will need to wait 8 weeks before requesting missing credit

related thread: Retroactive flight credit for new MP account
UA claims I was a "no show" , cancelled rest of itin -- but I did actually fly!!!
For the archive of previous posts: Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Print Wikipost

[Consolidated] UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2022, 1:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Gold
Going to have to call UA if you can't self-service.
Old Dec 28, 2022, 2:16 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by joeyday
... This is too late for you for this flight ....
Not too late at all, as suggested it may take a call.
Past Flights on UA, may allow you to generate a receipt and that will have the ticket number. Have never tried for a Chase ticket
Old Dec 28, 2022, 5:58 pm

Programs: AS MVP, HH Diamond
ok will wait till after holiday rush and give it a shot
Old Jan 14, 2023, 12:12 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Titanium, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Air Canada Mileage Request Denied?

I recently flew PHX-YUL-YQM / YHZ-YYZ on AC (Eco Standard -Eco Standard-Eco Flex fare glass G-G-T) and the miles never posted. I tried to request them through UA and it was denied as no such passenger exists on those flights. Is there another way to request these miles? And yes, I was the passenger on the flights and my name on both my UA account and the tickets is the same.

I think these were on Air Canada Rogue or something as opposed to regular AC. Does that matter?

Last edited by catbox9; Jan 14, 2023 at 12:35 pm
Old Jan 14, 2023, 12:38 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Try the MP Service Center, by phone is best

MileagePlus contact information

We're here to help

You'll find answers to frequently asked MileagePlus questions and requests on our MileagePlus Service Center page.
Still looking for a solution? MileagePlus Assistant is here to support your MileagePlus needs. Click the link below to get started.

Please note: Chat agents are available 24 hours a day, every day.

Email

We'll get back to you within 3–5 business days.

Email MileagePlus

Phone

Within the U.S. and Canada

7:00 a.m.–midnight (CT), daily

1-800-421-4655 (toll-free)

1-713-952-1630 (charges may apply)

Outside the U.S. and Canada

Contact your local United Customer Contact Center.

Mail

MileagePlus
P.O. Box 1394
Houston, TX 77251-1394
USA
Old Jan 14, 2023, 1:25 pm

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Try the MP Service Center, by phone is best
That actually worked fairly well. They credited 2 of the 3 flights right away and they said they'll get back to me on the third.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jan 14, 2023, 5:19 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
AC flights taken since Dec 30th or so are not crediting to AC, and AC says it should be fixed by the 16th. I didn't realize it was affecting crediting to other programs until I saw this post though.
Old Jan 16, 2023, 10:13 am

Originally Posted by canadiancow
AC flights taken since Dec 30th or so are not crediting to AC, and AC says it should be fixed by the 16th. I didn't realize it was affecting crediting to other programs until I saw this post though.
Oh wow, that's crazy. 2 of my 3 flights have posted to UA, but I'm going nowhere on the YHZ-YYZ segment since the agents say it has already posted (it hasn't), I need a UA ticket number for them to help (umm...what?), or that I need to contact Air Canada because these miles would credit to Air Canada, not United (umm....no).

It's not a ton of miles, but every PQP helps (don't really care about the miles) so I hate to just give up.
Old Jan 16, 2023, 3:15 pm

Programs: UA-1K MM, AA-Gold, DL-Silver, AS-MVP
Ugh, that's annoying. I should have read this first as I just requested for missing mileage for AC flights taken 2 weeks ago.
Old Jan 16, 2023, 3:58 pm

Programs: UA Premier Platinum
My AC flight on January 1 posted yesterday, so looks like they are starting to clear the backlog.

Jan 8 & 13 flights not posted yet.
Old Jan 17, 2023, 2:41 pm

Programs: UA1K2MM ACMME50 SQPPS HHDiamond Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Cow, is AC "S" fare standard or Basic?
"S" class on AC trans Atlantic crediting to UA MP earn PQF & PQP?

Last edited by yyzprincess; Jan 17, 2023 at 3:30 pm
Old Jan 17, 2023, 5:50 pm

Programs: UA Premier Platinum
Originally Posted by yyzprincess
Cow, is AC "S" fare standard or Basic?
"S" class on AC trans Atlantic crediting to UA MP earn PQF & PQP?
S can be basic, standard, flex or comfort.

If ticketed on 014 it will credit to UA based on the branded fare purchased.
Old Jan 18, 2023, 6:56 pm

Hello! Has anyone had any luck recently with Virgin Australia? We took a flight back in December and both our MileagePlus numbers were associated with the tickets, but it still hasn't been posted. We filed a credit request and haven't heard back. When I called the MP hotline, the agent said that there was nothing they could do because the partner airline hadn't yet verified things (is that accurate? I'm curious why this is different from people's experiences above where they were able to resolve things with the agent over the phone). This is for J class (the fare code on the ticket receipt says JZBUN which from Googling I wasn't able to find anything, but I'm assuming this means J? it was business class tickets we paid for).
Old Jan 19, 2023, 10:11 am

Programs: UA-1K MM, AA-Gold, DL-Silver, AS-MVP
Just added reference, my 4JAN flight on AC (LH-ticket) finally posted overnight.

Still waiting for miles from AC flight a week ago.
Old Jan 26, 2023, 3:27 pm

I completed a TATL Aer Lingus trip, booked on the EI website and crediting to UA. I did a successful upgrade bid on the outbound flight, so my fare codes were changed to J/Y (at least that is what was printed on the tickets). My return segments were not upgraded and were credited as Z/W fare. The return segment mileage posted rather quickly, but I never received credit for the outbound flights that were upgraded. I submitted a missing mileage request two weeks ago (6 weeks after travel), but I have not received any response. It seems odd that Z/W would be eligible, but Y/J would not be just because it was a paid upgrade. At a minimum, I should at least get the 25% credit for the initial fare booked (A). What is the best way to escalate a missing partner mileage request?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.