Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 28, 2024, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
This is an archive thread, the active thread is [Consolidated]UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

If a United / United Express flight has not posted within 5 days, you may request missing flight credit
Go to the bottom of the page and sign-in into your account
You will need the e-ticket number.
Requests may be submitted up to 12 months after the date of your flight.

For missing flight partner credit you will need to wait 15 7 days.
For any segment operated by a Star Alliance partner airline, Aer Lingus or Jet Airway, you’ll need to enter additional information along with the ticket number.

For missing non-flight partner credit you will need to wait 8 weeks before requesting missing credit

related thread: Retroactive flight credit for new MP account
UA claims I was a "no show" , cancelled rest of itin -- but I did actually fly!!!
For the archive of previous posts: Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Print Wikipost

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2012, 4:38 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

I just had a mileage posting and a PQM posting. After the PQM posted it deducted the PQMs back from my account again!

Of course. The return flight posted and outbound did nt. this is ridiculous.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 4:47 pm

Programs: UA Gold
Both my outbound on 3/7 and return on 3/11 posted sometime today...was surprised the 3/11 posted. Hopefully that will be the turnaround once they're all caught up.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 4:49 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Mine posted, but the PQMs were taken away after the post. No idea why. Still missing a flight from 3/5 that was an ON flight that the agent assured me would post after hse changed it (didn't). Not to mention the return flight RDMs posted fine, but PQMs were subsequently deducted instead of added!
Old Mar 14, 2012, 4:56 pm

Programs: UA 1K, US LT Silver, AA Plat, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Starwood Gold
Had four flight segments on March 10 but only 3 of the 4 posted. Ironically, the one that didn't post was the first segment. In addition, I am Premier Platinum but only received a 50% mileage bonus on 2 of the 3 segments that posted. Didn't receive any lifetime miles for the segments from March 10 that posted, but did finally receive Lifetime mileage for flights taken on March 3-transition day. I tried calling Mileage Plus and got a recording that "if you are calling about missing or misposted mileage credit, please allow 48 hours and then check your account again." I guess they already know that this is a MESS!
Old Mar 14, 2012, 5:00 pm

Did you check your PQMs? Did they add to the bonus properly? Mine were added, but then deducted from the 2/06 totals, which resulted in a net 0 PQM. And the outbound flight still didn't post.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 5:02 pm

Mine posted, but without any PQMs!

Here's a screenshot of what happened: (Note the "negative" pre-2/06 balance that resulted FROM The posting)

http://oi40.tinypic.com/2zp4mrk.jpg

Last edited by demkr; Mar 14, 2012 at 5:23 pm
Old Mar 14, 2012, 5:09 pm

Programs: AAGold, United 1K, HHDiamond, Hertz#1 President's Circle
Originally Posted by scorp
atlast they posted the miles for MArch1
still missing last weeks roundtrip. In this pace expecting it would take 10 days
Originally Posted by romadaro
Had four flight segments on March 10 but only 3 of the 4 posted. Ironically, the one that didn't post was the first segment. In addition, I am Premier Platinum but only received a 50% mileage bonus on 2 of the 3 segments that posted. Didn't receive any lifetime miles for the segments from March 10 that posted, but did finally receive Lifetime mileage for flights taken on March 3-transition day. I tried calling Mileage Plus and got a recording that "if you are calling about missing or misposted mileage credit, please allow 48 hours and then check your account again." I guess they already know that this is a MESS!
same thing happened to me
surprisingly got the miles for last weekend roundtrip early didnt expect
out of 4 segments 3 posted only 1 missing which is sundays last segment.

I guess they are coming to speed.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 5:14 pm

Programs: UA PM, DL PM, Bonvoy Titanium, HH Gold
I had ONE of my five flights post but now have a 0 balance in 2012 PQMs. Are you kidding me? How hard is this to fix?

Also, the four flights that didn't post are all the ON flights in the wrong class. Will these be fixed automatically or do I need to call?
Old Mar 14, 2012, 5:15 pm

Programs: UA GS
I took a United Express flight and only received 234 miles (I am premier platinum) and no bonus miles. Should have received 500 + 325 miles for this flight.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 5:16 pm

Programs: DL DM+5MM, AAGold MM, UA 1K+2MM, BA GGL,LH Senator, SPG Plat, HH Diamond, HY Plat
Flights on UA flown March 9 posted today. Partner flight from Mar 5 not yet
Old Mar 14, 2012, 5:22 pm

This is what happened to me in the posting. Pay attention to your "beginning balance" portion..see how mine had a negative balance (in parenthesis) of the exact same mileage earned from HNL-SFO? Resulted in a net gain of ZERO PQM from HNL-SFO segment.

Old Mar 14, 2012, 5:27 pm

Programs: UA Global Services and 3MM, Lifetime Hilton Diamond/Marriott Titanium Ambassador, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by romadaro
I am having issues for all my flight postings now. I think there is an issue with comp upgrades causing PQM's not to post to Elite Qualification Mileage and Lifetime Mileage balance. I just had a 3/9/12 flight "post" and it shows as 'Z' fare and 150% PQM and no PQM credited to Elite Qual or Lifetime Balance. It was a coach fare with an SWU used. I think it is thinking it was a freebie flight. I spent and hour yesterday on the phone with a MP supervisor and we concluded my account is a serious mess that will take some effort for them to fix. Not very encouraging to hear this. And now it keeps happening every flight. I was told it was the first they have heard of this happening. Yikes! This cannot be true and confirmed by other posts I am reading. I sent a PM to UA Insider because I think there is a significant bug in the system related to this - or else it is hardcoded only to do it to my account
Old Mar 14, 2012, 5:28 pm

Originally Posted by KevinPK1
I am having issues for all my flight postings now. I think there is an issue with comp upgrades causing PQM's not to post to Elite Qualification Mileage and Lifetime Mileage balance. I just had a 3/9/12 flight "post" and it shows as 'Z' fare and 150% PQM and no PQM credited to Elite Qual or Lifetime Balance. It was a coach fare with an SWU used. I think it is thinking it was a freebie flight. I spent and hour yesterday on the phone with a MP supervisor and we concluded my account is a serious mess that will take some effort for them to fix. Not very encouraging to hear this. And now it keeps happening every flight. I was told it was the first they have heard of this happening. Yikes! This cannot be true and confirmed by other posts I am reading. I sent a PM to UA Insider because I think there is a significant bug in the system related to this - or else it is hardcoded only to do it to my account
Scroll up. Same thing happened to me. Happy to get the bonus RDMs (after the crap I went through this week, I could almost just say thanks), but the PQMs posted (or lack thereof) in the same way you described. Does my screenshot correspond with what just happened with you?
Old Mar 14, 2012, 5:30 pm

Programs: UA 1K, US LT Silver, AA Plat, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by demkr
Did you check your PQMs? Did they add to the bonus properly? Mine were added, but then deducted from the 2/06 totals, which resulted in a net 0 PQM. And the outbound flight still didn't post.
You're right! All of my PQM's are gone! ...>>>>
Old Mar 14, 2012, 5:31 pm

Programs: UA Global Services and 3MM, Lifetime Hilton Diamond/Marriott Titanium Ambassador, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by demkr
This is what happened to me in the posting. Pay attention to your "beginning balance" portion..see how mine had a negative balance (in parenthesis) of the exact same mileage earned from HNL-SFO? Resulted in a net gain of ZERO PQM from HNL-SFO segment.

Was this a paid flight with a comp/SWU upgrade? I get the exact same thing, in a slightly different variety. It shows 150% posting (should only get 100%) and does not post PQM to 2012 Elite Status or Lifetime Status. Happens every week (twice a week) now. I dont think the problem will ever go away until someone in IT acknowledges the problem and fixes it. I sent a PM to UA Insider on this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.