Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 28, 2024, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
This is an archive thread, the active thread is [Consolidated]UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

If a United / United Express flight has not posted within 5 days, you may request missing flight credit
Go to the bottom of the page and sign-in into your account
You will need the e-ticket number.
Requests may be submitted up to 12 months after the date of your flight.

For missing flight partner credit you will need to wait 15 7 days.
For any segment operated by a Star Alliance partner airline, Aer Lingus or Jet Airway, you’ll need to enter additional information along with the ticket number.

For missing non-flight partner credit you will need to wait 8 weeks before requesting missing credit

related thread: Retroactive flight credit for new MP account
UA claims I was a "no show" , cancelled rest of itin -- but I did actually fly!!!
For the archive of previous posts: Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Print Wikipost

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2015, 12:32 pm

Originally Posted by LondonElite
What was the booking class?
Sorry, Q booking class.

Last edited by nevillek; Jan 5, 2015 at 12:47 pm
Old Jan 5, 2015, 12:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Here is the link to the United forum on FT

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...leageplus-681/

You need to know booking class as some earn 0 miles
For info on crediting AC flights see

http://www.united.com/CMS/en-US/mark...spx?ItemId=313

For info crediting AI flights see

http://www.united.com/CMS/en-US/mark...spx?ItemId=643
Old Jan 5, 2015, 12:50 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by nevillek
Sorry, Q booking class.
I think the answer is to just sit tight for a few days.
Old Jan 5, 2015, 9:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EXP, AA-0.41MM, UA-Gold, Ex UA-1K (2006 thru 2015), PMUA-0.95MM, COUA-1.5MM-lite, AF-Silver
That you know someone whose LH flights credited quickly to M+ means nothing since LH flights post credit to M+ faster than UA metal flights.

As others have said, sit tight and meanwhile find the web page at united.com for requesting online credit and take photos of your boarding passes. The online method will tell you how long you have to wait before requesting credit. I think it might be two weeks, but don't trust me. Go to the web page.
Old Jan 5, 2015, 9:17 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.997MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
.... While booking the ticket on some agent website, I had put my UA MileagePlus a/c numbers so I can get credit for the flights, but still don't see any credit.....
Did you BP reflect your MP account?
Appears not purchased from UA, so another desired indication would be if the itin showed up before flying in your account on ua.com?

Do you have any indication your MP account was actually attached to the ticket?
Old Jan 6, 2015, 3:47 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
my father flew Lufthansa yesterday and already got credited on his UA Mileage Plus a/c.
Originally Posted by mre5765
That you know someone whose LH flights credited quickly to M+ means nothing since LH flights post credit to M+ faster than UA metal flights.
But I think it's still a case of waiting a few days.
Old Jan 6, 2015, 4:01 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Gold, mLife Platinum
This is "frequent" with AC.
I had a YWG-YVR-LAS pair of flights on 25-December in Z class.
So far only YWG-YVR credited, and am expecting to be submitting a claim for the missing miles (again)
Old Jan 6, 2015, 10:08 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
[Consolidated] UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

Post your missing 2015 UA and Partner flight miles issues here. For missing 2014 miles, please us the 2013/2014 thread which will remain open for a while to accommodate those with issues from late in 2014

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...4-edition.html

goalie
UA Forum Co Moderator
Old Jan 6, 2015, 4:46 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, HH Silver, Marriott Platinum
as the 2014 was closed

This is the boarding pass for a flight I had in late December, any chance that the miles will post for this flight? or will I have to deal with bundles of fun with UA and SK?
Old Jan 6, 2015, 5:28 pm

Programs: UA Premier Gold, DL FO, DL MM, Marriott Gold, Hyatt platinum
My flight late in December from IAD to DEN was delayed more than two hours by a mechanical problem. After it became obvious I'd miss my connection in DEN, the last flight out that day, the gate agent offered to rebook me on the first flights the next morning. Somehow, the new IAD-DEN was miscoded as an award flight and I received no mileage or PQM credit for it. I needed the miles to maintain status.

After four calls to MileagePlus services (and at least 20 minutes on hold each time), two email submissions of the original purchase receipt and boarding pass, and a two-week wait, a fifth call (and another 20 minute wait) apparently did the trick. The missing flight still doesn't show up in my account summary. But dollar, PQM and mileage figures show up as adjusted, and the agent assured me my status is now good through 2105.

I continue to wonder why it has to be so difficult to get an obvious and seemingly simple coding mistake corrected.
Old Mar 24, 2015, 3:08 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*
Not sure of the correct thread for this, so Ill try it here.

I flew with Copa a couple of weeks back (booked on copaair.com as I usually do) entering my MP number - I know it was accepted as I could pick the first 3 rows of economy after purchase and was CPUd later on.

According to the chart here, I think I should earn 75% base miles (U fare):

http://www.united.com/CMS/en-US/Mark...spx?ItemId=565

Flight was just over 15 days ago so I have submitted the form on United to track down the miles.

Just wondering has anyone had an issue with Copa (or other airlines) posting miles since March 1st? Usually for me they are posted on the 7th day after the flight is flown
Old Mar 24, 2015, 3:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM. DL Plat, AS MVP
I've been waiting on Copa PQD's to post since Jan 1. The miles and segments posted. But after a numbers of emails, still waiting on the PQD's.

What makes it hard is that the ticket is not on 016 stock. So it's a cumbersome on the UA side.
Old Apr 3, 2015, 11:59 am

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*
Update - My miles for the outgoing journey posted today/yesterday. The return journey posted about 3 hours after I made my original post. All square now (too bad only 70% fare, no Status bonus and no return of the Copa 25% book on copaair.com bonus )
Old May 5, 2015, 7:32 pm

Foreign flights don't post

I took two star carriers 10 days ago and only one posted to my account. What's the best way to fix this?
Old May 5, 2015, 7:36 pm

Programs: United 1K 2MM / Marriott LTP
Originally Posted by Iuguy16
I took two star carriers 10 days ago and only one posted to my account. What's the best way to fix this?
For some of the Star carriers it takes longer. For Star Alliance carriers you need to wait at least 15 days before you can submit a request.

http://www.united.com/web/en-US/Cont...ageCredit.aspx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.