Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 28, 2024, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
This is an archive thread, the active thread is [Consolidated]UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

If a United / United Express flight has not posted within 5 days, you may request missing flight credit
Go to the bottom of the page and sign-in into your account
You will need the e-ticket number.
Requests may be submitted up to 12 months after the date of your flight.

For missing flight partner credit you will need to wait 15 7 days.
For any segment operated by a Star Alliance partner airline, Aer Lingus or Jet Airway, you’ll need to enter additional information along with the ticket number.

For missing non-flight partner credit you will need to wait 8 weeks before requesting missing credit

related thread: Retroactive flight credit for new MP account
UA claims I was a "no show" , cancelled rest of itin -- but I did actually fly!!!
For the archive of previous posts: Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Print Wikipost

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2015, 12:33 pm

Programs: UA LT Gold, American Kettle, Hertz #1 Presidents Circle, Marriott LT Platinum
I've had 2 flights not post in the last 2 months. Each time I used the Web Form to request missing credit and it showed up within 24 hours. Nothing special on either flight, no IRROPS or changes. Each flight was 2 segments only one of which posted.
Old Jun 21, 2015, 12:36 pm

Programs: UA Gold/Platinum Marriott Gold Elite, HHonors Blue, SA Gold
Lufthansa 24/27th May

LHR->FRA->LEJ 24/5

LEJ->FRA->LHR 27/5

not cleared

Gave UA *G MP number at checkin but didnt appear on outboard BP
Appeared on return BP

Have logged missing miles claim form. shall see!
Old Jun 22, 2015, 3:17 am

Programs: Former 1k, Lifetime UA Gold, Starwood Gold; Avis Preferred; Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by drowelf
I've had 2 flights not post in the last 2 months. Each time I used the Web Form to request missing credit and it showed up within 24 hours. Nothing special on either flight, no IRROPS or changes. Each flight was 2 segments only one of which posted.
Thanks. Does anyone have a link to the form? Can't seem to find it for the life of me.
Old Jun 22, 2015, 9:35 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by DCEsquire
Thanks. Does anyone have a link to the form? Can't seem to find it for the life of me.
I think this is what you're looking for-just choose the appropriate option

http://www.united.com/web/en-US/Cont...ageCredit.aspx
Old Jun 22, 2015, 11:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Exclamation Connecting flights not posting to MileagePlus?

On my last oneway trips (6/12, 15 and 19), the 2nd leg have consistently not get posted to my account. The 6/12 missing leg got posted after I did a missing mile request.

All were through IAH and simple domestic with no IRROPS.

Is this happening to anyone? Keep an eye on the account!

Thanks.

Last edited by username; Jun 22, 2015 at 11:48 am
Old Jun 22, 2015, 12:40 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat
Yes - 6/15 my middle leg (DEN-IAD) hasn't posted. Just sent the request. No IRROPS - although due to a tight connection, I was the last person to board (wrecking someone's hope for a last minute upgrade).
Old Jun 22, 2015, 12:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
I'm glad you brought this up as I've too seen this happen as of late. The 1st leg gets posted and does so pretty fast. However even after 5 days the 2nd leg isn't posted. I've had to submit to requests for missing credit last week because of this.
Old Jun 22, 2015, 12:45 pm

Programs: UA 2MM
Add me to the list. 2nd leg of a 2 leg flight did not post after 3 weeks. I filed a report and it was added within a few days. Definitely something going on here. Glad you raised this, OP!
Old Jun 23, 2015, 9:34 am

Issues getting MP credit with upgraded flights?

Folks:

I flew on LH a few weeks ago upgraded from B economy into Business (I) via the new electronic GPU process. It was a bit messy (see a few posts above), but I did manage to get the upgrade, although UA had to issue a new ticket for me to do so.

Anyway...flight has not yet posted to my MP account. Usually LH flights post in less than 3 days in my experience.

Has anyone had issues getting PQM/PQD/Miles to post? My concern is booking class on boarding pass showed as "I" but ticket is "B".
Old Jun 23, 2015, 1:31 pm

Programs: UA Platinum
miles not posting

May 13, second leg of outbound: ORD - PHX

June 10, first leg of outbound: IAD - DEN

I requested with the online form, but got a reply that I had already been credited. I had to call in both times to get the credit which was posted almost instantly.

Also, my husband's first leg of outbound, June 13: IAD - DEN. Once again I called info the credit.
Old Jun 24, 2015, 9:26 am

Programs: UA MM
How long for COPA miles to post?

Hi all,
What has been your experience with miles posting for COPA flights?

My flights on COPA haven't posted yet to my MP account - first flight was 10 day ago. Is this normal? My Lot Polish miles posted within 3 days... COPA still being on MP, I'm surprised it is taking them this long. Just wanted to check here before filing a missing credit claim.

Thanks!
Old Jun 24, 2015, 12:12 pm

Programs: AA EP/MM
@pindi... I fly them every month and they always post within 3-5 business days. In the rare occasion they don't post, after filing a missing credit claim they usually posted within 3 business days. FYI- the PQD take FOREVER to post. Usually 1.5 months.
Old Jun 25, 2015, 4:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM SK EBG LATAM BL
Originally Posted by pindi
Hi all,
What has been your experience with miles posting for COPA flights?

My flights on COPA haven't posted yet to my MP account - first flight was 10 day ago. Is this normal? My Lot Polish miles posted within 3 days... COPA still being on MP, I'm surprised it is taking them this long. Just wanted to check here before filing a missing credit claim.

Thanks!
I am on 8 days from Copa as well.

Nothing can be done until 15 days I guess.
Old Jun 28, 2015, 7:17 am

Programs: UA MM
Finally, my Copa miles posted. Unfortunately, I don't see any status bonuses - just base miles. Is this correct? Did status bonuses go away on Copa? Also, the PQDs column says "Processed monthly". I guess I just have to wait it out for them to post.
Old Jun 28, 2015, 9:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM SK EBG LATAM BL
Originally Posted by pindi
Finally, my Copa miles posted. Unfortunately, I don't see any status bonuses - just base miles. Is this correct? Did status bonuses go away on Copa? Also, the PQDs column says "Processed monthly". I guess I just have to wait it out for them to post.
Yes, that is correct. No bonuses.
Mine posted after 10 days, both for outbound (10 days) and inbound (5 days) at the same time

Dont care about PQD, but same message.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.