Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 28, 2024, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
This is an archive thread, the active thread is [Consolidated]UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

If a United / United Express flight has not posted within 5 days, you may request missing flight credit
Go to the bottom of the page and sign-in into your account
You will need the e-ticket number.
Requests may be submitted up to 12 months after the date of your flight.

For missing flight partner credit you will need to wait 15 7 days.
For any segment operated by a Star Alliance partner airline, Aer Lingus or Jet Airway, you’ll need to enter additional information along with the ticket number.

For missing non-flight partner credit you will need to wait 8 weeks before requesting missing credit

related thread: Retroactive flight credit for new MP account
UA claims I was a "no show" , cancelled rest of itin -- but I did actually fly!!!
For the archive of previous posts: Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Print Wikipost

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2015, 7:42 pm

Programs: 1k
Some of the Asian carriers take much longer.

If you contact them they may ask you: Do you have your ticket stub from the flight?

Uh, I thought this was 2015, can't you check your system for proof I took the flight?

I use to toss my stubs, but not anymore until they post.
Old May 6, 2015, 9:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Asiatraveler15
Some of the Asian carriers take much longer.

If you contact them they may ask you: Do you have your ticket stub from the flight?

Uh, I thought this was 2015, can't you check your system for proof I took the flight?

I use to toss my stubs, but not anymore until they post.
Which Asian carriers? I've had flights post within 1 - 3 days on TG, SQ and AI in the last year or so. It's been longer since I've taken NH, but last time I did, it was within that timeframe as well. With Asian carriers, what you do have to watch, particularly in SQ and to a lesser extent, TG, is that the fare you're buying is mileage earning. Some aren't.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 9:41 am

Question P-fare on Brussels Airlines

I flew TLV-BRU back on April 30th on SN metal, but UA ticket stock (016), but still haven't received any credit.

Over the past month, I've submitted the missing mileage request online, called the MPSC and spoke to a rep, and sent two private messages to the UA Insider here on FT, all to no avail.

I'm most concerned about the PQM's, since those PQM's will get me over the 1K threshold, and thereby perhaps help me get upgraded on my upcoming flight LGA-DEN.

I appreciate that it can "take up to 15 days for partner credit to post", but it's been over a month!

Any ideas or suggestions?
Old Jun 3, 2015, 6:47 am
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
LH flight credit - computer says "try again later"

Tried searching but couldn't find anything recent.

I'm trying to get UA MP credit for several LH flights taken a month ago. For the last two weeks of trying I am consistently getting:

We are currently unable to process your request. Please try again later.

All flights are booked in eligible classes and dates are older than the 15 day embargo. I have made the request every few days and still getting the same rejection response.

Can anyone please advise what I can do to coax the computer into accepting my request. Thanks
Old Jun 3, 2015, 8:51 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by og
Can anyone please advise what I can do to coax the computer into accepting my request. Thanks
Call mileage plus.
Old Jun 3, 2015, 9:18 am
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
Originally Posted by Kacee
Call mileage plus.
Thanks Kacee - will do
Old Jun 8, 2015, 3:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
A3 miles - consistently inconsistent

Took 3 paid A3 flights in the last 10 days. 2 pax PNR, same status, same fare class. All mileage earning per UAL.com.

Miles have posted for my spouse on the first 2 flights (3rd is too recent), within 2 days. Miles have yet to post for me.

More jumping through hoops for me now it appears...
Old Jun 8, 2015, 4:18 am

Programs: MileagePlus 1K, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Titanium/Lifetime Plat
UA flights don't post automatically

Basically, half of my UA flights this year are not posting. I either have to call UA or submit a request via the web site.... They flights are not delayed, rebooked, rescheduled or anything. Getting quite annoying.
Old Jun 10, 2015, 1:16 pm

Programs: UA 2MM
What is the typical time it takes to post domestic UA metal miles these days? Is 2 weeks with no posting worth submitting?
Old Jun 10, 2015, 6:10 pm

Programs: UAM+ 1P, HolidayInn Priority Gold, Hyatt Gold Passport, Starwood Preferred Guest Plus, ANA silver
ANA Flights not getting UA MileagePlus credit

We flew on ANA 12-25-2014 from SFO to NRT. Then, 1-4-2015 on ANA from HND to TSA.

We request UA MileagePlus credit on 1-20-2015.
Now request status is showing : Our records indicate that you may have submitted incorrect data. Please resubmit your request.

Is UA MileagePlus disallow ANA flight credits?

Thank you.
Old Jun 10, 2015, 6:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Gold
What booking class and fare?
Old Jun 10, 2015, 6:34 pm

Programs: 1k
Why have you waited so long?

In any event probably not. From my experience it is most likely ANA issue.

It happened to me and I personally went to the ANA headquarters in LA to get things right and the miles added.

You can try to call ANA, but waiting 1 plus hours seems normal.

Last edited by Asiatraveler15; Jun 10, 2015 at 6:40 pm
Old Jun 10, 2015, 9:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by blueman2
What is the typical time it takes to post domestic UA metal miles these days? Is 2 weeks with no posting worth submitting?
2-3 days should be typical
Old Jun 12, 2015, 1:50 pm

Programs: UA Gold, DL Silver, Hertz PC, Avis Pref+, Accor Silver
Crediting SN flights

I flew 4 SN flights a few months back. Not UA stock, SN K class.
UA MP number was given, can see UA*G on BPs.

K Class should credit both RDM and PQM: no credit given. I tried online on UA.com - nothing. Called up UA and was told SN did not credit, was asked to send scans of ticket and BPs. Did so, still nothing.

SN confirmed these were K class. Any suggestions as to where to go next with this ??

Thanks

D.
Old Jun 12, 2015, 1:58 pm

Location: New to BWI as of 2021; say hi if you're in the area!
Programs: UA GS
I had the exact same thing happen. SN K class flown in March 2015 (and also with *G on the boarding pass). I recently re-contacted UA about this through the website and they told me that they submitted the request to SN for a second time. The UA folks were very responsive; they emailed me within 3 hours of me submitting the online form. All of this was two weeks ago. I am planning to give it some more time and then I'll re-contact UA again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.