Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 28, 2024, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
This is an archive thread, the active thread is [Consolidated]UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

If a United / United Express flight has not posted within 5 days, you may request missing flight credit
Go to the bottom of the page and sign-in into your account
You will need the e-ticket number.
Requests may be submitted up to 12 months after the date of your flight.

For missing flight partner credit you will need to wait 15 7 days.
For any segment operated by a Star Alliance partner airline, Aer Lingus or Jet Airway, you’ll need to enter additional information along with the ticket number.

For missing non-flight partner credit you will need to wait 8 weeks before requesting missing credit

related thread: Retroactive flight credit for new MP account
UA claims I was a "no show" , cancelled rest of itin -- but I did actually fly!!!
For the archive of previous posts: Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Print Wikipost

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2012, 5:32 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Sigh. My apologies to Shannon for having to receive all our PMs about this. But no one else is listening but her. Seriously. The 1K desk was utterly clueless what I was even talking about when I called in, they were rude, completely unaware of "how to check." I apologize for being frank, but these issues only appear to be escalating two weeks into the integration, and I can't think of a good reason to continue spending money on United until my customer experience improves. There should not be escalating issues, imho, at this late in the ballgame.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 5:33 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Originally Posted by KevinPK1
Was this a paid flight with a comp/SWU upgrade? I get the exact same thing, in a slightly different variety. It shows 150% posting (should only get 100%) and does not post PQM to 2012 Elite Status or Lifetime Status. Happens every week (twice a week) now. I dont think the problem will ever go away until someone in IT acknowledges the problem and fixes it. I sent a PM to UA Insider on this.
Yeah it sure was. The outbound flight didn't even post at all and apparently the agent screwed up when she was manually posting it so they had to do it all over again today. (The other one was the ON issue which resulted in nothing posted at all).

But yes, I got bonus RDMs (which were appreciated, by the way!) but 0 PQMs. Likely as a result of the pre 2/06/12 balance now showing negative.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 5:47 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by semifrequentflyer
Flight segments on UA posted today from 3/9 and 3/11. However, the segments on United Express did not post from those same days.
Same thing here for 3/8 and 3/10

Still no sign of the mileage/segment on 3/2 that when I was irop'ed over to Frontier, requested the original segment/mileage credit, got an email saying it "would" be added.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 5:48 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
I traveled YVR-ORD-GRU-FOR on March 08/09 and all the miles posted today, including the TAM flight (UA code-share) between GRU and FOR. Not the fastest I've ever received miles, but seeing what others are going through on this forum, I'm just happy that everything posted automatically and correctly. Whew!
Old Mar 14, 2012, 5:48 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by demkr
This is what happened to me in the posting. Pay attention to your "beginning balance" portion..see how mine had a negative balance (in parenthesis) of the exact same mileage earned from HNL-SFO? Resulted in a net gain of ZERO PQM from HNL-SFO segment.

http://oi40.tinypic.com/2zp4mrk.jpg
D'oh! I was all excited that my flight from 3/9 posted. My RDM definitely went up the correct amount, but my PQM appears to have been credited, and then deducted by the same amount as my 3/9 flight. HUH?!?!?!?!
Old Mar 14, 2012, 5:50 pm

Programs: UA GS
Originally Posted by ryder1650
I took a United Express flight and only received 234 miles (I am premier platinum) and no bonus miles. Should have received 500 + 325 miles for this flight.
Update: Called MP cust service and was told that elite members do not get 500 mile minimums anymore .
Old Mar 14, 2012, 5:51 pm

Originally Posted by Slurve30
D'oh! I was all excited that my flight from 3/9 posted. My RDM definitely went up the correct amount, but my PQM appears to have been credited, and then deducted by the same amount as my 3/9 flight. HUH?!?!?!?!
While I was really ticked off that this happened yet again (as it did the first time)--now of course, the first time, it took away ALL my PQMs, this time it only took away what I flew (bizarre). So I guess thats "progress" by $misek IT standards......EXTREME eye roll.

Although it's comforting to know that I'm not the only one this happened to =p

BTW, thanks mod for the thread merge. Makes things much clearer to have it all in one place
Old Mar 14, 2012, 6:07 pm

Programs: AAGold, United 1K, HHDiamond, Hertz#1 President's Circle
1.5 segment

what does that mean actually
genrally saw 1 segment
Old Mar 14, 2012, 6:18 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
While I was really ticked off that this happened yet again (as it did the first time)--now of course, the first time, it took away ALL my PQMs, this time it only took away what I flew (bizarre). So I guess thats "progress" by $misek IT standards......EXTREME eye roll.

Although it's comforting to know that I'm not the only one this happened to =p

BTW, thanks mod for the thread merge. Makes things much clearer to have it all in one place
Well I'll tell ya what. I'm interested (and afraid) of what I'm gonna see when my 3/12 flight posts!
Old Mar 14, 2012, 7:05 pm

Programs: UAL 1k, FTR Summit
Learned a big reason why UAL flight postings are delayed

Now that the new system is the legacy Continental OnePass system, all of us United customers are now seen as a 'partner' flight(not a 'primary' or Continental flight). This will last until March 19. Until then, the delay that millions of us are experiencing will continue because our flight postings are taking the typical length of time to post as if we were flying on some 'partner' airline. After the 19th, we should see much faster posting times. I'll believe it when I see it.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 7:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by scorp
what does that mean actually
genrally saw 1 segment
fare bonus.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 8:22 pm

Programs: UA MM 1K, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by prestonh
I still have no flight credit for a 3/1 itinerary.
I flew NRT to IAH with PMCO on 3/1 as well. No Posting activity. I did use my old UA number for this segment.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 8:25 pm

So just to tally, does everyone have weird things going on with PQM activity such as the negative stuff (looks like this: http://oi40.tinypic.com/2zp4mrk.jpg) or did anyone's postings today happen completely properly?

So far it looks like the issues are:

1. RDM and possibly PQM/future Bonuses issued when they should not have been.

2. PQM's being reduced from "before" totals resulting in 0 net PQMs per flight posting as of 3/14.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 8:36 pm

Programs: AA ExecPlat; UA 1K
Thread merge went a lot better than the systems merge.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 10:59 pm

Programs: United Platinum & 2.0MM; Marriott Bonvoy Titanium and Lifetime Gold; Hyatt and Hilton Honors peon
Long delay in posting flight credits; where to find 1K cust svc email address

I flew from TPA-ORD-SFO on Sunday, March 4 (the return portion of a trip that started on February 29). The outbound flight was CO metal, the return was on UA. I used a confirmed regional upgrade for the return flight, which I confirmed months prior.

The outbound flight posted to my account as usual. However, as of today (9 days after the flight -- UA suggests waiting 7 days for flights to post), I had still not been credited for the flight. When I tried to use the online form for submitting the flights for credit, the web site replied that the ticket number could not be verified.

This is literally the very first mileage I have ever had to ask to have credited in my 28 years of flying UA -- hope it doesn't become a pattern. Have others had issues with getting flight credits or having the web site reply that the ticket number could not be verified when trying to get credit? Any suggestions?

Also, on a related note: if I have to send an email to request credit (which it looks like I will), where do I find the 1K email address on my account info or on the web site? I seem unable to find it.

Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.