FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]
Old Mar 14, 2012, 10:59 pm
jh6000

Programs: United Platinum & 2.0MM; Marriott Bonvoy Titanium and Lifetime Gold; Hyatt and Hilton Honors peon
Long delay in posting flight credits; where to find 1K cust svc email address

I flew from TPA-ORD-SFO on Sunday, March 4 (the return portion of a trip that started on February 29). The outbound flight was CO metal, the return was on UA. I used a confirmed regional upgrade for the return flight, which I confirmed months prior.

The outbound flight posted to my account as usual. However, as of today (9 days after the flight -- UA suggests waiting 7 days for flights to post), I had still not been credited for the flight. When I tried to use the online form for submitting the flights for credit, the web site replied that the ticket number could not be verified.

This is literally the very first mileage I have ever had to ask to have credited in my 28 years of flying UA -- hope it doesn't become a pattern. Have others had issues with getting flight credits or having the web site reply that the ticket number could not be verified when trying to get credit? Any suggestions?

Also, on a related note: if I have to send an email to request credit (which it looks like I will), where do I find the 1K email address on my account info or on the web site? I seem unable to find it.

Thanks.