Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 28, 2024, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
This is an archive thread, the active thread is [Consolidated]UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

If a United / United Express flight has not posted within 5 days, you may request missing flight credit
Go to the bottom of the page and sign-in into your account
You will need the e-ticket number.
Requests may be submitted up to 12 months after the date of your flight.

For missing flight partner credit you will need to wait 15 7 days.
For any segment operated by a Star Alliance partner airline, Aer Lingus or Jet Airway, you’ll need to enter additional information along with the ticket number.

For missing non-flight partner credit you will need to wait 8 weeks before requesting missing credit

related thread: Retroactive flight credit for new MP account
UA claims I was a "no show" , cancelled rest of itin -- but I did actually fly!!!
For the archive of previous posts: Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Print Wikipost

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2012, 8:39 am

Programs: Free Agent
My March 3rd flights posted when everybody's PQMs got zeroed out. Only one of two flights on March 4th have posted.
Old Mar 9, 2012, 8:45 am

Programs: UA Gold-MM, AA Gold-MM, F9-Silver, Hyatt Something, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
I got my 3/5 flights posted, and also now show negative miles pre-integration.

What a joke.
Old Mar 9, 2012, 8:47 am

Programs: CO - Platinum(now UA1K), Honors - Diamond, Starwood - Platinum, Hertz - Pres circle, National Exec
Just had my firs post changeover flight post... flew on 05Mar, posted sometime after 9PM 08Mar, still waiting on the 07Mar flight to post.

I suspect this will be improved over time, who knows what all is happening behind the scenes.
Old Mar 9, 2012, 8:58 am

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

I flew on 3/5 but nothing posted
Old Mar 9, 2012, 9:04 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, HHonors Diamond,PC, Marriott Rewards Gold
COnfusion

I flew an M fare from IAH to ORD on the 27th, returning on the 28th-- and the results are weird. The itinerary shows up as a posted receipt with no seats assigned, and the bonus should be 1.5 segments, and 150% mileage per flight. Nothing has posted to my account.

In addition, in spite of the 1K, M-class automatic upgrade, two regionals were deducted from my account. That used to be no big deal when I got two of them at least every quarter for breaking the 10,000 mile barrier, but now they have actual value as they are going away. In addition, the CPU programs are NOT working properly as I have been told by many who are still flying through this mess.

Finally-- as a point to those at UA who think this is just a passing fancy, the nervousness of this whole mess is forcing me to fly my AAlternate for awhile, something I do not normally do until I have hit the 1K barrier mid-year. Keeping my status at AA, which I normally do not focus on too much may be a wise strategy and who knows, if things stay screwed up, at least I'll make EXP and have something to fall back on if 1K proves to be no longer worthwhile.

My experiences with things like this tell me that we are experiencing major, wholehearted efforts at fixes that will take some time, but which will get us back to a state of far less nervousness. My friends at UA were all working over the weekend because of this software trouble.

As an aside, I wrote a message to SMI/J with a cut and paste from FT that highlighted the loss of features and projected troubles which could come from using SHARES instead of Apollo-- and the loss of some features like upgrade transparency and the effects of sweeps and so forth-- he wrote me back a one liner that let me know he felt this would be working out fine.

I am not going to be a smart a$$ and send him an "I told you so" for at least two more weeks-- and then-- only if I see the hard work is simply not going to be enough and chaos requires me to mail in screen shots of everything I have been saving on my iPad for the last few weeks. My only hope is that all the data is preserved from the past, all the new data is being accumulated, and eventually all will be right.
Old Mar 9, 2012, 10:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
Originally Posted by tryathlete
I flew an M fare from IAH to ORD on the 27th, returning on the 28th-- and the results are weird. The itinerary shows up as a posted receipt with no seats assigned, and the bonus should be 1.5 segments, and 150% mileage per flight. Nothing has posted to my account.
The flights will eventually post. Give it a little time. If you need the miles right away to book another flight then call and ask but I can tell you that won't really speed up the process as the OPSC takes weeks to get through things.

Also, to set your expectations appropriately, M fares DO NOT earn 150%. They earn 100%. The benefit of M fares to 1K's are immediate upgrades if inventory is available. However, you will still earn 100% EQM & RDM per the M fare purchased.

-RM
Old Mar 9, 2012, 4:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
flights from the 5th posted today. Calculated at the correct 75% plat bonus, PLUS i still got the Pres Plus 25% bonus as well, this is nice, until the 15th i guess.
Old Mar 9, 2012, 4:53 pm
TA

Programs: UA 1K MM
I have a simple domestic UA flight from 2/28 that has not posted correctly, while a 3/3 flight did!

[actually, correction. I'm guessing the 2/28 one credited to my UA account, then got transferred over in the merger in the unidentifiable UA balance... This probably is something affecting many people's wonderment of "what happened to that flight I took" just before the merger.]
Old Mar 9, 2012, 5:01 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, UA LT Ag, Marriott LT Ti, Hyatt Glob, Avis PC, Busted-Knuckles Club Grand Poobah.
One segment of 3/2 flight posted. The other has not.
Old Mar 9, 2012, 5:01 pm

Originally Posted by smartinez
I had a 2/29 UA flight and a 3/3 CO flight that have both posted.
I had 2/29 CO and 3/3 UA flights that have not posted, so go figure!

Acknowledgement: http://hub.united.com/en-us/News/Com...em-update.aspx

Last edited by iluv2fly; Mar 9, 2012 at 9:03 pm Reason: merge
Old Mar 9, 2012, 5:33 pm

Programs: UA Gold-MM, AA Gold-MM, F9-Silver, Hyatt Something, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by eflyte
>This was the single largest technology conversion in aviation history, and the vast majority of our systems are functioning as planned.

Whereby 'functioning as planned' means mile-shaving, TODs, etc.
Old Mar 9, 2012, 6:08 pm

My wife and kids were able to travel to California today on a FF award, so that's something ;-) I want my miles, but if it doesn't happen this week it's not the end of the world.
Old Mar 9, 2012, 7:05 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, Avis 1st
Had two flight on 3/3 post only the Award mileage and PQS but 0 PQM's posted. Called MP and they were less than helpful and said to check back on Monday.

ETA:
As soon as i posted this I checked again and the PQM's just got posted correctly. Still nothing from my two flights on 3/6

Last edited by iahkid2014; Mar 9, 2012 at 7:20 pm
Old Mar 9, 2012, 7:15 pm

Programs: Statusless and proud
Flew four segments on 3/4, only two have posted. Nothing on my 3/5 nor 3/6 flights.

Chris
Old Mar 9, 2012, 7:19 pm

Programs: DL PM, HH Plat, National Executive
I went AUS-ORD-SBD on 3/5 and they just showed up today. My ORD-AUS on 3/7 hasn't posted yet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.