Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 28, 2024, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
This is an archive thread, the active thread is [Consolidated]UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

If a United / United Express flight has not posted within 5 days, you may request missing flight credit
Go to the bottom of the page and sign-in into your account
You will need the e-ticket number.
Requests may be submitted up to 12 months after the date of your flight.

For missing flight partner credit you will need to wait 15 7 days.
For any segment operated by a Star Alliance partner airline, Aer Lingus or Jet Airway, you’ll need to enter additional information along with the ticket number.

For missing non-flight partner credit you will need to wait 8 weeks before requesting missing credit

related thread: Retroactive flight credit for new MP account
UA claims I was a "no show" , cancelled rest of itin -- but I did actually fly!!!
For the archive of previous posts: Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Print Wikipost

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2012, 10:09 am

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Did see some non-flight mileage, however, credit today (Topguest check-ins, MP dining)
Old Mar 13, 2012, 10:17 am

Programs: UA PM, DL PM, Bonvoy Titanium, HH Gold
Still waiting have flights on 3/5 and 3/6 that all got the erroneous ON. Instead of calling, I'll wait to see what happens once others get theirs going and then I will bother them.

Sigh......
Old Mar 13, 2012, 10:24 am

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Originally Posted by DawgmanOH
Still waiting have flights on 3/5 and 3/6 that all got the erroneous ON. Instead of calling, I'll wait to see what happens once others get theirs going and then I will bother them.

Sigh......
ON is an issue according to the agent I spoke wirh 3 days ago. However, even a flight with R (in the same PNR) did not post
Old Mar 13, 2012, 10:35 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Brasila
..REALLY>>>>REALLY>>>>REALLY>>>SHARES cannot post flights!!!!
Sure it can, when they have it on. They had the system turned off.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 10:55 am

I have 5 itineraries (worth approx 35k EQM) since 2/15 that have not posted.

2 of them were before 3/4. I seem to remember seeing those two had posted on my old MP account but when the switch happened, the record of the flights disappeared. The miles from those 2 itineraries might very well be reflected in my current total miles but I am not 100% sure. There is just nothing listed at all in my activity year to date page.

I attempted to submit those flights for missing mileage credit online but that apparently is not working either. The site did not recognize any ticket numbers at all and tells me call.

Lastly, 2 other observations about the website:
Missing mileage no longer allows you to submit the confirmation code - only the ticket number
And......you can not longer pull up past reservations to retrieve the ticket numbers OR past confirmations.

I am currently in Europe so I am not going to deal with CS on the phone until I return. I can only hope that it works itself out before i return or that my current itineraries (some on *alliance) won't disappear into the stratosphere.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 11:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by sbm12
Sure it can, when they have it on. They had the system turned off.
That didn't help my FIL's LX flights from mid-Feb get credited, when the system was "on". Of course, since 15 days isn't unheard of for *A flights on OP (now MP), that puts it in the 1st week of March "off" zone.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 11:21 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hilton, Marriott Rewards,SPG
SQ and LH flights on 3/5 & 3/9. No post of miles as of yet.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 11:34 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hilton, Marriott Rewards,SPG
I wonder if they have turned on Partner flights posting yet.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 12:00 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Brasila
I give.....why would they have it off if it worked??????
Mostly to lessen load on the systems during the migration.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 12:24 pm

Programs: UAL 1K MM
Originally Posted by sbm12
Mostly to lessen load on the systems during the migration.
And also to fix the "errors" in point-to-point mileage. Should be going back to what was previously used.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 1:45 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA gold, A3 gold
Originally Posted by RobOnLI
My two segments from 3/5 just posted tonight. However, only the segments and award miles posted to the account. The flights show the PQM but they are not tallied in my account. In other words my account is still showing the 3/3 post-merger PQM total without the two flights from 3/5 being added in.

United is running a ton of website updates right now so I'm not too worried. If the flights are in the account but the total is wrong I've read it could be 1-2 weeks before they flush out all of these errors and things get back on track.

-RM
Have had same problem for a week. Been on the phone for an hour with MP in India trying to sort this out - they still can't understand the problem ("but your miles have posed" - yes, but they haven't been added). Another change that I "like"
Old Mar 13, 2012, 2:07 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Still waiting for my mid Feb LH and SA flights to come through. Also DEQM for SFO to ORD in Jan never appeared. Have emailed MP. Hope I am in a backlog being worked through. Not going to harass them but would like to see accounts squared away.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 2:34 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium & Lifetime Platinum, United Platinum, Delta Silver
My Lufthansa business class flight from Feb 22 still has not posted. When I called, they said all partner airline postings had been turned off. Does anyone know when this will be turned back on or do I need to send in the docs to get the correct mileage credit?
Old Mar 13, 2012, 3:10 pm

Programs: UA Global Services and 3MM, Lifetime Hilton Diamond/Marriott Titanium Ambassador, Hertz PC
It is a clown show in their IT department....... I am missing PQM's, Lifetime miles, things post goofy, dont post at all, no upgrades, blah, blah, blah....
Old Mar 13, 2012, 3:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by DCFlyer0306
My Lufthansa business class flight from Feb 22 still has not posted. When I called, they said all partner airline postings had been turned off. Does anyone know when this will be turned back on or do I need to send in the docs to get the correct mileage credit?
Send in the docs for sure - just did for my FIL's LX flights, MP said they're all backed up. Hope you have the BPs. Still likely to take a few more weeks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.