Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 28, 2024, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
This is an archive thread, the active thread is [Consolidated]UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

If a United / United Express flight has not posted within 5 days, you may request missing flight credit
Go to the bottom of the page and sign-in into your account
You will need the e-ticket number.
Requests may be submitted up to 12 months after the date of your flight.

For missing flight partner credit you will need to wait 15 7 days.
For any segment operated by a Star Alliance partner airline, Aer Lingus or Jet Airway, you’ll need to enter additional information along with the ticket number.

For missing non-flight partner credit you will need to wait 8 weeks before requesting missing credit

related thread: Retroactive flight credit for new MP account
UA claims I was a "no show" , cancelled rest of itin -- but I did actually fly!!!
For the archive of previous posts: Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Print Wikipost

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2012, 3:06 pm

Programs: UA 1K Hyatt Globalist Marriott Lifetime Plat
Not sure if this has been brought up before but..

Anybody notice that Air Canada flights all show up as accruing RDM but 0% for PQM even though it's a fare class that is supposed to according to their website?

http://www.united.com/CMS/en-US/mark...spx?ItemId=313

Is this just a glitch on the united website? Has anybody flown on AC since the merger and received miles?
Old Mar 24, 2012, 3:32 pm

All 4 segments on AC posted correctly to my account (that was after 3/3)
Old Mar 24, 2012, 4:12 pm

Programs: UA 1K Hyatt Globalist Marriott Lifetime Plat
Good to hear. Hopefully it's a glitch then. I have an AC flight coming up in a couple of weeks.
Old Mar 25, 2012, 1:19 am

Programs: MileagePlus GS
Flew LH on the 8th and 10th of March AMS-FRA and on to LIN and return and still have no milage posted.

Several threads suggest a new 15 day threshold, while others (including some LH flights) have indicated that the miles are posting within days.

I know that there have been several issues with the migration, but what is now really irritating me is the lack of a simple email to all MP members stating delays, providing a realistic timeline for corrections as this would not only improve the customer relations but help them manage an overworked help desk.
Old Mar 25, 2012, 9:13 pm

Programs: UA Gold, United Club, HHonors Diamond, Starwood Gold, Hertz 5 Star
My UX flights from 3/12 and 3/13 finally correctly posted over the weekend on 3/24, however, I do not know if this happened automatically or because I submitted a missing mileage request on 3/21.

UA flights taken on 3/22 posted on 3/24. So at least that seems to be more or less back to pre merger normal.

All the miles appear to be correct, although I did note that they short you a mile on your bonus match, ie, I had a rountrip to DFW 1235 miles and my bonus miles for the R/T itinerary wind up being 1234, no doubt due to rounding math on both ends. Its 1 mile, but I still feel cheated though.
Old Mar 27, 2012, 1:16 pm

Programs: QF, UA, DL, AB
Originally Posted by cfischer
all of mine are crediting incorrectly as well. It's hilarious that UA can't fix this. I guess they have so many more severe issues to deal with.
Same here but with LX flights. Flew ZRH-BCN in T on 3/10 & BCN-ZRH in S on 3/11. The return leg in S posted correctly (100%), but the outbound one didn't (50% when T should earn 100% as per LX earning chart).

Strangely, the inboud leg posted a couple of days before the outbound.
Old Mar 27, 2012, 10:25 pm

Continental Miles not postion

United flights on 3/2 and 3/12, previously booked through Continental have not posted in United Mileage Plus.

Emails to United have not been answered and phone attempts cause hang ups.

Using ticket number to post miles in MP system says miles have been posted, but they have not. Boarding pass shows Continental Freq Flyer#, but no way to check Continental system that no longer exists.

What to do?
Old Mar 27, 2012, 10:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Wait. You're not alone. There is a fairly large thread addressing the same thing.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 9:05 am

Programs: UA Gold, United Club, HHonors Diamond, Starwood Gold, Hertz 5 Star
Hah, so I just checked again and my flights that posted from 3/12 and 3/13 are posted twice. I submitted a missing mileage request on 3/21 so maybe that caused the double posting.

UA is so FUBAR, I wonder how long it will take them to find this double posting. I sure as hell won't be waiting on the phone for an hour to tell them they double credited my flights.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 12:27 pm

Programs: MP, Marriott, HHonors
Question Last posted miles

What is everyone's last posted miles / segments? I know they are running behind but the last week the UA website shows me is up to 3/4. I'm waiting for miles to post from the week after that. Then again, UA also missed a segment on my international trip from Feb that I'm still (unsuccessfully) trying to get credited....just wondering if I'll be chasing this one too.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 12:29 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, UA Gold, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Last posted miles was on 3/25 for a 3/22 US Air flight.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 12:40 pm

Programs: MP, Marriott, HHonors
Thanks for moving my post, I didn't see this first thread ... and how did you guys know I was missing a partner airline?? ;-)

Anyway, after reading through, how are you claiming missing mileage? I see some say it can NOT be done online, but some say they ARE doing it online. I've emailed what I thought was the correct contact address but all I get is an auto response with a case number that is still not been responded to.

I also saw something about boarding passes - you don't really keep those, do you??? I have itineraries, but not boarding passes.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 12:49 pm
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by karatelovr
I also saw something about boarding passes - you don't really keep those, do you??? I have itineraries, but not boarding passes.
It's generally a good idea to keep your BP stub until the miles have posted (and given the current state of UA IT, perhaps much longer). If it comes to having to do a mailed or faxed-in missing miles request, or one with a partner airline, they're going to want to see a copy of the BP stub.
Old Mar 29, 2012, 11:17 am

Originally Posted by mike_L
I have a UA flight on 3/9 posted on 3/23. 2 TK flights were still missing TK had issue entering the new UA FF. They said that they added it to the system, but I wan't sure. It looks like that I am going to request them anyway.
I have similar issue, only 1 of my 2 flights on TK from 3/17 posted. Why the second flight didn't post yet is beyond me?!?!?
I'm dreading calling UAMP
Old Mar 29, 2012, 11:43 am

I got 25% of miles flown for LOT L class (instead of 50%). After 50 minutes on hold, ICC agent told me she sent a 'letter' to request the missing mileage and it should be resolved within 15 days. I'm not sure what's worse: hold time or letter part...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.