Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 28, 2024, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
This is an archive thread, the active thread is [Consolidated]UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

If a United / United Express flight has not posted within 5 days, you may request missing flight credit
Go to the bottom of the page and sign-in into your account
You will need the e-ticket number.
Requests may be submitted up to 12 months after the date of your flight.

For missing flight partner credit you will need to wait 15 7 days.
For any segment operated by a Star Alliance partner airline, Aer Lingus or Jet Airway, you’ll need to enter additional information along with the ticket number.

For missing non-flight partner credit you will need to wait 8 weeks before requesting missing credit

related thread: Retroactive flight credit for new MP account
UA claims I was a "no show" , cancelled rest of itin -- but I did actually fly!!!
For the archive of previous posts: Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Print Wikipost

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2012, 4:45 pm

Programs: UA-Gold MM, SPG Plat
same story here...
Old Apr 26, 2012, 8:12 pm

Programs: UA S, Marriott P
may be the mods will move my thread here as well, in the meantime read the update here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...ior-3-3-a.html
Old Apr 26, 2012, 8:25 pm

Programs: BA Gold, UA Nobody, Hilton Gold
Have any of the Brits on the board had any miles from their MBNA Amex post recently? I've seen nothing since 1/19.
Old Apr 27, 2012, 7:42 am
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
Still waiting at 2 weeks now for a BD segment to post. Well, time to scan the BP and fax it to MP I suppose, since it doesn't appear I can request the credit online.
Old Apr 27, 2012, 7:59 am

Programs: UA Gold, BA Gold
Originally Posted by alex_b
Have any of the Brits on the board had any miles from their MBNA Amex post recently? I've seen nothing since 1/19.
Same here. I've contacted both MBNA and Mileage Plus. MBNA got back to me pretty quickly and said they would investigate and get back to me. Nothing yet.. although I highly suspect the issue is with UA.

Did you contact them to update your account with the new MP number?
Old Apr 27, 2012, 8:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
FWIW - I re-forwarded my FIL's LX BPs and e-ticket to 1KVoice last night, and got an almost instantaneous response. Maybe the 6th time's the charm!

Dear Mr. UA-NYC:

Thank you for contacting the MileagePlus Service Center.

We have re-submitted this request to the partner for further research. Please allow two-three weeks for this request.

Regards,
MP Rep, initials BP
(same as the last time I submitted)

MileagePlus Service Center
Old Apr 27, 2012, 8:53 am

Programs: BA Gold, UA Nobody, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by benmacd
Did you contact them to update your account with the new MP number?
No I ought to do that.
Old Apr 27, 2012, 10:48 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Fwiw, goalie-sis (using her "new" mp#) flew DCA-PBI on 4/16 and PBI-DCA on 4/24 on US for both flights and her miles posted on 4/19 and 4/27 (this morning) respectively
Old Apr 27, 2012, 1:58 pm

Programs: UA 1K, MR Bonvoy Bonzaiiiii, National EE
Just called

I just called and got connected to an agent quickly.

They told me the LH flight that credited at only 50% would be fixed by the end of the month... another sweep coming.

Also put in a request for credit of my two SA flights - was told 15 days (the usual).

Won't hold my breathe on either and I presume I will be calling back in another 20 days.
Old Apr 27, 2012, 2:12 pm

Programs: UA 1MM/*G. DL Gold for one more year.
Originally Posted by benmacd
Same here. I've contacted both MBNA and Mileage Plus. MBNA got back to me pretty quickly and said they would investigate and get back to me. Nothing yet.. although I highly suspect the issue is with UA.
I opened a thread about this some time ago. MBNA tell me they've been sending the info to UA as always. I believe them, because no other non-UA metal activity has posted to my account either. I'm seriously considering filing a complaint with the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Old Apr 30, 2012, 10:23 am

Originally Posted by B747SP
CA flights on 3/17 and 3/25 are not posted. The check-in agent had problem accepting my new UA number so I asked them to try CO, which was accepted and the BPs reflected CO*G. I will wait for a bit more holding on to the BPs.
CA miles are finally posted after sending scanned copies of the e-ticket receipt and boarding pass to [email protected]. Learned that CA U-class only earns 50% RDM/PQM and 0 PQS.
Old Apr 30, 2012, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Thanks for the bump. I'd forgotten about this, it's been so long. Still no LX credits from February and March.
Old Apr 30, 2012, 10:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by stimpy
Thanks for the bump. I'd forgotten about this, it's been so long. Still no LX credits from February and March.
I re-re-re-sent LX e-ticket/BPs from Feb travel to MP...got the standard "please give us 2-3 weeks to investigate" drivel as usual.

OPdbaMP.
Old Apr 30, 2012, 11:21 am

Programs: UA 1MM/*G. DL Gold for one more year.
On a happier note, whilst I didn't manage to memorize my old MP number in 21 years, my six-figure mileage balance, which remains unchanged in spite of 15 items which should have been credited, has now been forever imprinted in my memory after many many weeks of checking it daily. It is so reassuring that, in spite of all of Jeffery's changes we will like, one single feature about MP remains reassuringly constant.
Old Apr 30, 2012, 4:27 pm

Originally Posted by UA-NYC
I re-re-re-sent LX e-ticket/BPs from Feb travel to MP...got the standard "please give us 2-3 weeks to investigate" drivel as usual.

OPdbaMP.
What I got in reply was a very assuring message "Within the next 7 days, the mileage will be credited to your account and may be viewed online at ileageplus.com." It took them 10 days instead of 7, but I will let that pass.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.