Old Nov 17, 2018, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: sonyeoshin
B18 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse B, near Gate B18 **has reopened**

B6 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse B, near Gate B6

C16 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse C, near Gate C16 **Open as of May 24, 2021 with limited bar service and packaged snacks** Closed on January 2022
NEW C10 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse C, near Gate C10

F8 United Club Terminal 2, Concourse F, across from Gate F8 **Opened as of 30 June 2021**

United Polaris lounge - Eligible customers are welcome Terminal 1, C concourse, near Gate C18.
ORD Polaris lounge -- Reviews, Experiences, Q&A, ..

One-Time Passes can now be redeemed at all {ORD} UC location within capacity constraints. Customers are encouraged to use the clubs in B and F concourses as the C concourse club is currently under partial construction, with limited space.

Related: International T5 ORD partner *G lounges

Archive thread: Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD {Archive}
Print Wikipost

Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD

Old Dec 14, 2022, 3:24 pm
  #121  
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Cle
Posts: 583
Any date for the opening of the new C. club??
trk1 is offline  
Old Dec 14, 2022, 5:04 pm
  #122  
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: ORD / PHX
Programs: UA LT 1K 3MM (former 12 yr GS), Bonvoy Amb/LT Plat
Posts: 1,389
I was told (about a month ago) that It would open in January. Letís see. Sorely needed!
sobore likes this.
tcdtcd is offline  
Old Dec 14, 2022, 6:47 pm
  #123  
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Southern California
Programs: United MileagePlus Premier 1K, Delta SkyMiles Diamond Medallion
Posts: 1,169
Originally Posted by tcdtcd
I was told (about a month ago) that It would open in January. Letís see. Sorely needed!
hoping thatís true! Surely theyíve sorted out the various issues that delayed the opening this year!
unitedbusiness is offline  
Old Dec 15, 2022, 1:34 pm
  #124  
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: CA
Programs: UA Platinum; IHG Diamond Ambassador
Posts: 463
Originally Posted by lamphs
Latest opinion? Haven't been to B/C clubs for awhile. Arriving in F, lunch time, 3 hour layover, departing from C2. Stay at F or is the C16 club OK?
Have a similar itinerary tomorrow. Curious, how long is the walk from the B6 lounge to the gates inConcourse C? Thanks
ARR72 is offline  
Old Dec 15, 2022, 1:42 pm
  #125  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Northeast Kansas | Colorado Native
Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Posts: 21,765
Originally Posted by ARR72
Have a similar itinerary tomorrow. Curious, how long is the walk from the B6 lounge to the gates inConcourse C? Thanks
Depends on where you plan to go in the C concourse. If you are a fast walker, I'd expect it wouldn't take more than five-seven minutes to get from the B6 lounge to the middle of C. It may be less depending on the amount of folks clustered around the checkpoints by B6 and if the moving walkways in the tunnel are working.
FriendlySkies is offline  
Old Dec 15, 2022, 1:48 pm
  #126  
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: CA
Programs: UA Platinum; IHG Diamond Ambassador
Posts: 463
Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
Depends on where you plan to go in the C concourse. If you are a fast walker, I'd expect it wouldn't take more than five-seven minutes to get from the B6 lounge to the middle of C. It may be less depending on the amount of folks clustered around the checkpoints by B6 and if the moving walkways in the tunnel are working.
This is extremely helpful, thank you. Given this, Iíll stay at the B6 lounge, with a comfortable cushion to get to C8.
ARR72 is offline  
Old Dec 15, 2022, 2:49 pm
  #127  
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Programs: UA MM
Posts: 4,316
Has anything resulted from the comments offered by the DL agents in the now former SC in T2 about UA taking over that space?
JimInOhio is offline  
Old Dec 22, 2022, 1:16 pm
  #128  
 
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 193
Terrible United lounge at ORD

I booked Lufthansa biz flight via United and for United lounge access. This lounge feels like a large crowded McDonald’s but nothing to eat , relax except for couple of fruits and sodas ! I hope the lounge is FRA is not terrible like this . Stay away from such crappy public place like lounge that has no good seats to relax and almost nothing to eat or drink

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Dec 22, 2022 at 8:10 pm Reason: move to correct thread
Blueheaven is offline  
Old Dec 22, 2022, 1:39 pm
  #129  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: DAY
Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Posts: 10,275
Originally Posted by Blueheaven
I booked Lufthansa biz flight via United and for United lounge access. This lounge feels like a large crowded McDonald’s but nothing to eat , relax except for couple of fruits and sodas ! I hope the lounge is FRA is not terrible like this . Stay away from such crappy public place like lounge that has no good seats to relax and almost nothing to eat or drink
are you in the United Club or Polaris Lounge?

With Intl LH Biz ticket, you have access to Polaris Lounge, which is a very nice, fully outfitted facility including a decent buffet and sit-down "restaurant style" dining service.

Me thinks you are in the wrong place...
lsquare and ARR72 like this.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Dec 22, 2022 at 8:11 pm Reason: cleanup after thread move
goodeats21 is offline  
Old Dec 22, 2022, 3:15 pm
  #130  
 
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 193
Sorry my bad ! I went to one of those club lounge which was pathetic . By the time I found Polaris lounge I only had 30 mins . Polaris is fine with food facilities crowded too . I got my flight on time so happy ! Thanks
SPN Lifer likes this.
Blueheaven is offline  
Old Dec 23, 2022, 9:40 am
  #131  
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: PHL, EWR
Programs: UA Gold; DL Silver; Amtrak Select Plus;Hilton Diamond;Hyatt Disc;Hertz PC; Total Wine Grand Reserve!
Posts: 2,410
Originally Posted by Say Vandelay
My experience is that club gets busiest in the afternoon with the Europe-bound widebodies leaving from that end of the concourse.

My spouse said something funny about how she remembers the clubs at ORD:
B6 - Big
B18 - Basement
C - Cluster
F - Favorite
B18 is my go to lounge at ORD. Yes, B6 is bigger, but usually I find B18 to be less crowded most of the time, and yes, you do go down an escalator to get to the lounge, but it is actually at ground level, not the basement and has more natural light than B8!
The lounge at F is nice too, but I don't always want to make the trek.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Dec 23, 2022 at 3:47 pm Reason: Quote updatre to reflect Moderator edit
rittenhousesq is offline  
Old Dec 23, 2022, 10:13 am
  #132  
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: SDF
Programs: -=- UA: GS + 3.95 Million Miler; Hilton: Diamond; Marriott: Gold; Hertz: President's Circle
Posts: 679
Told today by a GS agent at ORD that the new ORD C Club will be opening by first few days of January.
Xyzzy, wxguy, lsquare and 3 others like this.
Live4Upgrade is offline  
Old Dec 24, 2022, 2:47 am
  #133  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: DAY
Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Posts: 10,275
Originally Posted by Live4Upgrade
Told today by a GS agent at ORD that the new ORD C Club will be opening by first few days of January.
I haven't tracked this one closely. Is it expected to be similar to the new EWR club, or more like the existing ORD setups?
goodeats21 is offline  
Old Dec 24, 2022, 3:40 am
  #134  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Posts: 20,182
Originally Posted by rittenhousesq
B18 is my go to lounge at ORD. Yes, B6 is bigger, but usually I find B18 to be less crowded most of the time, and yes, you do go down an escalator to get to the lounge, but it is actually at ground level, not the basement and has more natural light than B8!
The lounge at F is nice too, but I don't always want to make the trek.
That's what I said back in September. B6 is so overrated. B18 is so much quieter that I can work and take a quick nap.
lsquare is offline  
Old Jan 8, 2023, 5:27 am
  #135  
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: DCA, IAD (not BWI if I can help it)
Programs: UA 1MM 1K, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Explorist, status-free on AA, AS, B6, DL, WN, Amtrak, etc.
Posts: 1,482
From the front-desk people at the B6 club a few minutes ago: The new club at C10 (heralded in signs around ORD as coming "in January") opens Wednesday.
DCA writer is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.