Old Nov 17, 2018, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: sonyeoshin
B18 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse B, near Gate B18 **has reopened**

B6 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse B, near Gate B6 5:45 a.m. - 7:45 p.m. **Limited food, but getting increasingly better. Note the reduced operating hours.**

C16 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse C, near Gate C16 **Open as of May 24, 2021 with limited bar service and packaged snacks** Closed on January 2022
NEW C10 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse C, near Gate C10

F8 United Club Terminal 2, Concourse F, across from Gate F8 **Opened as of 30 June 2021**

United Polaris lounge - Eligible customers are welcome Terminal 1, C concourse, near Gate C18.
ORD Polaris lounge -- Reviews, Experiences, Q&A, ..

One-Time Passes can now be redeemed at all {ORD} UC location within capacity constraints. Customers are encouraged to use the clubs in B and F concourses as the C concourse club is currently under partial construction, with limited space.

Related: International T5 ORD partner *G lounges

Archive thread: Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD {Archive}
Print Wikipost

Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD

Old Jan 27, 2022, 6:56 am
Original Poster

New United Club Terminal C ORD

The current United Club at C16 isn't great and was cannibalized by the Polaris lounge. For the last couple months signed has been up on the OTHER SIDE of Gate C16 that a new United Club is currently under construction. Does that mean the Polaris Lounge will get expanded again and take the rest of the existing club space and does that also mean that the new United Club will be bigger/more service? Anyone with details know anything on the new one?
Old Feb 1, 2022, 9:59 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Marriott Gold
ORD F had individual bags of Garretts Chicago mix popcorn this weekend.
Xyzzy and legalalien like this.
Old Feb 1, 2022, 10:34 pm

Programs: UA LT 1K 3MM (former 12 yr GS), Bonvoy Amb/LT Plat
Originally Posted by Arouie
The current United Club at C16 isn't great and was cannibalized by the Polaris lounge. For the last couple months signed has been up on the OTHER SIDE of Gate C16 that a new United Club is currently under construction. Does that mean the Polaris Lounge will get expanded again and take the rest of the existing club space and does that also mean that the new United Club will be bigger/more service? Anyone with details know anything on the new one?
This is dated info. But C UC is supposed to be expanded significantly - up and sideways. The current UC was never supposed to be a permanent solution post PL expansion. Adding facilities for hot food and of course more seating, larger bar area. No further expansion to PL. Obviously delayed.
Old Feb 1, 2022, 10:36 pm

Programs: UA LT 1K 3MM (former 12 yr GS), Bonvoy Amb/LT Plat
Originally Posted by JAaronT
Garretts caramel popcorn and Chicago mix are one of the great joys in life!
JAaronT likes this.
Old Feb 2, 2022, 5:35 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by JAaronT
C had it today as well. Guess its a new ORD snack
Old Feb 6, 2022, 11:48 am
Original Member

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat Amb
Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
Is the blade plastic or metal?
The bagel guillotine has a metal blade in the center (evidenced by the warning). However, it is also encased within a plastic casing that prevents accidental direct contact with the blade. In order to turn the blade into a weapon, one has to somehow remove the plastic casing.

Besides, terrorists don't have access to United Clubs.
Old Feb 14, 2022, 7:38 pm

Programs: AA Gold, UA PP
I fly through O'Hare weekly. The United lounges have taken a nose dive from an already lower standpoint versus comparable Delta and AA offerings in the midwest.
It seems like ever since the Polaris lounge reopened all the offerings have suffered in the standard UC lounge.
Good bye mini hot dogs, microwaves burritos, mozzarella-tomato-basil cups, random sweets, etc...
Again they weren't starting from a high point but it's sad how much they've skimped on the offerings.
Old Feb 14, 2022, 9:04 pm
Used to be MBS PremExec

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Marriott Titanium w/Lifetime Plat, Hilton LIfetime ♢, National Exec, Amex Plat
…But they did have chocolate covered strawberries and heart-shaped cupcakes for Valentine’s Day today. A nice one-off…But still a one off.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Feb 19, 2022, 12:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
Are there still Chicago-style Hot Dogs?

what is available these day in late afternoon?
Old Feb 21, 2022, 1:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by MatthewLAX
Are there still Chicago-style Hot Dogs?

what is available these day in late afternoon?
Just to answer this question myself, I really like the spread during my recent visit, which included high quality sandwiches and salads.

Plus, there are new espresso machines which are much better than the previous ones.

But no more Chicago-style hot dogs...
FriendlySkies likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2022, 1:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Just to answer this question myself, I really like the spread during my recent visit, which included high quality sandwiches and salads.

Plus, there are new espresso machines which are much better than the previous ones.

Did you notice, are they still using illy coffee? Don't see any signage in your pic, but maybe it was just out of the shot?
MatthewLAX likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2022, 2:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

img

img

img

img

img

img

img

I wonder if these are the new FLiK-managed machines (referenced recently in the EWR thread), and if we'll start seeing them in other clubs.

Did you try the rinse? I'm not familiar with that coffee drink; quite curious about it.
Old Feb 21, 2022, 2:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by fumje
Did you try the rinse? I'm not familiar with that coffee drink; quite curious about it.
I heard that there's a grande version called flush...

David
Old Feb 21, 2022, 2:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by DELee
I heard that there's a grande version called flush...

David
If you heard that, the walls are too thin!
Old Feb 21, 2022, 2:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by fumje
If you heard that, the walls are too thin!
Only if you repeat...

David

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.