Old Nov 17, 2018, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: sonyeoshin
B18 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse B, near Gate B18 **has reopened**

B6 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse B, near Gate B6

C16 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse C, near Gate C16 **Open as of May 24, 2021 with limited bar service and packaged snacks** Closed on January 2022
NEW C10 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse C, near Gate C10

F8 United Club Terminal 2, Concourse F, across from Gate F8 **Opened as of 30 June 2021**

United Polaris lounge - Eligible customers are welcome Terminal 1, C concourse, near Gate C18.
ORD Polaris lounge -- Reviews, Experiences, Q&A, ..

One-Time Passes can now be redeemed at all {ORD} UC location within capacity constraints. Customers are encouraged to use the clubs in B and F concourses as the C concourse club is currently under partial construction, with limited space.

Related: International T5 ORD partner *G lounges

Archive thread: Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD {Archive}
Print Wikipost

Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD

Old Jan 16, 2023, 11:11 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, Ua Gold, GE.. Sucker for punishment
At the new club now.. Nice. Big upgrade and one that will reduce crowding at B6....

Love the power outlets everywhere!

sobore likes this.
Old Jan 16, 2023, 11:12 am

Originally Posted by Bodhi
Definitely better food in C10 club than all other clubs at ORD (except Polaris). Will post (tomorrow hopefully) some pictures from my visit on Wednesday. If I have enough time, I'll plan on visiting C10 even if flying out of E/F gates.

Even had free draft beer with some craft options available. Huge perk for me (a craft beer fan).
FLying F15 today.. camped at C10
Old Jan 16, 2023, 11:34 am

Ok, I have to say this marks a real improvement. And some improvements at other lounges in terms of food has really bought United Clubs back up to closer to European lounges. (closer)
Old Jan 16, 2023, 11:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Thanks for all of the photos! Looks like a really nice selection. Hopefully this will alleviate the crowding of the other lounges.
Old Jan 21, 2023, 11:44 am
Used to be MBS PremExec

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Marriott Titanium w/Lifetime Plat, Hilton LIfetime ♢, National Exec, Amex Plat
Watch the bread on the caprese sandwiches in the F club. Several 'specimens' feature some bonus mold growth. Pointed it out to the agent and they whisked the tray away. But still...Woof.

SPN Lifer, sobore, lsquare and 2 others like this.
Old Jan 31, 2023, 2:52 pm

Programs: AA EXP UA 2KMM AMB
New C10 United Club. Is it really United?

Seriously impressed with the new club close to gate C10 with all the food offerings and the modern new look.

What made me question whether I was in a United club was over hearing a conversation with a manager and employee. Pointing at the wraps of varying sizes. I really dont like how these are presented. Some are too big, and some are small

Whether the wraps presentation was actually fixed, that I cant confirm 😆
Old Jan 31, 2023, 3:46 pm

Programs: United MileagePlus Premier 1K, Delta SkyMiles Diamond Medallion
Originally Posted by jef7
Seriously impressed with the new club close to gate C10 with all the food offerings and the modern new look.

What made me question whether I was in a United club was over hearing a conversation with a manager and employee. Pointing at the wraps of varying sizes. I really dont like how these are presented. Some are too big, and some are small

Whether the wraps presentation was actually fixed, that I cant confirm 😆
no, youre not alone in noticing these things,
United really is striving for greatness in the air, on the ground, and in this case, in the Club!
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jan 31, 2023, 9:17 pm

Programs: United Platinum, AA Plat Pro, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat Elite
Originally Posted by unitedbusiness
United really is striving for greatness in the air, on the ground, and in this case, in the Club!
That is definitely not a sentence I expected to read on these forums.
FriendlySkies and lsquare like this.
Old Jan 31, 2023, 9:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Visited the B6 club last night and it was a pleasant surprise to see it not nearly as crowded on my last few trips. Granted it was 7pm, but the signs at the front informed folks of the reopening, so it certainly seemed to help. They also had a decent IPA on tap, so an even better layover.
Old Jan 31, 2023, 9:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
Visited the B6 club last night and it was a pleasant surprise to see it not nearly as crowded on my last few trips. Granted it was 7pm, but the signs at the front informed folks of the reopening, so it certainly seemed to help. They also had a decent IPA on tap, so an even better layover.
They have three IPAs on tap! Very nondescript! 😵 Green, white & red, or white & yellow? 😛

I do think C club opening has helped reduce B6 crowding. In fact, B6 might be the best club now, since everyone flocks to C10.
Old Feb 1, 2023, 1:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by fumje
They have three IPAs on tap! Very nondescript! 😵 Green, white & red, or white & yellow? 😛

I do think C club opening has helped reduce B6 crowding. In fact, B6 might be the best club now, since everyone flocks to C10.
"Uh, I'll have the green, white and yellow please"

David
Old Feb 1, 2023, 7:07 am

Programs: DL PM, AA PPro, HHonors Gold, Hertz President's Circle, Enterprise Silver
Random question for you guys - what time does the bar open in the T2 club? Considering flying business class in August on AC for their early AM departure (assume they use the UC in F?) to YUL for a bachelor party and would like to maximize drinks before arriving there haha . I usually am a DL flyer and the bar at their SC at ORD didn't open until 7am last time I was there early AM (granted it was Thanksgiving day). Thanks!
Old Feb 1, 2023, 3:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by DELee
"Uh, I'll have the green, white and yellow please"

David
Yep, that's how you order at ORD!

​​​​​​​
Originally Posted by pharmflyer
Random question for you guys - what time does the bar open in the T2 club? Considering flying business class in August on AC for their early AM departure (assume they use the UC in F?) to YUL for a bachelor party and would like to maximize drinks before arriving there haha . I usually am a DL flyer and the bar at their SC at ORD didn't open until 7am last time I was there early AM (granted it was Thanksgiving day). Thanks!
I believe it is 7a at ORD for all UC locations. AC J BP would give access to any, but the F club would be most conveniently situated.
pharmflyer likes this.
Old Feb 2, 2023, 4:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Got to visit the new club in ORD this morning. That thing is massive. Feels like the old C club before they shrunk it to make the Polaris lounge, and finally some decent views outside again. I wonder how long until the floor outlets get broken or otherwise damaged to the point that they're not working. Makes sense to put them there for ease of design and swapping furniture, but a couple spilled sodas and it could be a problem.

One small issue I had was they had the bagel bar open (who wants a vegetarian lox bagel?!) and cereals, mini muffins etc. But nothing hot other than oatmeal. I got in on a red eye and landed at about 5:30, and I was at the club about 15 minutes later. The hot food showed up at 6. Not a huge wait, but just odd timing since it opens at 5. I don't remember this being an issue at either B club, or in F.

Food was the regular scrambled eggs, and potatoes with peppers. They had some very crispy bacon instead of the usual sausages (thank you!) and an ingenious cost savings measure (which did taste alright) with an open faced turkey breakfast sandwich. Honestly it wasn't bad, but they get two sandwiches from one English muffin.

I thought that the F club was nice when it was new, this just blows that one out of the water. I hope they maintain it to the current levels.
SPN Lifer and lsquare like this.
Old Feb 2, 2023, 6:15 pm

Programs: Honors LT Diamond; United 1K; Hertz PC
Stopped by the C10 club this afternoon -- actually hadn't planned on it based on connection length but wanted to talk to a human to confirm a gate assignment that didn't jive with the information being displayed at the gate.

Two agents at the front seem to have questionable utility (couldn't scan a BP for admission and also couldn't answer flight status questions -- sending me to to an agent at an awkwardly small podium near the FIDS -- and there was another agent pretty forcefully getting people to use the self-boarding gates... Which is a great concept but painfully slow and an annoying greeting (rather than using my proper first name -- which UA has on my MP account -- it used an awkwardly truncated mashup of my first and half of my middle names. INALLUPPERCASE. It's a set of small details but... This agent configuration seems like it will be a complete cluster for IROPS recovery with regard to agent assistance (which is the #1 reason for me maintaining a UC membership even if I only need that particular kind of help a handful of times a year)

Maybe because of all of the dividing walls it didn't strike me as appreciably larger than the former C club and as a solo traveler I had a hard time finding somewhere I'd be comfortable camping, much like the C130 EWR club. Only staying 10-15 minutes so didn't really expend an effort) -- it was pretty quiet. There's not enough room for traffic to pass at the bar.

On the food side the only thing I tried were the donut holes and yum. While the COVID-era hot dogs are still my favorite ORD UC food (I am a man of simple tastes) I can see those being very dangerous over the course of a longer visit. Seemed like there was a pretty decent variety of food options further down the counter.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.