Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 17, 2018, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
B18 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse B, near Gate B18 **has reopened**

B6 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse B, near Gate B6 5:45 a.m. - 7:45 p.m. **Limited food, but getting increasingly better. Note the reduced operating hours.**

C16 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse C, near Gate C16 **Open as of May 24, 2021 with limited bar service and packaged snacks**

F8 United Club Terminal 2, Concourse F, across from Gate F8 **Opened as of 30 June 2021**

United Polaris lounge - Eligible customers are welcome Terminal 1, C concourse, near Gate C18.
ORD Polaris lounge -- Reviews, Experiences, Q&A, ..

One-Time Passes can now be redeemed at all {ORD} UC location within capacity constraints. Customers are encouraged to use the clubs in B and F concourses as the C concourse club is currently under partial construction, with limited space.

Related: International T5 ORD partner *G lounges

Archive thread: Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD {Archive}

Print Wikipost

Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2023, 9:05 am

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Hertz, Avis, National, Hyatt, Hilton, SPG, Marriott
FWIW, I heard from a very reliable source that there are plans to make some minor updates and enlarge the ORD PL in 2024. Assume this means renovation of the former C Club to make it contiguous with the PL space.
LIH likes this.
Old Nov 29, 2023, 9:37 am

Programs: UA LT 1K 3MM (former 12 yr GS), Bonvoy Amb/LT Plat
Originally Posted by EWR764
FWIW, I heard from a very reliable source that there are plans to make some minor updates and enlarge the ORD PL in 2024. Assume this means renovation of the former C Club to make it contiguous with the PL space.
Yes, I’ve also heard this - from multiple sources. Work has already started.
SPN Lifer and LIH like this.
Old Nov 30, 2023, 11:12 pm

Programs: UA MM, AA PPro
An expanded sit-down dining area would be great.
Old Dec 20, 2023, 1:45 pm

Programs: DL DM/MM , IHG Plat, MR Titanium, HH Gold, EK Frequent Kettle, UA Silver, AA Hater
Hi,

I have a 5 hour layover in ORD from an international flight on OAL to UA domestic.

My plan to is head to the Hilton for a shower then drop my bag and head to UA club, I purchased a day pass.

My outbound likely will leave from F but it looks like C club is the best? Not the closest for me but better club/food is more important.

1000-1400 are the hours I'll be there (Thursday).

Thanks
Old Dec 20, 2023, 2:33 pm

Programs: GS, 3 MM, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by dilbertsdaddy
Hi,

I have a 5 hour layover in ORD from an international flight on OAL to UA domestic.

My plan to is head to the Hilton for a shower then drop my bag and head to UA club, I purchased a day pass.

My outbound likely will leave from F but it looks like C club is the best? Not the closest for me but better club/food is more important.

1000-1400 are the hours I'll be there (Thursday).

Thanks
I actually prefer the United Club in the F concourse - it is generally no more crowded than the new C club and it has more comfortable seats/passenger than does the C club. The food might not be as expansive but it is generally similar.
cawhite likes this.
Old Dec 20, 2023, 3:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by nigos
I actually prefer the United Club in the F concourse - it is generally no more crowded than the new C club and it has more comfortable seats/passenger than does the C club. The food might not be as expansive but it is generally similar.
No freestyle machine though!
cawhite and lincolnjkc like this.
Old Dec 20, 2023, 4:29 pm

Originally Posted by nigos
The food might not be as expansive but it is generally similar.
I like the F club, too, but food selection there is definitely inferior to that in C. And no freestyle soda machines, as mentioned above. Whether that's worth a walk from T2 to T1 and back is debatable.
Old Dec 22, 2023, 9:03 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus, TrueBlue, SkyMiles, HH SM, Amtrak Guest Rewards
I was at the F lounge today between 4-5:30. It was moderately busy to start. By 5 it was pretty packed. Sandwiches, soup, and chicken casserole with chocolate chip cookies and pumpkin spiced donut holes. I was a little bummed they didn't have tea.
Old Jan 24, 2024, 8:20 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus, SkyMiles, Rapid Rewards, Priority Club, Marriott Rewards
Hello everyone! It's been like 11 years since I've been on here but I haven't done a lot of travel in that time that required flying. This Tuesday my husband and I will be connecting from CMH to LAS at ORD with a lengthy near 4 hour layover. We have two One Time Club passes from my Chase United Explorer Card (which I opened expressly for traveling more). Should the lounges be ok Tuesday morning for One Time passes? Are all of the B and C lounges (flying in on a 319 and out a Max 8 so I'm guessing that's where we'll be) all pretty good?

Sorry for what's probably a really dumb question for most on this board :-)
Old Jan 24, 2024, 10:04 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Starbucks Gold, PF Chang's Warrior, Wine Century 100
Originally Posted by macbookguy
Hello everyone! It's been like 11 years since I've been on here but I haven't done a lot of travel in that time that required flying. This Tuesday my husband and I will be connecting from CMH to LAS at ORD with a lengthy near 4 hour layover. We have two One Time Club passes from my Chase United Explorer Card (which I opened expressly for traveling more). Should the lounges be ok Tuesday morning for One Time passes? Are all of the B and C lounges (flying in on a 319 and out a Max 8 so I'm guessing that's where we'll be) all pretty good?

Sorry for what's probably a really dumb question for most on this board :-)
WIth a 4 hour layover, I'd go to the UC on the C concourse. It's the newest remodel, bigger buffet food selection and good views outside.
Old Jan 25, 2024, 5:53 am

Originally Posted by macbookguy
​flying in on a 319 and out a Max 8 so I'm guessing that's where we'll be
Likely, but not necessarily. UA uses T2 for mainline flights these days.
cawhite and macbookguy like this.
Old Jan 25, 2024, 10:07 pm
Used to be MBS PremExec
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Marriott Titanium w/Lifetime Plat, Hilton LIfetime ♢, National Exec, Amex Plat
Purely unsubstantiated: I read it on Facebook in one of the UA 1K and/or GS private groups…

They posted, with no source, that UA is in discussion with ORD Airport Authority to acquire a lease on the former DL Skyclub space, expanding the size of the F Club.

Take it for what it’s worth, but sounds awesome if true. I just want a Coke Freestyle machine in there so I can get me some iced tea! Why is that the only club at ORD without one?!?!?!
atword likes this.
Old Jan 25, 2024, 10:11 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: 1K 1MM; Bonvoy Ambassador; Nat'l EE; Hertz PC; Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by MBS MillionMiler
Purely unsubstantiated: I read it on Facebook in one of the UA 1K and/or GS private groups…

They posted, with no source, that UA is in discussion with ORD Airport Authority to acquire a lease on the former DL Skyclub space, expanding the size of the F Club.

Take it for what it’s worth, but sounds awesome if true. I just want a Coke Freestyle machine in there so I can get me some iced tea! Why is that the only club at ORD without one?!?!?!
This was always my assumption since the SkyClub closed, the one thing I’m not sure of is if the far end of the sky club connects to the lobby area of the F club. I know there’s some other storage rooms etc. along the corridor. I haven’t been in that SC in a long time.
Old Jan 30, 2024, 8:50 am

Programs: Mileage Plus, SkyMiles, Rapid Rewards, Priority Club, Marriott Rewards
Thank you for the help. My C10 visit has been a success! It was a very nice visit indeed :-) Watched two 787s push back - one to SFO, one to HNL. Food was good.
Old Mar 6, 2024, 2:23 pm

Programs: UA 1K, TK E+, AS MVPG, SPG&Marriott Plat, HHD, Hertz PC
All espresso machines across all lounges were down today. I went to B6, saw both machines down and walked over to B18. After seeing theirs was also down asked the lounge dragon and was advised all machines were down including C and F lounges but she provided me with a meal voucher to get coffee from Starbucks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.