Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 17, 2018, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
B18 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse B, near Gate B18 **has reopened**

B6 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse B, near Gate B6 5:45 a.m. - 7:45 p.m. **Limited food, but getting increasingly better. Note the reduced operating hours.**

C16 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse C, near Gate C16 **Open as of May 24, 2021 with limited bar service and packaged snacks**

F8 United Club Terminal 2, Concourse F, across from Gate F8 **Opened as of 30 June 2021**

United Polaris lounge - Eligible customers are welcome Terminal 1, C concourse, near Gate C18.
ORD Polaris lounge -- Reviews, Experiences, Q&A, ..

One-Time Passes can now be redeemed at all {ORD} UC location within capacity constraints. Customers are encouraged to use the clubs in B and F concourses as the C concourse club is currently under partial construction, with limited space.

Related: International T5 ORD partner *G lounges

Archive thread: Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD {Archive}

Print Wikipost

Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2021, 6:18 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Star Alliance Gold, Asia Miles, Hilton HHonors Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Emerald Club.
Could someone who has been to the B6 club recently - especially during breakfast time - post an update. I am hoping that I could avoid the long morning line at the McDonald. Thanks in advance.
Old Jun 11, 2021, 6:53 pm

Programs: UA 1K; National Executive Elite; Hertz PC & Hotels Galore
Originally Posted by mathgeek1978
Could someone who has been to the B6 club recently - especially during breakfast time - post an update. I am hoping that I could avoid the long morning line at the McDonald. Thanks in advance.
As of yesterday morning prepackaged items. Oatmeal, fruit (oranges, bananas), yogurt, some kind of sandwich, hard boiled eggs, misc individually wrapped items.

I hear real food is coming soon though...

ETA I highly recommend the Farmers Fridge machine near B20 if you're into that kind of thing. Worth the walk for clean food, IMO.
mathgeek1978 likes this.

Last edited by onthesam; Jun 11, 2021 at 9:47 pm
Old Jun 11, 2021, 7:05 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Star Alliance Gold, Asia Miles, Hilton HHonors Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Emerald Club.
Originally Posted by onthesam
As of yesterday morning prepackaged items. Oatmeal, fruit (oranges, bananas), yogurt, some kind of sandwich, hard boiled eggs, misc individually wrapped items.

I hear real food is coming soon though...

ETA I highly recommend the Farmers Fridge machine near B20 of you're into that kind of thing. Worth the walk for clean food, IMO.
Thanks for the update. I really appreciate it. I do hope that real food is indeed coming soon. Chicago is fully reopened as of today. There is no excuse.
Old Jun 11, 2021, 11:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by mathgeek1978
Thanks for the update. I really appreciate it. I do hope that real food is indeed coming soon. Chicago is fully reopened as of today. There is no excuse.
UA's excuse: It's still the 'Vid.

David
Old Jun 12, 2021, 1:28 pm
Used to be MBS PremExec
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Marriott Titanium w/Lifetime Plat, Hilton LIfetime ♢, National Exec, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by onthesam
Specifically, they’re pre-wrapped Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches, and COVID or not, they’re a step up, imho, from even pre-COVID offering. Or, my expectations are so low that I’m oblivious. I just don’t know any more.

But I’ll say this, the yogurt is the best thing now…As long as you like coconut. It’s coconut yogurt with the fold-over mix-ins of dark chocolate, almonds and solid coconut. And it’s healthy because it’s yogurt! …I said, it’s healthy because it’s yogurt!
mathgeek1978 likes this.
Old Jun 12, 2021, 9:37 pm

Originally Posted by MBS MillionMiler
Specifically, they’re pre-wrapped Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches, and COVID or not, they’re a step up, imho, from even pre-COVID offering. Or, my expectations are so low that I’m oblivious. I just don’t know any more.
Thanks for your update! That's probably the same Jimmy Dean sausage and egg biscuit that they serve in LAX. That beats standing in the long morning hours line at the McDonald. At LAX they also had breakfast burritos. I agree it is a step up from previous offering, where there were only cold hard boiled eggs and some mediocre bagels and muffins.

My expectations are low too -- I am seeking nothing gourmet, but a convenience, that I can grab something reasonably good, have a comfortable work space where I can reply some emails or finish that last-minute spreadsheet, and use a clean restroom.
MBS MillionMiler likes this.
Old Jun 12, 2021, 10:38 pm

Programs: whatever it takes
from a late May visit to B club. I was hassled 2x even while sitting in a little cubby. for the most part i did not comply.

Old Jun 12, 2021, 11:57 pm

Programs: UA LT 1K 3MM (former 12 yr GS), Bonvoy Amb/LT Plat
Originally Posted by EqualOpp
from a late May visit to B club. I was hassled 2x even while sitting in a little cubby. for the most part i did not comply.

State of Illinois reopened fully as of 6/11, so you shouldn’t face this again (other than on planes, trains, other public transit)
EqualOpp likes this.
Old Jun 13, 2021, 8:07 am

I applies to all airports until 9/13
Old Jun 15, 2021, 11:26 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL , IHG Plat, Bonvoy Gold - 2009 FT Fantasy Football Champion
Any updates on the C16 club? Still packaged snacks?
Old Jun 15, 2021, 1:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Originally Posted by sobore
Still reported as "limited service" as of Sunday. I didn't visit, but was told so by UC staff in B.
UC in F still not open.
sobore likes this.
Old Jun 15, 2021, 9:00 pm

Programs: UA 1K; National Executive Elite; Hertz PC & Hotels Galore
Originally Posted by sobore
​​​
As of yesterday around 7pm, packaged snacks.

On the not-processed front there were some packaged veggies but no more juicy, messy-to-peel oranges -- just shrink-wrapped apples.

ETA: They did have a nice selection of teas in individual teabags to shift through. I've taken to grabbing a bag before my flight. Way better than the Lipton on board.
Old Jun 16, 2021, 3:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
In C17 now. There are nice boxed salads (chef's salad and Greek salad) plus chips with guacamole and salsa, carrots, cheese, potato salad, cookies. Will post pictures when I can.

I've been here all day - no hot food for breakfast, not even the McMuffins they have at EWR and LAX.
EWR764 likes this.
Old Jun 17, 2021, 8:40 am
LIH

Programs: UA GS 1.6MM UC | AA CK 0.7MM AC | Bonvoy Ambassador | Hyatt Globalist | Hertz PC
GS lounge told me B18 is opening today, though not until midday.
Old Jun 17, 2021, 9:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Originally Posted by MatthewLAX
In C17 now. There are nice boxed salads (chef's salad and Greek salad) plus chips with guacamole and salsa, carrots, cheese, potato salad, cookies. Will post pictures when I can.

I've been here all day - no hot food for breakfast, not even the McMuffins they have at EWR and LAX.
I had the Greek salad on Sunday. Was one of the best options in recent memory at any UC.
They had the guac and salsa out, but no chips to go with them.
Didn't see potato salad.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.