Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 17, 2018, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
B18 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse B, near Gate B18 **has reopened**

B6 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse B, near Gate B6 5:45 a.m. - 7:45 p.m. **Limited food, but getting increasingly better. Note the reduced operating hours.**

C16 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse C, near Gate C16 **Open as of May 24, 2021 with limited bar service and packaged snacks**

F8 United Club Terminal 2, Concourse F, across from Gate F8 **Opened as of 30 June 2021**

United Polaris lounge - Eligible customers are welcome Terminal 1, C concourse, near Gate C18.
ORD Polaris lounge -- Reviews, Experiences, Q&A, ..

One-Time Passes can now be redeemed at all {ORD} UC location within capacity constraints. Customers are encouraged to use the clubs in B and F concourses as the C concourse club is currently under partial construction, with limited space.

Related: International T5 ORD partner *G lounges

Archive thread: Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD {Archive}

Print Wikipost

Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2018, 8:21 am

Programs: BA Bronze, United 1K, HH Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Say Vandelay
Got this push alert from the United app last week a few hours before I took a flight that terminated at ORD:
Having been in the UC near Gate C16 in February, this past week I went directly to the UC near Gate B6 even though my flight was leaving from a C gate. I did not need a reminder from UA to make me avoid the C16 one.
Old Apr 10, 2018, 9:52 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
I went to the C16 UC on 4/1 for the first time since it opened. My 1st leg was delayed, so it only left me about 15 minutes of UC time. Rather than spend it in the B6 UC, I decided to scope out the C16 UC, since I was departing from C19. 1st and last time I'll see the inside of it. I'll take the 5 minute walk from B, thankyouverymuch.
Old Apr 11, 2018, 7:15 am
LIH

Programs: UA GS 1.6MM UC | AA CK 0.7MM AC | Bonvoy Ambassador | Hyatt Globalist | Hertz PC
The only time the C16 lounge is acceptable is when I am on a 7:30 AM or earlier flight. By the time I am going to board a 7:30 flight it is already getting unbearably crowded on a weekday.
Old May 23, 2018, 6:23 am

though i am unconvinced of the wisdom of feeding people about to travel on an airplane all-you-can-eat complimentary sausage, egg, and bean tacos; these are actually really good. came out around 7:10am at B18.
onthesam likes this.
Old May 23, 2018, 9:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by xerenthar
though i am unconvinced of the wisdom of feeding people about to travel on an airplane all-you-can-eat complimentary sausage, egg, and bean tacos; these are actually really good. came out around 7:10am at B18.
Given the size of the tortillas, I judge those to be diminutive burritos rather tacos.
Old Jun 3, 2018, 8:50 am

What happened to the real dishes, mugs, and flatware?

Lately the clubs at ORD have been using plastic bowls and cups, and paper plates and coffee cups. Metal flatware is gone, having been replaced by plastic. When it was just one club I thought a dishwasher must be broken but it appears to be widespread. Does anyone knows what's up?

EcoSkies...
Old Jun 3, 2018, 9:55 am

Originally Posted by atword
Lately the clubs at ORD have been using plastic bowls and cups, and paper plates and coffee cups. Metal flatware is gone, having been replaced by plastic. When it was just one club I thought a dishwasher must be broken but it appears to be widespread. Does anyone knows what's up?

EcoSkies...
My wife and I were in B6 UC yesterday afternoon and there were no paper plates, cups, or plastic-ware. Real plates, bowls, and silverware all around.
Old Jun 3, 2018, 12:01 pm

Programs: AA EXP (AC), DL G (SC), Bonvoy LTP, & IHG AMB
Originally Posted by atword

EcoSkies...
I was at B18 a few days ago and I did see plastic, but in BOS right now there's silverware and proper plates. If anything, I think EcoSkies would probably encourage utilization of non-disposable glassware as opposed to paper goods. I thought I read that it was more environmentally friendly to wash than to recycle, but that might have just applied to baby diapers
Old Jun 4, 2018, 3:50 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, HHonors Diamond,PC, Marriott Rewards Gold
F6 UA Club. 6/4/2018 no dishes or silverware all plastic

looks like a downgrade. All plastic and paper. I guess we are going back to picnic style. One positive: the bowls are 4x the capacity of the small ceramic ones. They’ll disappear as soon as they figure out the oatmeal is going away faster!

dont like drinking from a paper cup, sorry. Coffee goes well in a real mug, thanks.
Old Jun 6, 2018, 4:43 am

Originally Posted by CHOPCHOP767
I was at B18 a few days ago and I did see plastic, but in BOS right now there's silverware and proper plates. If anything, I think EcoSkies would probably encourage utilization of non-disposable glassware as opposed to paper goods. I thought I read that it was more environmentally friendly to wash than to recycle, but that might have just applied to baby diapers
Oh, I agree that washing is better than adding to the landfill (or the energy required for recycling). That's why I was so surprised!
CHOPCHOP767 likes this.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 6:16 am

Programs: Star Alliance G*, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium,
even better

I was in the UCL in ORD last weekend. You know what? They have something even better - oatmeal, cereal, yogourt, toast, bagels and sweet breads. The egg option is tortillas with chorizo, eggs, and refried beans. Delicious!
Thinking about your questions, waffles? That is so 1980's. ORD is multi-cultural and I (for one) am happy that the UCL's are getting with the program.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Jun 12, 2018 at 9:36 am Reason: Remove OMNI comment
Old Nov 17, 2018, 8:42 am

Chicago lounges

Arriving into Chicago terminal c at 11am. The reviews of the United club in c didn’t look promising. How is food there?

is it worth going to b or f and how long will it take to get there.
Old Nov 17, 2018, 8:45 am

Programs: UA GS, Bonvoy Amabassador, Hertz PC
Coioncourse C is in Terminal 1
Yes, the club there is tiny (Was made smaller to make Polaris bigger) and is generally the worst UC in Chicago

B6 (underground tunnel to get from C to B) is the best, but even it gets crowded

I generally avoid ORD as much as possible and really don’t count on a lounge experience while I am there

Sometimes there is hot food for breakfast, lunch is salad and some cut up vegetables and cheese mainly
Old Nov 17, 2018, 9:18 am

Programs: United 100K, Etihad Gold, Marriot Platinum, Hilton Gold
The terminal B one sometimes serves Italian Beef for lunch - but you will get some nasty looks if you try to dunk it.

Terminal F is a nice walk, reality is probably only like 15 minutes but has great views.
Old Nov 17, 2018, 9:24 am

Programs: BA Bronze, United 1K, HH Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Hipplewm
Coioncourse C is in Terminal 1
Yes, the club there is tiny (Was made smaller to make Polaris bigger) and is generally the worst UC in Chicago

B6 (underground tunnel to get from C to B) is the best, but even it gets crowded

I generally avoid ORD as much as possible and really don’t count on a lounge experience while I am there

Sometimes there is hot food for breakfast, lunch is salad and some cut up vegetables and cheese mainly
Lunch and dinner is more than salad, cut up vegetables and cheese. There is usually a hot dish: in the past two years, I had lasagna, chicken tetrazzini, chicken tortilla and now in the rotation it's the beef.

But not in the UC in the C terminal. There's no kitchen there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.