Old Nov 17, 2018, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: sonyeoshin
B18 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse B, near Gate B18 **has reopened**

B6 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse B, near Gate B6 5:45 a.m. - 7:45 p.m. **Limited food, but getting increasingly better. Note the reduced operating hours.**

C16 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse C, near Gate C16 **Open as of May 24, 2021 with limited bar service and packaged snacks** Closed on January 2022
NEW C10 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse C, near Gate C10

F8 United Club Terminal 2, Concourse F, across from Gate F8 **Opened as of 30 June 2021**

United Polaris lounge - Eligible customers are welcome Terminal 1, C concourse, near Gate C18.
ORD Polaris lounge -- Reviews, Experiences, Q&A, ..

One-Time Passes can now be redeemed at all {ORD} UC location within capacity constraints. Customers are encouraged to use the clubs in B and F concourses as the C concourse club is currently under partial construction, with limited space.

Related: International T5 ORD partner *G lounges

Archive thread: Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD {Archive}
Print Wikipost

Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD

Old Feb 21, 2022, 7:00 pm

Programs: United MileagePlus Premier 1K, Delta SkyMiles Diamond Medallion
Is it just me , or is the catering at ORD clubs getting a bit tired? The same bland tomato soup never gets rotated out with anything heartier, and those uninspired salads and sandwiches are so blahhh!
please change it up, ORD!
MountieHoosier likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2022, 10:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
To answer the coffee question, I must admit the espresso tasted more bitter than illy and there were no signs, but if you look closely at the screen youll see a little illy logo on the cups. But the illy-branded filtered coffee station is still nearby. I spoke to an agent and these are indeed FLIK machines. What I liked is they can foam milk so much better than the old ones.
goodeats21 and LIH like this.
Old Feb 22, 2022, 9:19 am
LIH

Programs: UA GS 1.7MM UC | AA CK 0.7MM AC | Bonvoy Ambassador | Hyatt Globalist | Hertz PC
Originally Posted by MatthewLAX
To answer the coffee question, I must admit the espresso tasted more bitter than illy and there were no signs, but if you look closely at the screen youll see a little illy logo on the cups. But the illy-branded filtered coffee station is still nearby. I spoke to an agent and these are indeed FLIK machines. What I liked is they can foam milk so much better than the old ones.
I find the machines better and the espresso more bitter so +1.
MatthewLAX likes this.
Old Apr 14, 2022, 7:48 pm

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Hertz, Avis, National, Hyatt, Hilton, SPG, Marriott
The all-new UC on C is going to be massive. I grabbed a pic tonight of the structure. Apologies for the reflection.

SFO 1K, sobore, tuolumne and 7 others like this.
Old Apr 15, 2022, 12:25 pm

Programs: AA Gold, UA PP
Originally Posted by unitedbusiness
Is it just me , or is the catering at ORD clubs getting a bit tired? The same bland tomato soup never gets rotated out with anything heartier, and those uninspired salads and sandwiches are so blahhh!
please change it up, ORD!
I seriously hope they're going to improve the offerings once the new C lounge is open. Otherwise they're just being cheap and it's irritating as paying club members especially since they don't allow outside foot.
At least the American lounges let you bring in outside food.
Delta vs. UA lounges are a joke.
Old Apr 20, 2022, 6:40 pm

Update - best food at ORD?

I'll be flying through ORD soon. Do any of the 4 United Club locations have a significantly better food spread, or are they all about the same?
Old Apr 20, 2022, 7:11 pm

Programs: UA LT 1K 3MM (former 12 yr GS), Bonvoy Amb/LT Plat
Originally Posted by flyerminutiae
I'll be flying through ORD soon. Do any of the 4 United Club locations have a significantly better food spread, or are they all about the same?
B6 club by far

To add, the new C16 club coming on line on Aug/Sep will be massive and with a kitchen for hot food (unlike the small one there today).
AirbusFan2B likes this.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Apr 20, 2022 at 7:18 pm Reason: merged consecutive posts by same member
Old Apr 20, 2022, 7:53 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K 1MM (finally!), IHG AMB-Spire, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by EWR764
The all-new UC on C is going to be massive. I grabbed a pic tonight of the structure. Apologies for the reflection.

Will there be shower facilities?
Old Apr 20, 2022, 8:06 pm

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Hertz, Avis, National, Hyatt, Hilton, SPG, Marriott
Originally Posted by uastarflyer
Will there be shower facilities?
I believe so... fingers crossed.
uastarflyer likes this.
Old Apr 21, 2022, 6:15 am

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, IHG Silver, Hilton Silver, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite, Avis PC
Originally Posted by tcdtcd
B6 club by far
I would agree. Last time I went to F9 and B18 and their displays were limited. I also saw something at the F club that I have never seen before: not one, but 4 people in front of me in line each paying $ to get into the club to basically eat cereal.
Old Jun 2, 2022, 5:34 pm

Programs: AA PLT, Admirals Club, United Club, Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Platinum, Langham Gateway, Avis PC
ORD United Club Question

Im flying with UA for the first time in years tomorrow departing ORD. The actual flight departs out of F gates (United Express Flight) but I will be arriving to the airport much earlier in the day. What is the best lounge to spend a few hours before the flight? Is the F lounge worthwhile or should I consider another terminals location. The only thing I have to compare to is the mini AA admirals club in G which is not great compared to the main H/K lounge at ORD. Did not know if the F lounge is a fully functional location or a satellite lounge at best. Thanks for the recommendations!!
Old Jun 3, 2022, 5:24 am

Programs: JAL Global Club & oneworld Sapphire, ANA SFC & Star Alliance Gold
I've used the F lounge and it is very nice. It is a fully functional UC. It was remodeled and reopened several years ago. The previous one was appallingly bad, but the current one is nice.
sobore, worldflyer2011 and Kmxu like this.
Old Jun 3, 2022, 5:32 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond, SPG/Marriott Gold, Hyatt Plat, National Exec, GE/Nexus
F is nice. If for some reason that is crowded the second option is B6, where it is a lot roomier. F to B6 is about a 15-20 minute walk.
worldflyer2011 likes this.
Old Jun 3, 2022, 5:42 am

A nice feature of the F club is that it has a view of the tarmac. Watch departure information carefully as UA may switch your flight to C1-9 gates. Should that happen, do not use the C club as offerings are limited. Instead, use the B6 club (10+ minute walk to C gates.)
SPN Lifer and worldflyer2011 like this.
Old Jun 3, 2022, 6:21 am

Programs: UA LT 1K, 3 MM; Marriott Titanium; IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by miasmal
F is nice. If for some reason that is crowded the second option is B6, where it is a lot roomier. F to B6 is about a 15-20 minute walk.
F UC is likely less crowded than B6 UC. I agree that F UC is very nice. If OP will indeed depart from Concourse E/F, just stay at F UC.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.