Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 17, 2018, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
B18 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse B, near Gate B18 **has reopened**

B6 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse B, near Gate B6 5:45 a.m. - 7:45 p.m. **Limited food, but getting increasingly better. Note the reduced operating hours.**

C16 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse C, near Gate C16 **Open as of May 24, 2021 with limited bar service and packaged snacks**

F8 United Club Terminal 2, Concourse F, across from Gate F8 **Opened as of 30 June 2021**

United Polaris lounge - Eligible customers are welcome Terminal 1, C concourse, near Gate C18.
ORD Polaris lounge -- Reviews, Experiences, Q&A, ..

One-Time Passes can now be redeemed at all {ORD} UC location within capacity constraints. Customers are encouraged to use the clubs in B and F concourses as the C concourse club is currently under partial construction, with limited space.

Related: International T5 ORD partner *G lounges

Archive thread: Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD {Archive}

Print Wikipost

Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2019, 10:06 am

Programs: United 1K, Hyatt Discoverist
Inbound LH Biz/First does not enable lounge access. Senator will grant access to United Clubs. None of them have showers, but B6 has the most space so I like that one best. Accessing lounges at T5 will not be possible on arrival as they will go straight to CBP and then exit - though none of those lounges is particularly great.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 11:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Agree with advice to just go to United Club, but would avoid the club in the C terminal. Not nearly as nice. B6 or F concourse would be my recommendation, with a slight edge to the F concourse as it always seems less crowded to me. And with 3 hours, they have plenty of time to walk to any of them. All are in the secure zone.
Old May 27, 2019, 6:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Just received an email that the Terminal 2 United Club is closed, apparently for a brief time?

We’re rolling up our sleeves this week to give our United Club℠ in Terminal 2 some love and attention. But don’t let a “come back soon” sign stop you from enjoying our members-only hideaways. We’ll still be rolling out the red carpet at our three other United Clubs in Terminal 1
Old May 27, 2019, 6:42 pm

Programs: UA 1K; National Executive Elite; Hertz PC & Hotels Galore
Originally Posted by goodeats21
Just received an email that the Terminal 2 United Club is closed, apparently for a brief time?
Noooooo not the F club!

And C is still a temporary club with no booze and no hot food...
​​
​​
Old May 27, 2019, 6:45 pm

Programs: CX Gold
Wow! Really! I just visited the Terminal 2 Club last night and did not see any sign of it being closed.
Old May 27, 2019, 8:23 pm

Programs: Honors LT Diamond; United 1K; Hertz PC
"Terminal 2's United Club Closure" (ORD?) Email from United

Just got this email from United -- search didn't turn up anything relevant

Important update on your upcoming flight

Terminal 2's United Club Closure

We’re rolling up our sleeves this week to give our United Club in Terminal 2 some love and attention. But don’t let a “come back soon” sign stop you from enjoying our members-only hideaways. We’ll still be rolling out the red carpet at our three other United Clubs in Terminal 1. Feeling left out? Get access with a United Club membership at https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/subscription/unitedclub
Thanks for flying with us!
I'm inferring that this is in reference to ORD based on the T1/T2 references -- but since I'm flying through all of the hubs except GUM in the next 8 weeks, it would have been helpful if they actually spelled that out.

Any one have an ETA for reopening? If this is ORD, the E/F club hasn't really left anything to be desired IMO so wondering what they're doing...
Old May 27, 2019, 8:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
I was just there. It seemed fine to me. Maybe cosmetic
Old May 28, 2019, 7:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

We’re rolling up our sleeves this week to give our United Club℠ in Terminal 2 some love and attention. But don’t let a “come back soon” sign stop you from enjoying our members-only hideaways. We’ll still be rolling out the red carpet at our three other United Clubs in Terminal 1
Is there a secret pmUA loyalist somewhere behind that email?
cawhite and jhayes_1780 like this.
Old May 28, 2019, 7:55 am

Originally Posted by fumje
That was my read. Likely exactly what they're up to.
Old May 28, 2019, 8:06 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K 1MM (finally!), IHG AMB-Spire, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by fumje
the only two words I read as well. May this be part of the new update!
Old May 28, 2019, 10:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Talked to a couple of United Club folks at ORD today. Supposedly, just some cosmetic refresh, replacing broken tiles, etc.
They both said no major changes.
Keeping my fingers crossed that this is correct. My favorite club at ORD, and always worrisome they will use the opportunity to downgrade in some way.

I walked by and United had 2 staff posted outside the door of the club, I guess just to answer questions? Seems they could have been helping all the displaced passengers and just put a sign up.
Old May 28, 2019, 11:11 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K 1MM (finally!), IHG AMB-Spire, HH Diamond
Did theT2/F ever install a Coke Freestyle machine? Self service soda was a big miss when it opened the prior time.

even otherwise I prefer B6
iluv2fly likes this.
Old May 28, 2019, 11:16 am

Programs: Honors LT Diamond; United 1K; Hertz PC
Originally Posted by uastarflyer
Did theT2/F ever install a Coke Freestyle machine? Self service soda was a big miss when it opened the prior time.

I want to say I was pleasantly surprised by finding one there on one of my last trips through I may be thinking of a different club -- but agree, really wish they'd get to 100% club adoption with freestyle. So much easier than bothering (and tipping) a bartender to get my "simple" caffeine fix.
Old May 28, 2019, 12:46 pm

Programs: UA 1K, HH Gold, Mariott Gold
Originally Posted by uastarflyer

No freestyle machine in F club for me as of early April.
Old May 28, 2019, 2:19 pm

Goes to show -- UA has engendered much skepticism with its cuts under the guise of improvements in recent years. Instead of being excited for whatever they might do to improve the F club, I worry they're going to 'enhance' away the phone booths or perhaps the hot food prep kitchen.
iluv2fly likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.