Old Nov 17, 2018, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: sonyeoshin
B18 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse B, near Gate B18 **has reopened**

B6 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse B, near Gate B6

C16 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse C, near Gate C16 **Open as of May 24, 2021 with limited bar service and packaged snacks** Closed on January 2022
NEW C10 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse C, near Gate C10

F8 United Club Terminal 2, Concourse F, across from Gate F8 **Opened as of 30 June 2021**

United Polaris lounge - Eligible customers are welcome Terminal 1, C concourse, near Gate C18.
ORD Polaris lounge -- Reviews, Experiences, Q&A, ..

One-Time Passes can now be redeemed at all {ORD} UC location within capacity constraints. Customers are encouraged to use the clubs in B and F concourses as the C concourse club is currently under partial construction, with limited space.

Related: International T5 ORD partner *G lounges

Archive thread: Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD {Archive}
Print Wikipost

Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD

Old Jan 8, 2023, 6:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by DCA writer
From the front-desk people at the B6 club a few minutes ago: The new club at C10 (heralded in signs around ORD as coming "in January") opens Wednesday.
I suspect that is where the herd will head to next. Everyone wants the newer and shiny object.
Old Jan 8, 2023, 10:23 am

Programs: United MileagePlus Premier 1K, Delta SkyMiles Diamond Medallion
^^^^
Changes flight to route through ORD with at least 2.5 hour connection time to check out new club! 😃
Old Jan 8, 2023, 2:35 pm

Programs: Honors LT Diamond; United 1K; Hertz PC
Originally Posted by lsquare
I suspect that is where the herd will head to next. Everyone wants the newer and shiny object.
I want the convenient new shiny... Currently in IAD for the outbound leg of a trip and coming back RIC-ORD-CLE Saturday (I think) and who wants to bet that this will be the first trip in the last to/through ORD in the past 3 years that won't touch C?
lsquare and goodeats21 like this.
Old Jan 9, 2023, 3:00 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EP, DL PL, HH Dia, Marriott Gld, National Exp
From an F club agent earlier this afternoon, said the C10 club is opening Wednesday with an "open house for members as well as non-members, everyone welcome to check it out."
SPN Lifer, lsquare and tcdtcd like this.
Old Jan 9, 2023, 11:11 pm

Programs: UA 1K, DL GOLD, IHG LIFE PLAT, BONVOY'ED GOLD
Originally Posted by unitedbusiness
^^^^
Changes flight to route through ORD with at least 2.5 hour connection time to check out new club! 😃
Same, early morning layover on saturday! Just some some photos of the bar and it looks beautiful! Somehow I had no clue there was even a new lounge coming to ORD until today...
Old Jan 10, 2023, 6:04 am

Originally Posted by itripreport
Same, early morning layover on saturday! Just some some photos of the bar and it looks beautiful! Somehow I had no clue there was even a new lounge coming to ORD until today...
you have pictures of it or a link as to where you saw them at? Im really curious about the new club
Old Jan 10, 2023, 6:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Originally Posted by cubs105
you have pictures of it or a link as to where you saw them at? I’m really curious about the new club
Same. Been wondering if new style and amenities like EWR? Or will it be like the other ORD clubs?
I will be in ORD this weekend, but will be hanging out in the Polaris Lounge.
Old Jan 10, 2023, 7:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by goodeats21
Same. Been wondering if new style and amenities like EWR? Or will it be like the other ORD clubs?
I will be in ORD this weekend, but will be hanging out in the Polaris Lounge.
Chances are the PL will be better than the new UC.
Old Jan 10, 2023, 8:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Originally Posted by lsquare
Chances are the PL will be better than the new UC.
Of course. If I get really bored, might pop down just to see in person. Hopefully the new Club has the upgraded food options, etc.
Old Jan 10, 2023, 9:30 am

Programs: UA MM Plat, UA 1MM, Hilton Lifetime Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold, CLEAR, AS MVP Gold
Originally Posted by itripreport
Long over due but good news none the less.
Old Jan 10, 2023, 10:26 am

Programs: Statusless and proud
In June, I currently have a 6h50m layover arriving from NH F to UA Y . Since I know I don't have any lounge access due to lack of status, barring an invite from a generous FTer, I was thinking about buying a day pass. Does anyone know which is most likely to not be at capacity restraints and actually accept said pass? I arrive at 14:55 and depart at 21:45. (I'll also try to standby for an earlier flight if there is space.)
Old Jan 10, 2023, 10:35 am

Programs: UA Gold; DL Silver; Amtrak Select Plus;Hilton Diamond;Hyatt Disc;Hertz PC; Total Wine Grand Reserve!
Originally Posted by JayhawkCO
In June, I currently have a 6h50m layover arriving from NH F to UA Y . Since I know I don't have any lounge access due to lack of status, barring an invite from a generous FTer, I was thinking about buying a day pass. Does anyone know which is most likely to not be at capacity restraints and actually accept said pass? I arrive at 14:55 and depart at 21:45. (I'll also try to standby for an earlier flight if there is space.)
Well hopefully you can get on an earlier flight!!! But otherwise, I wouldn't really worry about running into capacity controls, especially since the new and bigger lounge over at the C gates is opening up tomorrow, so that there will now be four decent sized choices for lounges at ORD. That being said, as has been discussed recently in this thread, the lounge by gate B18 is usually the one that is less crowded. But if you buy a day pass, just pick a lounge; if in the unlikely event it is not accepting day passes, then just go to one of the other locations.
JayhawkCO and lsquare like this.
Old Jan 14, 2023, 7:58 pm

Originally Posted by goodeats21
Of course. If I get really bored, might pop down just to see in person. Hopefully the new Club has the upgraded food options, etc.
Definitely better food in C10 club than all other clubs at ORD (except Polaris). Will post (tomorrow hopefully) some pictures from my visit on Wednesday. If I have enough time, I'll plan on visiting C10 even if flying out of E/F gates.

Even had free draft beer with some craft options available. Huge perk for me (a craft beer fan).
Old Jan 15, 2023, 1:46 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
Interesting how the C Club went From Worst To First.
Old Jan 15, 2023, 5:03 pm

Few food shots (sorry for poor quality - was trying to work quickly to not slow others down):

Italian sausage was solid. Mac and cheese was ok, though I had some before they brought out a fresh (warm) dish

Brussels sprouts was ambitious for a regular UC, but it worked well. Seasoned well though a bit salty. Cooked way better than I expected (not soggy). Potato wedges were passable (not great), but had a little spice strangely since that would be an obvious choice for kids.

These fell apart from handling/serving but were pretty good.

Would have been better if the bacon didn't seem soggy (I assume from the water in the tomatoes?)

Way better lettuce than the chopped ice berg I'm used to in ORD UCs

Hopefully the cards are legible. Decent options for two soup choices. The poblano tomatillo was quite good, and hot enough for me (I usually eat soup at temps close to melting the skin off the roof of my mouth)

Not pictured:
Dessert - oatmeal raisin cookies and cinnamon/sugar donut holes
Drinks - standard illy coffee, coke dispenser, iced water, tea etc (similar to B18)
As I mentioned before, bar included well liquor, a few choices of wine and about 6 taps of draft beer all complimentary. "Higher-end" liquor options for purchase.

Lounge was crowded so I didn't take pictures of the space. I think some of the blogs have those though so should be easy to find. Let me know if anyone has any specific questions and I'll try to answer. Probably will be back within a couple of weeks.

I was also happy they designed for the ability to re-stock food from behind the counter. Should help the flow and not require the staff to wait for guests to move out of the way.
Rare, SPN Lifer, sobore and 2 others like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.