Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2019, 8:33 am

If the British Airways reward is never coming back in stock, you would think they would simply remove it from the rewards page.

Hope springs eternal.
Old Dec 9, 2019, 9:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by crombiestone
Waiting since 12th of October for Hilton reward . Hilton said that I should contact E Rewards but also said it was taking 6-8 weeks . I messaged E -Rewards and they just have not replied ! Other rewards are going through almost instantly so I still see this as a Hilton issue ?
I am having the same issue with a Best Buy $25 gift card. Redeemed thanksgiving week to use towards the $80 offer for a $100 Itunes gift card thanksgiving weekend and the email said I'd have the card in 24 hours and nothing so far (in the past I would get the e-gfitcard almost ummediately after redeeming) and have heard nothing back. I'm a little pissed because that's the only thing I wanted the best buy card for, wish they would just refund the points.
Old Dec 10, 2019, 8:06 am

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Diamond
Angry

Just spent about 10 minutes on a survey about my current and planned cruise trips and then kicked out. :-(

It seems that more and more often I have to complete several pages of profile questions with no point value to get to an actual survey.
Old Dec 10, 2019, 3:23 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, SkyPesos peon
Add me to the list! This is week 6 following my November 1 redemption, and Hilton Honors points have not posted. I emailed e-Rewards, who are to "investigate and reply back afterwards."
Old Dec 10, 2019, 4:05 pm

Originally Posted by catdad
Add me to the list! This is week 6 following my November 1 redemption, and Hilton Honors points have not posted. I emailed e-Rewards, who are to "investigate and reply back afterwards."
Over the 6 week mark, 2 Erewards emails received so far saying similar. Here's hoping the points appear. This is getting annoying having to chase Hilton points (at least my 3rd lot I have had to chase up on), think I might stick to AS rewards or just do less surveys.
Old Dec 11, 2019, 3:49 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
I hope I'm not jinxing myself but my USA-based account just got migrated to the new site and I not only got BA back in stock, I now see the 2000 Avios redemption option for the first time

Edit- I did jinx myself- no more Flying Blue redemption for me. Any other USA folks on the new site still have it?

Last edited by beachmouse; Dec 11, 2019 at 5:14 pm
Old Dec 11, 2019, 4:40 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
I'm seeing the new site, with most airlines removed.

BA, Iberia, Alaska and American all gone for me.
Old Dec 11, 2019, 5:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
The two favorite rewards for ,e are Starbucks and a,axon and both are out of stock.
Old Dec 11, 2019, 5:37 pm

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Diamond
I've still got airlines including AA. Fast check shows same level of points required for redemption on AA and Hilton, which I use most often.
Old Dec 11, 2019, 5:40 pm

Cant Log in

Haven't been able to log into ER for the past 24 or so hours,
anybody else had the same issue? keeps saying incorrect account log in
Thank you
Old Dec 11, 2019, 5:49 pm

Originally Posted by sydneyboi
Haven't been able to log into ER for the past 24 or so hours,
anybody else had the same issue? keeps saying incorrect account log in
Thank you
Yes! Came here to see if I was the only one with the problem. I've tried different devices cleared cache/cookies. Thanks for posting👍
Old Dec 11, 2019, 9:30 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy, Aeroplan, Best Western, IHG Rewards, AAdvantage, Executive Club
Originally Posted by MAXII
Yes! Came here to see if I was the only one with the problem. I've tried different devices cleared cache/cookies. Thanks for posting👍
Add me to the club. Hope this gets resolved soon. I’m still doing surveys in the meantime. Hope they still get credited.
MAXII likes this.
Old Dec 12, 2019, 3:22 am

I am seeing the new site for the first time, and British Airways is back in stock, so I am happy.
Old Dec 12, 2019, 5:52 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
UK-based, from the new site :

Hilton : requested 4 Dec, credited 11 Dec.
Old Dec 12, 2019, 9:16 am
BTA

Programs: Fly: AA EXP UA Gold MM Stay: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat Drive: Avis PC, Hertz PC
I reset my password, and regained access

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.