Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2019, 4:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Obviously a massive batch of Hilton points just came through. +1 for getting them today or yesterday.
Old Jul 12, 2019, 12:52 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Have not been doing E-rewards as often lately, but just had one recently that paid off big! It was a fairly short survey about restaurants and at the end asked if I'd be interested in an in-person focus group, to which I said yes. It actually happened - a consulting group contacted me and I just made $150 cash yesterday for an hour of my time. Funny thing was, there was only one other person in the "group" - she mentioned she didn't even remember how she got picked for it. I said "Oh, I do a lot of online surveys so I think it was from that" and she replied "Yes I do E-rewards, so it must have been that!".
LadyPhoenix and ankomonkey like this.
Old Jul 12, 2019, 2:51 pm

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Hilton points

I redeemed for Hilton points on 6/25. They posted yesterday.
Old Jul 15, 2019, 11:38 pm

5 weeks and 5 days after claiming (6 June) Avios have finally hit my account.I just hope this is not the new timescale.
But they maybe the ones I claimed on the 10th July,which would be the normal time scale.I will wait two days for the full six weeks and submit a ticket.

Last edited by CeeGee; Jul 15, 2019 at 11:48 pm
Old Jul 19, 2019, 2:08 am

Just had this reply from E rewards when I queried non award after six weeks delay
"BAEC recently reported that they encountered technical issues for redemptions that were sent to fulfillment on the month of June. Unfortunately, this redemption is included in that transaction.

We sincerely apologize for the delay. Rest assured we are working directly with BAEC to rectify this issue as soon as possible. We are sorry for the delay."
Old Jul 20, 2019, 6:54 am

I get 3-4 emails from erewards daily about surveys but every time I click the link I get the message: "Unfortunately there are no available surveys for you right now. Please try again later." What the heck?
Old Jul 20, 2019, 11:34 am

Programs: 1MM UA
Originally Posted by deltar
I get 3-4 emails from erewards daily about surveys but every time I click the link I get the message: "Unfortunately there are no available surveys for you right now. Please try again later." What the heck?
About half the time when this happens to me, I can click on an older email and still get a survey. They don't seem to care about accurate software and message content, sometimes.
Old Jul 23, 2019, 2:35 am

It seems that BA have sorted their IT issue,Avios claimed 6th June posted today.Showed a transaction date of yesterday
Old Jul 23, 2019, 7:59 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy, Aeroplan, Best Western, IHG Rewards, AAdvantage, Executive Club
This is the error message that I am getting when updating through AwardWallet.

Anyone else getting this too?

Old Jul 24, 2019, 12:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by deltar
Originally Posted by sosafan
About half the time when this happens to me, I can click on an older email and still get a survey. They don't seem to care about accurate software and message content, sometimes.
I'm in the same situation and was hoping that the FT hive have a solution. It's not as simple as "clicking on an older email".

Something happens on your computer when you take too many surveys - you reach a point where you are simply told 100% of the time that you have no available surveys. It happened on one laptop so I switched to another laptop and immediately could happily continue taking surveys (but only with that laptop and not the original). Now the second laptop has run into the same problem.

I've cleared cookies, tried new browsers, incognito mode, etc. Nothing seems to work.
Old Jul 24, 2019, 7:21 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, VS Red, HH Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Basic, Alitalia Status Match
Originally Posted by craigthemif
I'm in the same situation and was hoping that the FT hive have a solution. It's not as simple as "clicking on an older email".

Something happens on your computer when you take too many surveys - you reach a point where you are simply told 100% of the time that you have no available surveys. It happened on one laptop so I switched to another laptop and immediately could happily continue taking surveys (but only with that laptop and not the original). Now the second laptop has run into the same problem.

I've cleared cookies, tried new browsers, incognito mode, etc. Nothing seems to work.
Maybe they generate some device fingerprint and then block fingerprints they are not happy with for whatever reason.
Old Jul 24, 2019, 5:10 pm

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by craigthemif

Exactly same with me.
Old Jul 24, 2019, 5:27 pm

I too got the emails telling me there was a survey and then telling me there are no surveys. As of 5 minutes ago I successfully completed a survey. Maybe it is just a matter of time.
Old Aug 9, 2019, 4:44 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy, Aeroplan, Best Western, IHG Rewards, AAdvantage, Executive Club
Data point: Redeem Hilton points on July 20, posted on August 6.
Old Aug 9, 2019, 10:09 pm

Programs: HH Dia, IHG Dia Amb, MB Ti, WoH G, OWE
Originally Posted by pointshogger
Data point: Redeem Hilton points on July 20, posted on August 6.
Possibly in same batch. Mine redeemed on 7/27, posted on 8/6.

My previous redemption has been double-posted after back-and-forth complaint. Great!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.