Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Old Jul 5, 2017, 5:46 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by Dai.Lo
how effective are the restrictions:

say you have two e-rewards accounts, can you credit them both to the same airline within 30 days? ie united says on redemption per member account/e-reward account per 30 day period. would they know if two separate e-reward accounts made a redemption into the same united account?
very effective. It will not work.
Old Jul 10, 2017, 2:13 pm

Asking me for SMS verification again................................. thought it would be a one-off thing but apparently not! :-/
Old Jul 10, 2017, 2:17 pm

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by wadmak
Asking me for SMS verification again................................. thought it would be a one-off thing but apparently not! :-/
US or UK account?
Old Jul 10, 2017, 2:43 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by mirror74
US or UK account?
redeemed this morning didn't require one
Old Jul 10, 2017, 3:58 pm

All the bans and lockdowns must have greatly reduced e-rewards population of survey takers. I wonder if they will eventually make it easier again.
Old Jul 10, 2017, 4:07 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
I read somewhere (probably here) that if you redeem too often (like more than once a week) it will ask you for verification.
Old Jul 10, 2017, 7:40 pm

Originally Posted by neuromancer
I read somewhere (probably here) that if you redeem too often (like more than once a week) it will ask you for verification.
ahah good to know. although u would have to be earning aloooooooot of points to redeem more than once a week.
Old Jul 10, 2017, 11:40 pm

US account
125 USD for Hilton points
Previous redemptions: June 22 (Hertz), June 18 (2x Le Accor).
Old Jul 11, 2017, 2:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
US account
125 USD for Hilton points
Previous redemptions: June 22 (Hertz), June 18 (2x Le Accor).
E-rewards points are not "US dollars." They are "E-rewards dollars" and each is worth about a third of a US dollar. Example: redeem 75 E-rewards dollars for a $25 (USD) gift card.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 2:52 am

Oh dear......................
Old Jul 22, 2017, 1:39 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
If anyone gets the Travel & Tourism survey on "Local Lodges", screen yourself out ASAP.

I was asked many time-consuming questions on where I have travelled and how much I spent on accommodation, what was important to me about accommodation and such like.

Once they had the answers they wanted, I was kicked out with no reward.

Very disingenuous.
Old Jul 22, 2017, 3:53 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Originally Posted by eRewardsOllie
I'm Ollie from e-Rewards
If anyone has any other questions please feel free to leave them here, I'll be hanging around to sort out any queries.
Total Posts: 1
Last Activity: Mar 23, 17 4:00 pm
Old Jul 22, 2017, 4:07 am

Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer
I got the email notification of this post and was about to ask for help until I realised you were quoting a four month old post.

I tried loading a survey as usual this morning but got the message

"Sorry, there is a problem processing your request. Please try again later."

I get the same result when click through old emails.
Old Jul 22, 2017, 2:58 pm

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by The_Bouncer
If anyone gets the Travel & Tourism survey on "Local Lodges", screen yourself out ASAP.

I was asked many time-consuming questions on where I have travelled and how much I spent on accommodation, what was important to me about accommodation and such like.

Very disingenuous.
This problem has grown worse over the last couple of years and makes me really hesitant to do any survey over 10-15 minutes just for that very risk. Last week I had that happen on a survey around 85% through and 15 minutes in.
Old Jul 22, 2017, 3:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by The_Bouncer

Very disingenuous.
Same if there are any diabetics who get one asking questions, just screen yourself out and say you aren't a diabetic. I received one this morning and spent almost 15 minutes answering questions and gave out a lot of good info about doses, etc only to receive a message they had already received enough responses. I think if you spend more than a minute or two answering screening questions they should have to give you credit for the whole survey or least more than the 25 cents

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.