Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2017, 7:48 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Omg I am so embarrassed. For some reason I thought the IHG pointbreak list started at the beginning of every quarter. Wow sometimes common sense isn't so common haha
Old Aug 2, 2017, 6:36 pm

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
I tried redeeming Hertz points today, which say it is once every quarter. If today is the start of the new quarter how come it's telling me I already redeemed

Redemption of Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Points is limited to one (1) redemption per calendar quarter, per Hertz Gold Plus Rewards account and/or e-Rewards member account.
I think that they actually mean once every 90 days, as I tried on the beginning of July and the message was still that I had already redeemed for Hertz. No problem a few days later when the 90 days was up.
Old Aug 2, 2017, 6:38 pm

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by bj2757
I'm confused - why are we discussing eMiles issues in the E-Rewards forum??
Because the redemption option for e-miles credit is "out-of-stock" on e-rewards. SO, it's an e-rewards issue. I stopped redeeming for e-miles as the Hertz points are much more valuable.
Old Aug 2, 2017, 9:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by rbAA
I think that they actually mean once every 90 days, as I tried on the beginning of July and the message was still that I had already redeemed for Hertz. No problem a few days later when the 90 days was up.
It might even also depend on the particular item you are redeeming for.

I have some favorite e-rewards items that I redeem for: Starbucks and iTunes gift cards. For me, they are both currently "limited to one (1) redemption per calendar quarter." (Note: this can also vary by user, I have found!)

I made a Starbucks card redemption on April 10 (second quarter). Then I made another Starbucks card redemption on July 1 (third quarter). Obviously, I didn't wait a full 90 days (nor 3 months) before making the third-quarter redemption.
Old Aug 2, 2017, 9:46 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
La Quinta points are once a quarter rather than once every 90 days. My LQ ledger says I had one redemption post on 6/16 (2Q) and another post on 7/20 (3Q).
Old Aug 4, 2017, 9:27 am

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
I wonder how long it will take for E-rewards to restock the Emiles reward option? I hope it's done soon because I need to earn some AA miles in order to book a reward flight.
Old Aug 4, 2017, 9:30 am

Hope I'm wrong...

Originally Posted by Open Jaw
I wonder how long it will take for E-rewards to restock the Emiles reward option? I hope it's done soon because I need to earn some AA miles in order to book a reward flight.
and I have no basis for this other than my gut, but I seriously wonder if this e-mile redemption option is just goin' disappear.
Old Aug 4, 2017, 11:06 am

Originally Posted by randix
and I have no basis for this other than my gut, but I seriously wonder if this e-mile redemption option is just goin' disappear.
I hope not. If they remove it as an option, then I hope they will add more airline options to E-rewards. I can only earn miles right now by going through E-miles.
Old Aug 5, 2017, 6:08 am

Dear Flyertalkers, has anyone have a working hilton honors e-rewards link? All posted are expired.
Old Aug 5, 2017, 11:57 am

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond
I hope not. If they remove it as an option, then I hope they will add more airline options to E-rewards. I can only earn miles right now by going through E-miles.
Ditto for Mrs. FTF. She has no airline options, having joined through e-miles originally. Her only route to airline miles is back through her e-miles account. She's not wasting her time for gift cards so they better bring this back.

FTF
Old Aug 5, 2017, 6:23 pm

Originally Posted by FullTimeFlyer
Ditto for Mrs. FTF. She has no airline options, having joined through e-miles originally. Her only route to airline miles is back through her e-miles account. She's not wasting her time for gift cards so they better bring this back.

FTF
Well, I am happy -- I guess -- to see that I am not alone if I get screwed by any possible change. I must begin to make other plans for my points if a change happens. Gift cards are worthless and they would be a huge loss for me because I have been planning a massive trip with my airline miles. I will not be happy until I see E-miles in stock!
Old Aug 6, 2017, 12:30 pm

Programs: American Airlines
Well, I am happy -- I guess -- to see that I am not alone if I get screwed by any possible change. I must begin to make other plans for my points if a change happens. Gift cards are worthless and they would be a huge loss for me because I have been planning a massive trip with my airline miles. I will not be happy until I see E-miles in stock!

After numerous queries to e-Rewards about eMiles points being "Out of Stock", I finally received an answer(?) from them. I was instructed to call eMiles. The guy at eMiles who answered the phone was very vague about the points being "Out of Stock". He said that they were "working on it" and that they hoped to have the points back in stock in a month or two. He said that e-Rewards was a very good partner and that they hoped to continue their business relationship with them. IMO, the guy I talked with was doing too much hemming and hawing with his explanation. It sounded like he was caught off guard. I would like to point out that I also sent numerous queries to eMiles and never heard anything from them. I am not optimistic about being able to convert e-Rewards currency for eMiles points in the near future, if ever. My next contact will be with American Airlines.

[email protected]
Old Aug 7, 2017, 7:40 am

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by tunkaschila
After numerous queries to e-Rewards about eMiles points being "Out of Stock", I finally received an answer(?) from them. I was instructed to call eMiles. The guy at eMiles who answered the phone was very vague about the points being "Out of Stock". He said that they were "working on it" and that they hoped to have the points back in stock in a month or two. He said that e-Rewards was a very good partner and that they hoped to continue their business relationship with them. IMO, the guy I talked with was doing too much hemming and hawing with his explanation. It sounded like he was caught off guard. I would like to point out that I also sent numerous queries to eMiles and never heard anything from them. I am not optimistic about being able to convert e-Rewards currency for eMiles points in the near future, if ever. My next contact will be with American Airlines.

[email protected]
Wow...not good news. Thanks for taking the initiative to call and report.
FTF
Old Aug 8, 2017, 7:25 pm

Appreciate...

Originally Posted by tunkaschila

[email protected]
your due diligence and chasing "this" down, and sharing your findings. Not holding my breath.
Old Aug 12, 2017, 11:43 am

Anyone else having to endure the pre selection questions arriving before surveys at present like select no.5 from the drop down list and then you get disqualified and the 5 question pre selection criteria that seems to always fail you Also? Must admit I havnt selected the box do you own a zebra....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.