Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2017, 6:16 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, Delta Sky Miles
Unless they've changed the system recently eRewards accumulates that way. $100 of their currency buys 2K Frequent Flyer Points in several airlines 1x month....

I was guilty of that too, not at that such level, but...
Old Apr 24, 2017, 12:44 am

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
There seems to be more account culling among UK account holders...
Old Apr 24, 2017, 4:00 am
uxb

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,87MM), WN
Originally Posted by mirror74
There seems to be more account culling among UK account holders...
I suspect that might have been how I was netted. The language/regional settings of my OS is EN_UK, which causes my region to be detected as UK even though I'm physically located in the US.
Old Apr 24, 2017, 4:00 am
uxb

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,87MM), WN
Originally Posted by blueeagle3
Are there any Links out there? I checked but could not find valid ones..
I don't think you need a special link.
Old Apr 25, 2017, 1:39 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Anyone else getting the privacy error warning screen when attempting to visit Erewards?

WARNING: Your connection is not private

"This server could not prove that it is erewards.com; its security certificate is from *.e-rewards.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection."
Old Apr 26, 2017, 1:16 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, VS Red, HH Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Basic, Alitalia Status Match
Originally Posted by MileageAddict
Anyone else getting the privacy error warning screen when attempting to visit Erewards?

WARNING: Your connection is not private

"This server could not prove that it is erewards.com; its security certificate is from *.e-rewards.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection."
I've had that or something very similar for a few weeks. I've also had similar messages on other sites though, so, for me at least, it doesn't seem to be specific to e-rewards.
Old Apr 28, 2017, 8:20 am

Originally Posted by ankomonkey
I've had that or something very similar for a few weeks. I've also had similar messages on other sites though, so, for me at least, it doesn't seem to be specific to e-rewards.
I get that message if I typo it as "erewards.com". I don't get message if I use "e-rewards.com"
Old May 2, 2017, 10:19 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
If anyone gets the survey on household appliances today, I advise you to screen yoursrlf straight out of it. I just spent a long time getting to around 90% complete, then was screened out with only the 25 point "reward". A very dishonest way to operate.
Old May 2, 2017, 9:44 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
This must be new. Redeemed for Alaska miles, and the website required me to enter my phone number to be texted a code to confirm my identity , I guess
Old May 3, 2017, 1:22 am

Is all sorted itself out for everyone with recent issues with erewards?

Last edited by Tilly71; May 3, 2017 at 1:31 am
Old May 3, 2017, 2:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by The_Bouncer
If anyone gets the survey on household appliances today, I advise you to screen yoursrlf straight out of it. I just spent a long time getting to around 90% complete, then was screened out with only the 25 point "reward". A very dishonest way to operate.
Did you get as far as the videos of ads? (This was for Airport Home Appliance, right?)

I managed to finish and get the 4 erewards "dollars." I noticed that I was over 90% through the survey before these video clips appeared.
Old May 3, 2017, 2:55 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
Originally Posted by KathyWdrf
Did you get as far as the videos of ads? (This was for Airport Home Appliance, right?)

I managed to finish and get the 4 erewards "dollars." I noticed that I was over 90% through the survey before these video clips appeared.
Nope, no videos. Just huge long list of questions about what appliances I have at home, how much I paid for them, how often I use them, etc. I got to about 90%, then screened out when questioned about my oven (I obviously don't use it enough for their liking).

Is this the same survey? I am on the UK site.
Old May 3, 2017, 3:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by The_Bouncer
Nope, no videos. Just huge long list of questions about what appliances I have at home, how much I paid for them, how often I use them, etc. I got to about 90%, then screened out when questioned about my oven (I obviously don't use it enough for their liking).

Is this the same survey? I am on the UK site.
No, does not sound at all like the same survey. I thought maybe it was because you initially said it was about appliances, but no.
Old May 3, 2017, 12:51 pm

Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
This must be new. Redeemed for Alaska miles, and the website required me to enter my phone number to be texted a code to confirm my identity , I guess
this is annoying
Old May 3, 2017, 12:53 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by Dai.Lo
this is annoying
must be their way of stopping multiple accounts. But yeah, annoying for sure

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.