Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2019, 6:10 am

Has anyone else been receiving almost no surveys on the UK site for the past 2 weeks? One a day or less. Of the few I get, they're almost all SSI ones now too that give me an error when I try to do them.

The company really seems to be going to the dogs lately. Its a shame, it was a great way of earning some miles on the side for years.
Old Mar 8, 2019, 6:16 am

Originally Posted by jddbz
Has anyone else been receiving almost no surveys on the UK site for the past 2 weeks? One a day or less. Of the few I get, they're almost all SSI ones now too that give me an error when I try to do them.

The company really seems to be going to the dogs lately. Its a shame, it was a great way of earning some miles on the side for years.
Thats been happening to me for about two months now, I'm about to cash out on two accounts then I'm giving them a miss. Been a good 3-4 years of point collecting / vouchers but like they say, "everything comes to an end"..
Old Mar 8, 2019, 6:23 am

That seems to be a reasonable decision. Its barely worth logging in these days.

They must be hemorrhaging users, based on reports here and elsewhere. I can't help but wonder what their business strategy is.
Old Mar 9, 2019, 2:30 am

Originally Posted by jddbz
That seems to be a reasonable decision. Its barely worth logging in these days.

They must be hemorrhaging users, based on reports here and elsewhere. I can't help but wonder what their business strategy is.
Maybe they have finally introduced account tracking via IP address, in fairness im still running more than two accounts but over the last year lost six accounts in their culls.

Last edited by Tilly71; Mar 10, 2019 at 12:43 am
Old Mar 11, 2019, 8:38 am

I haven't received an actual survey in weeks!

Lots of "invitations" (about two a day) saying to click on for a survey, but when you click there's no survey, just more irrelevant personal questions. They don't even bother adding the lie that the survey has closed. In those cases of false inducement, I just close the window.

Must be under new management, maybe simply trying to mine your personal data to sell.
Old Mar 13, 2019, 5:50 am

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Diamond
Really getting annoyed with the 25-cent surveys (25 cents if you complete it, 25 cents in pity points). I started on one last night - the subject was the pneumonococcal pneumonia vaccine- and after going through the initial screening questions it went into several questions on what statements would be more effective in persuading me to be immunized. When I then got to the third of TWELVE screens asking me to choose the most effective and least effective among a group of statements, I shut the browser down.

I realize that I lost 25 cents and that they still got some actionable information, but I plan to close out of more of these when they ask too much. Another I did complete asked for text responses on a video commercial. Pretty sad that e-Rewards allows its clients to do this. I'm hoping that partially-completed surveys with early exits when the "reward" is the same as the pity points might send a message.

Last edited by Athena53; Apr 20, 2019 at 12:59 pm
Old Mar 15, 2019, 2:25 pm

It seems that none of the awards for the ssi surveys are posting now, or is it just me? The posting was usually delayed by a few minutes to an hour, but I now have partial and full credits from yesterday that are still missing... Anyone else experiencing this problem? This problem doesn’t seem to affect the old style surveys, which usually post immediately. But those are rather scarce these days...
Old Mar 15, 2019, 2:28 pm

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by honu
It seems that none of the awards for the ssi surveys are posting now, or is it just me? The posting was usually delayed by a few minutes to an hour, but I now have partial and full credits from yesterday that are still missing... Anyone else experiencing this problem? This problem doesn’t seem to affect the old style surveys, which usually post immediately. But those are rather scarce these days...
Yes, same here with my sons account. He has completed some 3-4 this morning, nothing posted.
Old Mar 15, 2019, 5:57 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
same here, but there have been delays of a day or two before
Old Mar 15, 2019, 6:50 pm

Talking

Originally Posted by neuromancer
same here, but there have been delays of a day or two before
true that. An excellent opportunity to take the weekend off and see what happens by Monday...
Old Mar 15, 2019, 9:56 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Counsellor
I haven't received an actual survey in weeks!
Ditto here. I just need a few more dollars to get to $35 and transfer to Hertz points. Then I'm done with them until/unless there are reports that they've stopped this bait-and-switch data mining.
Counsellor likes this.
Old Mar 17, 2019, 4:45 am

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold

true that. An excellent opportunity to take the weekend off and see what happens by Monday...
Not much, apparently. Points still not posting.
Old Mar 17, 2019, 7:39 pm

Well, I tried to see if things got fixed over the weekend. I had a few partial credits post on 3/15, probably less than a third of the ssi surveys I did, and all the older style ones - 3 in all, I think. No credit, partial or full, for any of the ssi surveys attempted or completed on 3/14, 3/16, 3/17. Delays in mileage posting, no credit for surveys... I wonder if e-Rewards is disappearing and these are the last sputters of a dying business...
Old Mar 17, 2019, 10:00 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Well, I tried to see if things got fixed over the weekend. I had a few partial credits post on 3/15, probably less than a third of the ssi surveys I did, and all the older style ones - 3 in all, I think. No credit, partial or full, for any of the ssi surveys attempted or completed on 3/14, 3/16, 3/17. Delays in mileage posting, no credit for surveys... I wonder if e-Rewards is disappearing and these are the last sputters of a dying business...
Their parent company sent me an invitation to a Hilton surveys-for-points platform on Friday and I still get pretty regular surveys on their Flying Blue site as well as the SSI surveys showing up and crediting properly on Swagbucks and MyPoints.

So I'd be inclined to say e-Rewards site-specific IT issues rather than problems with the company as a whole.
Old Mar 18, 2019, 4:59 am

Originally Posted by beachmouse
Their parent company sent me an invitation to a Hilton surveys-for-points platform on Friday and I still get pretty regular surveys on their Flying Blue site as well as the SSI surveys showing up and crediting properly on Swagbucks and Mypoints.
That would indeed point to a problem with e-rewards, as it’s exactly the SSI surveys that aren’t posting on their website. I hope it isn’t indicative of e-rewards going out of business...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.