Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2019, 6:17 am

Programs: DL, AA, US, SWA
I still seem to be getting the $.25 for the failure to complete a survey. US account. For what it is worth, my most recent rewards, SWA RR, Choice Hotel points, and United miles all credited within two hours of redemption.
Old Jan 12, 2019, 7:17 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
No DQ points for me yesterday but it did let me complete 5 surveys instead of the usual four.
Old Jan 12, 2019, 8:48 am

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by chrism20
Have they stopped awarding points for being screened out?

ive done about a dozen surveys today and only two had partial points, the rest all showed 0.0 for the partial.
I can't remember when this started, but many times the points for being screened out don't post right away but in a day or two. I don't even bother to look anymore.
Old Jan 12, 2019, 12:35 pm

Programs: British Airways
Originally Posted by mirror74
Seems to be the case, yes. Done several today partially, then screened out, received ZERO. UK account.
Yes same here in the UK too. I think they brought the changes in on Friday morning as I kept getting sever maintenance messages around 10am.
There are still some surveys that offer partial points but they tend to be the tedious retail ones. All the high value Business ones today have had 0.0 partial rewards
Old Jan 12, 2019, 4:34 pm

Originally Posted by tartanguru
Yes same here in the UK too. I think they brought the changes in on Friday morning as I kept getting sever maintenance messages around 10am.
There are still some surveys that offer partial points but they tend to be the tedious retail ones. All the high value Business ones today have had 0.0 partial rewards
Same here. Not best pleased, as previously I have done a steady stream of 'filtered out' surveys and the 25 points quickly built up. Very handy if you were just short of a target.
Old Jan 12, 2019, 5:14 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
Originally Posted by goldencondor
Same here. Not best pleased, as previously I have done a steady stream of 'filtered out' surveys and the 25 points quickly built up. Very handy if you were just short of a target.
Agreed. With this and all the redemption issues, E-Rewards is getting closer and closer to my "can't be arsed" basket.
Old Jan 13, 2019, 5:40 am

Originally Posted by goldencondor
It seems like the ones that still do offer a partial reward but are obviously going to be a waste of time are almost impossible to get screened out of now too!
Old Jan 13, 2019, 6:11 pm

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Diamond
I'm based in the US and haven't seen this but have seen several surveys where you get 25 points for filling it out- and if you don't qualify you get 25 points.

So... this means the value they assign to the input of those who complete it is.....?
Old Jan 13, 2019, 7:03 pm

Programs: AA LifeTime PLT (2.982 MM, But 3MM+ Total), HHonors GOLD, IHG AMB
Originally Posted by cblaisd
For the last couple of weeks, no matter how quickly I respond to a survey email, I get -- instead of a survey -- a questionnaire to "find another survey." Answering the question just leads to another page of questions ad infinitum.
I'm having this issue now as well----artificial Intel B4 Skynet. I'm using AAdvantage Shopping more often now. That droid like me better there.
Old Jan 14, 2019, 6:21 am

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by chrism20
Have they stopped awarding points for being screened out?

ive done about a dozen surveys today and only two had partial points, the rest all showed 0.0 for the partial.
For the people who are experiencing this, is the invite page showing 0.0 partial credit, or are you getting 0.0 credit after being promised more?

(not saying it's good to be offered nothing, just truing to decipher, as I haven't seen this.)

FTF
Old Jan 14, 2019, 7:54 am

Originally Posted by FullTimeFlyer
For the people who are experiencing this, is the invite page showing 0.0 partial credit, or are you getting 0.0 credit after being promised more?

(not saying it's good to be offered nothing, just truing to decipher, as I haven't seen this.)

FTF
On the surveys that promised 25, I got one amount of 25 yesterday and one today. So, you should get them.

I just spent 15 minutes on a survey about popular US and UK sports. It particularly favoured American football, baseball and hockey. After 15 minutes I was filtered out. Beware!
Old Jan 15, 2019, 2:16 am

Originally Posted by FullTimeFlyer

FTF
From my experience, about 75% of surveys since Friday have shown a partial credit of 0.0 on the invite screen before you start - although my surveys tend to be genrally biased towards Business and Employment, so your experience may vary. Although a small sample size, it does appear however that most of those reporting this (including myself) seem to be based in the UK, so it might just be a regional thing. I have however received partial credits for those surveys that still offer this
Old Jan 16, 2019, 8:11 am

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond
From my experience, about 75% of surveys since Friday have shown a partial credit of 0.0 on the invite screen before you start - although my surveys tend to be genrally biased towards Business and Employment, so your experience may vary. Although a small sample size, it does appear however that most of those reporting this (including myself) seem to be based in the UK, so it might just be a regional thing. I have however received partial credits for those surveys that still offer this
Sorry to hear that for you folks in the UK - hope it's not the vanguard of a new degradation of the program spreading elsewhere!
Old Jan 16, 2019, 1:21 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Unhappy

Originally Posted by RobtheAggie
I still seem to be getting the $.25 for the failure to complete a survey. US account. For what it is worth, my most recent rewards, SWA RR, Choice Hotel points, and United miles all credited within two hours of redemption.
Over 24 hours for me for SWA RR and still nada
Old Jan 16, 2019, 10:33 pm

Swa redemptions process Monday evening and typically show up Tuesday evening. Because end of year processing they most like likely will post wed or thu of the next week.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.