Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Old Aug 31, 20, 9:11 am

I'm struggling to see the point in the Q thing. I've tried to use it three times now and it asks me if I want to raise a ticket. It then tries to raise the ticket and throws up an error so you have to go via the old route.

On another issue has anyone noticed the site being very slow recently with white screens also appearing?
Old Aug 31, 20, 2:01 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, VS Red, HH Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Basic, Alitalia Status Match
Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer View Post
Itís even worse then the Microsoft paperclip.
LOL! I'd (somehow) forgotten about that!
Old Sep 2, 20, 1:27 am

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer View Post
Any hints on how to turn off the annoying “Hi I'm Q e-Rewards one and only member assistant ” that prominently pops up every time you load a website page ?

It’s even worse then the Microsoft paperclip.
Add it to your adblocker's filter and it's gone -- the blocked element looks like this (for the UK site)

e-rewards.co.uk##div.chat-notifications-list.open:nth-child(29) > div.chat-notification > p

It still leaves the greenish logo intact, it doesn't disturb me
Old Sep 5, 20, 12:13 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Hilton

Redeemed for Hilton Honors on 8/27, posted 8/31. E-rewards account showed as completed the same day instead of pending as in the past few redemptions.
Old Sep 15, 20, 1:02 pm

Programs: UA Silver, SPG Platinum, CP Gold, IHG Gold
I just redeemed $60 for 1,000 Accor points; first time I've redeemed with Accor. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for the points to show up in Accor? They said 6-8 weeks, but that's what they say for a lot of hotel/airline redemptions, and it usually doesn't take that long. tls

Last edited by thelostshark; Sep 15, 20 at 1:40 pm
Old Sep 15, 20, 1:12 pm

Programs: UA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by thelostshark View Post
I just redeemed $60 for 1,000 Accor points; first time I've redeemed with Accor. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for the points to show up in Accor? They said 6-8 weeks, but that's what they say for a lot of hotel/airline redemptions, and it usually doesn't take that long. tlx
Usually less than 24 hours.
Old Sep 15, 20, 1:39 pm

Ah, that's great, thanks. tls
Old Sep 16, 20, 10:11 am

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
I just redeemed $60 for 1,000 Accor points; first time I've redeemed with Accor. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for the points to show up in Accor? They said 6-8 weeks, but that's what they say for a lot of hotel/airline redemptions, and it usually doesn't take that long. tls
In my experience the points post next Monday, Wednesday and Saturday after redemption
thelostshark likes this.
Old Sep 16, 20, 1:46 pm

Thanks, that's interesting. I requested it yesterday (Tuesday), and it's been a bit less than 24 hours, and nothing so far. Perhaps later today or Friday.

I should have asked this before I redeemed, but my account number has some spaces in it, and when I redeemed it wouldn't let me submit the redemption with spaces. So I deleted the spaces and it took the redemption. Is that the way it works for others? It's a a 16 digit account number this way (all numerals). tls
Old Sep 16, 20, 2:27 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Thanks, that's interesting. I requested it yesterday (Tuesday), and it's been a bit less than 24 hours, and nothing so far. Perhaps later today or Friday.

I should have asked this before I redeemed, but my account number has some spaces in it, and when I redeemed it wouldn't let me submit the redemption with spaces. So I deleted the spaces and it took the redemption. Is that the way it works for others? It's a a 16 digit account number this way (all numerals). tls
Yes, you should write it without the spaces. Not sure about Friday, when I redeem on Friday I get the points on Saturday. Buy it happens definitely on specific days of the week (when they run a script probably) , not some hours after redemption.
thelostshark likes this.
Old Sep 17, 20, 12:06 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK E+, IB+, VS FC, Hyatt Globalist, MR Plat Prem, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
I keep getting an error message when trying to cash out to Iberia Plus Avios. Well outside of the 30-day restriction and I've never had problems before. Anybody else in the same situation?
Old Sep 17, 20, 4:19 am

Originally Posted by craigthemif View Post
I keep getting an error message when trying to cash out to Iberia Plus Avios. Well outside of the 30-day restriction and I've never had problems before. Anybody else in the same situation?
I done some last Friday and the points landed Tuesday as expected. There were no issues then.
Old Yesterday, 1:12 pm

Well, I did get the Accor points. I don't know exactly when they were put in my account because I forgot to check for a few days, but it happened pretty quickly. tls

Search this Thread
Search Engine: