Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2017, 1:21 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, oneworld emerald
Absolutely no responses to any of my emails or correspondence on social media. Was excited when Ollie responded to my PM on here but have since heard complete silence.
Old Mar 28, 2017, 6:26 pm

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by nineworldseries
Absolutely no responses to any of my emails or correspondence on social media. Was excited when Ollie responded to my PM on here but have since heard complete silence.
Same with me... although Ollie made promise to send response "next day".
Old Mar 28, 2017, 6:37 pm
uxb

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,87MM), WN
Consider your accounts permanently suspended if they don't respond.
Old Mar 29, 2017, 7:33 am
BTA

Programs: Fly: AA EXP UA Gold MM Stay: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat Drive: Avis PC, Hertz PC
With some persistence, I finally got my account opened up after it was locked, and most of the points back.

After inquiring about the outstanding balance, the only response I got was that I made redemptions...true, but that was simply to not get burned again by holding a large balance. Going on another week without a reply.

As for redemptions, everything has posted except for BA, which was the original reason I looked into this, to keep that account active...

I haven't had a single survey since my account was reset. That's probably for the best. I don't think this company is going to be around long. I have many better uses of my time.
Old Mar 29, 2017, 9:52 am

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Avios delay a lot for me too. Other redemptions have posted. Happens sometimes.
Old Mar 29, 2017, 4:38 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
For anyone that still bothers with e-Rewards' sibling program e-miles, I've had a bunch of 5 point travel click throughs show up today and instantly credit.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 3:47 am

Guys, is any of them sign-up links still active???
Old Mar 30, 2017, 4:01 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
Originally Posted by beachmouse
For anyone that still bothers with e-Rewards' sibling program e-miles, I've had a bunch of 5 point travel click throughs show up today and instantly credit.
I don't bother with it much, but it is my only way of keeping my AS stash alive, other than paid flights. I'll take a look. Thanks.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 6:28 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Originally Posted by The_Bouncer
I don't bother with it much, but it is my only way of keeping my AS stash alive, other than paid flights. I'll take a look. Thanks.
The Alaska Airlines dining program is another way to keep your account current. https://mileageplan.rewardsnetwork.com/
Old Mar 30, 2017, 9:33 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by MileageAddict
The Alaska Airlines dining program is another way to keep your account current. https://mileageplan.rewardsnetwork.com/
Is this only available in the USA?
Old Mar 30, 2017, 11:13 am
BTA

Programs: Fly: AA EXP UA Gold MM Stay: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat Drive: Avis PC, Hertz PC
I suggest persistence. After multiple messages, I finally got all of my balance restored.

Still no new surveys that I qualify for, but not sure I'll bother to take any more anyway.

I'm also still waiting on BA avios to post, but the terms say 35 days. Hopefully it won't be that long.

I'll keep burning down my balance since I'm not confident this will be around for long.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 11:49 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by BTA
I'll keep burning down my balance since I'm not confident this will be around for long.
This is probably the best plan, given what's been going on recently. I used to like to let my balance build up because it was flexible, and I could choose which program to transfer to as and when I wanted the points. But I've burned the lot now on a variety of different stuff, and will be redeeming as soon as I have enough. At least it rescued my Accor points from expiry.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 12:14 pm
Suspended

Incidentally, has anyone had problems transferring points from two different e-rewards accounts, into the same airline or hotel account?
Old Mar 30, 2017, 4:17 pm

Programs: Southwest Companion Pass
Originally Posted by The_Bouncer
Incidentally, has anyone had problems transferring points from two different e-rewards accounts, into the same airline or hotel account?
Never had a problem. Just make sure you change the name to match the account and makes sure it has been 30 days since you have deposited e-rewards in that account.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 8:02 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
No problem, except that it seems that having multiple accounts is one of the reasons to have your account cancelled.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.