Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2017, 10:59 am

Is anyone else having this sort of "issue".... I get an e-mail saying I have a survey available, and when I click on it..it wont load and just hangs and times out...ALSO even when going to e-rewards website and logging in, it will say i have a survey to complete....yet it wont load, hangs and times out....sent numerous e-mails to customer service thru their website, and just get a generic response saying we got your message and will be in contact.and no furher response from them..This has been going on for almost two weeks!! What Gives E-Rewards???
Old Jun 21, 2017, 11:11 am

I see that American Airlines does.....its under "earn miles" then under bussiness/financial
Old Jun 21, 2017, 3:50 pm

Originally Posted by OKImready
I see that American Airlines does.....its under "earn miles" then under bussiness/financial

No. Clicking on the e-rewards link does not open up the signup page, just a generic landing page with no option to sign up.

So .... no way to sign up for US based folks still.
Old Jun 22, 2017, 3:24 am

You are right, I just tried the info on AA website...just a landing page....no option to sign up
Old Jun 22, 2017, 1:25 pm

Originally Posted by OKImready
Is anyone else having this sort of "issue".... I get an e-mail saying I have a survey available, and when I click on it..it wont load and just hangs and times out...ALSO even when going to e-rewards website and logging in, it will say i have a survey to complete....yet it wont load, hangs and times out....sent numerous e-mails to customer service thru their website, and just get a generic response saying we got your message and will be in contact.and no furher response from them..This has been going on for almost two weeks!! What Gives E-Rewards???
I think your IP is blacklisted or you are using vpn.
Old Jun 25, 2017, 2:47 pm

i find everything back on track with e-rewards no more issues except the occasional verify capture thing.
Old Jun 28, 2017, 11:15 am

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Diamond
I've complained here before about getting kicked out of a survey after 10+ minutes of thoughtfully answering detailed questions, commenting on potential marketing, etc. and I know others have, too. I wanted to report a happy outcome. Twice in one week I completed 20-minute, very detailed surveys on my alcohol purchases and consumption, and both times was told I'd finished the survey and qualified for an extra section. I opted to complete the extra section and got kicked out a few questions later, apparently with no credit.

After the second time I contacted e-Rewards. It took them a few days to get back but the person who responded had actually checked my records and had seen that I'd spent a good deal of time on the surveys and credited my account with a total of $25.

So, it paid to complain (tactfully, with facts). They need to know when their clients are cheating the survey-takers because it can discourage the people who take the time to answer carefully and also cheats the companies that play by the rules.
Old Jun 28, 2017, 11:34 am

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
I've had the same experience on the SAME survey twice! Finished and got to the "would you be willing to answer more questions for more $" took it then got booted and received no credit at all!

The first time I complained and got the same response you did - you spent a lot of time so we'll give you the credit. It happened again a few weeks later and they didn't ever respond to my complaint (other than the robo response).

Originally Posted by Athena53
I've complained here before about getting kicked out of a survey after 10+ minutes of thoughtfully answering detailed questions, commenting on potential marketing, etc. and I know others have, too. I wanted to report a happy outcome. Twice in one week I completed 20-minute, very detailed surveys on my alcohol purchases and consumption, and both times was told I'd finished the survey and qualified for an extra section. I opted to complete the extra section and got kicked out a few questions later, apparently with no credit.

After the second time I contacted e-Rewards. It took them a few days to get back but the person who responded had actually checked my records and had seen that I'd spent a good deal of time on the surveys and credited my account with a total of $25.

So, it paid to complain (tactfully, with facts). They need to know when their clients are cheating the survey-takers because it can discourage the people who take the time to answer carefully and also cheats the companies that play by the rules.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 10:45 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
Originally Posted by neuromancer
My IHG redemptions this year have turned EQ without me calling (they were not EQ when posted). Don't know what will happen with new transfers, but I'm 1000 points from gold and will definitely do one more transfer soon.
Any more data points on this?
Old Jun 29, 2017, 12:09 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
I had a deposit post, but no elite qualifying
Old Jun 29, 2017, 7:30 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA, Delta, SPG Gold, Marriott Sil., Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, PC Platinum Ambassador
New issue for me. I've been trying since April to deposit $100ER for 2000 Alaska miles. It will not go through. I'm told that the name doesn't match on the two accounts, even though both ER and Alaska each have the same name. I finally took my $100 back...any suggestions on how to get this to go through?
Old Jul 2, 2017, 7:34 pm

Originally Posted by SJS58
New issue for me. I've been trying since April to deposit $100ER for 2000 Alaska miles. It will not go through. I'm told that the name doesn't match on the two accounts, even though both ER and Alaska each have the same name. I finally took my $100 back...any suggestions on how to get this to go through?
mine works. usually gets deposited in 2-4 days.
Old Jul 5, 2017, 9:49 am

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by The_Bouncer
Any more data points on this?
Haven't done this yet, redeemed to Accor instead as I needed them for future stays.
Old Jul 5, 2017, 10:38 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
Originally Posted by neuromancer
Haven't done this yet, redeemed to Accor instead as I needed them for future stays.
If IHG are going to be non-EQ from now on, I'm seriously considering switching my redemptions to Hilton. The ratio is much better.
Old Jul 5, 2017, 4:44 pm

how effective are the restrictions:

say you have two e-rewards accounts, can you credit them both to the same airline within 30 days? ie united says on redemption per member account/e-reward account per 30 day period. would they know if two separate e-reward accounts made a redemption into the same united account?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.