Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Old Dec 19, 19, 7:29 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by ankomonkey View Post
Mine and wife's Hilton account balances look to have jumped by 7000 points each today. We were both owed a redemption from October. Neither account shows the credit in the activity yet, but I'm pretty sure they've finally arrived in the balance.
Same here. I contacted both E-Rewards and Hilton in the past week. The first didn't reply, and the Hilton rep said she'd open a ticket. The transfer finally took place in time for another one coming up in five days.
Old Dec 20, 19, 4:52 am

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Same here, October redemption posted 19/12 - probably they fixed the issue of "old" redemptions not posting.
Old Dec 20, 19, 7:11 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, VS Red, HH Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Basic, Alitalia Status Match
Originally Posted by WilcoRoger View Post
Same here, October redemption posted 19/12 - probably they fixed the issue of "old" redemptions not posting.
Now appearing in my activity. Hopefully those who made manual claims will get two lots of points . I couldn't be bothered to start the tennis match between e-rewards and Hilton with me as the ball, so glad they posted in the end.
Old Dec 20, 19, 9:36 am

Originally Posted by MAXII View Post
No, my last redemption a few days ago took only 24hours unlike Hilton - still waiting on a redemption from Oct. 26th 😟
Hilton points posted over night. I have to say Erewards were very responsive to my emails as they always have been over the years.
Old Dec 20, 19, 11:07 am

Southwest points

Is anyone else waiting on southwest rapid rewards points? I redeemed 12/13 and still no posting, typically they post the following tuesday as long as you redeem by midnight est monday evening.
OKImready likes this.
Old Dec 20, 19, 10:08 pm

Does anyone notice that Etihad Guest remove from the rewards page? (JetBlue invitation)
Old Dec 21, 19, 7:34 am

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Gold; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by MAXII View Post
Hilton points posted over night. I have to say E-rewards were very responsive to my emails as they always have been over the years.
I think they must load points in batches- I redeemed mine late last month and they posted around the same time as others' here.
Old Dec 22, 19, 6:17 am

I redeemed for Southwest Rapid Reward Points on 12/14....still havnt posted to my RR account as of 12/20, I sent E Rewards an E-Mail, and got a generic response that they are "away for the Holidays" and will look into this beginning in January....(Gimme a Break!! its an electronic transfer..)

Last edited by OKImready; Dec 22, 19 at 6:18 am Reason: typo
Old Dec 23, 19, 6:05 pm

How do you change the verified phone number?

With the old website it was possible to change phone numbers under the account settings, but I canít find a place where I can do that in the new website. Also, I prefer not to use my personal cell number. I have both a Skype number and an old google voice number (which still works). Can I use one of those for this purpose?
Old Dec 24, 19, 12:54 am

I had the same issue - just write to them via the website contact pages, they'll either ask some account details to reset the phone number or just reset it without asking the details. Then next time you redeem just enter the new number.
Old Dec 25, 19, 7:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by honu View Post
With the old website it was possible to change phone numbers under the account settings, but I canít find a place where I can do that in the new website. Also, I prefer not to use my personal cell number. I have both a Skype number and an old google voice number (which still works). Can I use one of those for this purpose?
Bear in mind they will either text or call the # you give, so you will have to have access to get the call when they call
Old Dec 26, 19, 9:00 am

Programs: IHG Spire, Delta Silver
Response I got about my missing Flying Blue redemption partner:

Thank you for your e-mail.

While we are tweaking a few things to optimize the brand-new website, some reward options may not be available for redemption straight away. Don't worry, this is just temporary. Do keep an eye on your account rewards section, as all your favourite reward partners will gradually be made available again.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Old Dec 26, 19, 3:45 pm

That’s their boilerplate answer. Wait a week or two and if still nothing, reply to their mail asking for updates. The new website went live like two months ago...
Old Dec 26, 19, 4:14 pm

Programs: IHG Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by beachmouse View Post
Response I got about my missing Flying Blue redemption partner:
I received the same cut/paste text on 12/12 regarding the airline partners I no longer see.

My most recent email from them said:
Our rewards and technical team is still working on fixing this issue. Please extend your patience a liitle longer. Rest assured they will put back the rewards you have enjoyed before.
Old Dec 28, 19, 3:56 pm

GEE...I redeem my E-Rewards "currency" for Southwest Rapid Reward points....upon redeeming them, they usually post to my Southwest account within a few days for the past few years... For December I redeemed "E-Rewards currency on Dec 14th, 2019... and as of Dec 28th they have not posted... I e-mailed E-rewards and got a response they are "away" for the holidays and will look into this in January.... Today 12/28 without sending another inquiry, I get another e-mail from E Rewards stating my "points" will post within 6 WEEKS....THATS a loooong time to take them to post...Anyone else seeing this for Southwest Points??

Search this Thread
Search Engine: