Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2017, 7:06 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
How are people doing with multiple accounts these days?

I have two accounts (in two different countries with two different e-mail addresses). I am now looking for a way to set up at least one more account. However, the only way I can do it at the moment is via Avios, with an e-mail address that I am already using.

How likely is it that I will get away with using two accounts with the same e-mail address, redeeming to the same FFPs or hotel programs?
Old Dec 18, 2017, 1:56 pm

Programs: United, Delta, American, Jet Blue, Hilton, Marriott
E-Rewards Missing Redemption No Customer Service

I redeemed points for Accor Hotel with e-rewards in October and have not received the points. I have received them in the past. When I contact e-rewards customer service (email only) I've been getting formula responses. This has been going on for three weeks. I have not gotten any closer to a solution nor has anyone from their customer service actually responded to me other than a stock response. I've also sent multiple requests. Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks.
Old Dec 18, 2017, 6:54 pm

robin,
E-Rewards has no customer service. The company is researchnow.com try getting through at that company.

On another subject for today:
WARNING: I say do not do any survery from "Liebermann Surveys." You will get through most of survey, and then it cuts you out after they get so much information. They will not pay you. It is a scam, but only the Liebermann surveys. Other surveys OK.
Old Dec 18, 2017, 6:55 pm

Originally Posted by The_Bouncer

I have two accounts (in two different countries with two different e-mail addresses). I am now looking for a way to set up at least one more account. However, the only way I can do it at the moment is via Avios, with an e-mail address that I am already using.

How likely is it that I will get away with using two accounts with the same e-mail address, redeeming to the same FFPs or hotel programs?

I no use multiple accounts. I may be cheap, but have my honor.
Old Dec 20, 2017, 1:00 pm

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by CarlosRodrigue
robin,
On another subject for today:
WARNING: I say do not do any survery from "Liebermann Surveys." You will get through most of survey, and then it cuts you out after they get so much information. They will not pay you. It is a scam, but only the Liebermann surveys. Other surveys OK.
Same with GFK survey on Microsoft Office 365... answered every single question, to be DQ after last one, when only reward for my 15minutes should be given. Damn cheats.
Old Dec 21, 2017, 6:05 am

Programs: Virgin Atlantic Silver, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Diamond, AA Platinum Pro
Originally Posted by robin25
I redeemed points for Accor Hotel with e-rewards in October and have not received the points. I have received them in the past. When I contact e-rewards customer service (email only) I've been getting formula responses. This has been going on for three weeks. I have not gotten any closer to a solution nor has anyone from their customer service actually responded to me other than a stock response. I've also sent multiple requests. Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks.
I redeemed $60 for 1000 Accor points a few days ago. The points have already been deposited.
Old Dec 26, 2017, 6:31 pm

Originally Posted by mirror74
Same with GFK survey on Microsoft Office 365... answered every single question, to be DQ after last one, when only reward for my 15minutes should be given. Damn cheats.

Thank you I will make a note of that one and not take it or trip it out in beginning.
So far we have:
GFK
Lieberman
Old Jan 6, 2018, 5:17 am

Happy New Year!

FYI Hertz pts still IHG EQ as of 01/06 ;-)
Old Jan 7, 2018, 11:20 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Originally Posted by wadmak
Happy New Year!

FYI Hertz pts still IHG EQ as of 01/06 ;-)
Sorry, but I'm not understanding how e-rewards and Hertz tie in to IHG EQ points? Could you please explain? Thanks.
Old Jan 7, 2018, 5:18 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards

You cannot have two accounts with the same email address. However it is easy to create an email address, or an alias for an existing one...
You'll need a telephone number to verify the new e-rewards account, which is a bit more difficult.
Old Jan 7, 2018, 6:37 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by bob12403
Sorry, but I'm not understanding how e-rewards and Hertz tie in to IHG EQ points? Could you please explain? Thanks.
yeah curious about this too
Old Jan 7, 2018, 8:00 pm

I'm a member of Alaska's e-rewards program. I received an email from Southwest with an offer to join Rewards for Opinions, and it came to the same address I use for the Alaska program. Do I need to shut down the Alaska one if I prefer the Southwest program? Do I need to wait any time before switching from one to the other?
Old Jan 7, 2018, 10:43 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Is is for this site?

https://www.rewardsforopinions.com/

If so, that's for the SSI side of the (now merged) company, not the E-Rewards side of Research Now. SSI runs those survey programs for a number of different companies (United, Jet Blue, KLM-Flying Blue, Alaska Le Club Accor, BA, Hawaiian, and IHG just off the top of my head) and you can have accounts in any number of them in addition to e-Rewards. SSI tracks you and lets you do five surveys per day across all of those programs.

While a lot of the SSI surveys seem like more work than it's worth, if you can get the daily 'Pop Rewards' tv survey (the screening question for that one asks you what tv shows you watched yesterday) it's quick and pretty painless if you've only watched one tv show yesterday from their list.
Old Jan 8, 2018, 1:32 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
Originally Posted by neuromancer
You cannot have two accounts with the same email address. However it is easy to create an email address, or an alias for an existing one...
You'll need a telephone number to verify the new e-rewards account, which is a bit more difficult.
The phone number is only used once, right? When setting up the account? I already have two accounts in two different countries (I have a dual sim phone), but I want to set up another UK account.
Old Jan 8, 2018, 6:24 am

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
The phone number is only used once, right? When setting up the account? I already have two accounts in two different countries (I have a dual sim phone), but I want to set up another UK account.
I'm not sure it is used only once. For me it was used once, but I've seen it here that it can be needed more times, if you redeem more often... I've redeemed once per month and the phone verification was used just the first time. Also, I'm not sure if the numbers need to be unique to the account they are used for, but it seems so, otherwise what's the point...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.