Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Old Jan 6, 20, 7:57 am

Programs: UA Silver, SPG Platinum, CP Gold, IHG Gold
Has anyone noticed improvements with the HHonors rewards since e-rewards updated its web site? I redeemed for an HH award on Jan. 3, and am wondering how long I should wait before contacting e-rewards about it. In particular, my last stay with Hilton was from March. 16-19 last year, and I don't want my points to expire. Thx tls
Old Jan 6, 20, 12:35 pm

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
No improvement - I redeemed before Xmas, nothing yet...

On a separate note - I got kicked out again after having completed 100% (NowTV survey)
Old Jan 6, 20, 1:11 pm

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
Originally Posted by WilcoRoger View Post
No improvement - I redeemed before Xmas, nothing yet...

On a separate note - I got kicked out again after having completed 100% (NowTV survey)
I have had several of those recently...and a huge increase in getting notifications for surveys only to click on them and getting the no surveys available screen.
Old Jan 6, 20, 2:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold
Had an interesting thing today. Must have been a survey for KeyBank. I was asked a few questions and then asked to watch a commercial clip and it was for Key. It told me to watch the clip and then click continue, watch the clipped four times and the continue button never came up, only the option to watch the clip again. Fortunately I only wasted a couple minutes on it.

On a positive note, the $25 Amazon gift cards are back in stock.
Old Jan 7, 20, 11:22 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by ShopAround View Post
I've clicked on multiple surveys today that have all defaulted to this same page asking for my name and address. I can't figure out if this page is an error but I'm not giving them that information.

Every single survey offer for both my wife's account and mine are now redirecting to this. Not sure if there is any way around it.
Old Jan 7, 20, 9:45 pm

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTP, HH Diamond, SPG Plat 75/LTG
Originally Posted by bj2757 View Post
...and a huge increase in getting notifications for surveys only to click on them and getting the no surveys available screen.
Getting a lot of that too - also on the UA airline survey site, which now has the same interface.
bj2757 likes this.
Old Jan 8, 20, 5:34 am

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by bswiz View Post
Every single survey offer for both my wife's account and mine are now redirecting to this. Not sure if there is any way around it.
I'd just fill in some imaginary address.
Old Jan 8, 20, 12:44 pm

Redemption on 12/14/2019 for Southwest Rapid Reward points STILL have not posted.......I HAVE put in a "ticket" / inquiry....I get a response saying it could take 6 weeks.... For the past few YEARS they would always post in a few days.
Anyone else seeing this for Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Points??

Last edited by OKImready; Jan 9, 20 at 6:29 am Reason: typo
Old Jan 9, 20, 7:33 am

Programs: UA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Redeemed for Hertz and BA, wanted also UA, but got message "You have reached redemption limit for today. Try again later". There is nothing about daily (weekly?) redemption limits on their webpage. ...?
Old Jan 9, 20, 8:14 am

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Gold; Marriott Gold
Every single survey offer for both my wife's account and mine are now redirecting to this [screen asking for personal details]. Not sure if there is any way around it.
Eventually it goes away, typically in a few days- maybe they get enough responses. I've also gotten surveys where the info is already filled in. I ignore those, too.
Old Jan 9, 20, 3:01 pm

Programs: DL GM/SC; GE; Marriott Titanium; IHG Spire
Originally Posted by WilcoRoger View Post
A couple of times I actually finished the survey (I was thanked for it) but was redirected to the "you didn't qualify" e-rewards page. Other times at the end "a few classification questions" , ie the actual survey was already finished and got kicked out.
I've seen this happen more and more often - this morning, I spent time on a survey about movies, got the successfully completed page and then when I clicked to find another survey, there was the "we've received enough responses" message. Credited me just the sceen out amount. I'm annoyed enough that I contacted them to complain. It's one thing to screen out in the process, it's another to complete a survey and then not receive credit.
MAXII likes this.
Old Jan 9, 20, 8:16 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy, Aeroplan, Best Western, IHG Rewards, AAdvantage, Executive Club
Originally Posted by chrism20 View Post
Strangely everything seems to be fine again. Not sure what happened but it's all good now.
Login issues resolved, but my friend is having issue a once redemption. Error message for any reward options.

Originally Posted by thelostshark View Post
Has anyone noticed improvements with the HHonors rewards since e-rewards updated its web site? I redeemed for an HH award on Jan. 3, and am wondering how long I should wait before contacting e-rewards about it. In particular, my last stay with Hilton was from March. 16-19 last year, and I don't want my points to expire. Thx tls
No improvements here either, redeemed on Dec 27. They are taking their full 4-6 weeks. Disclaimer is there and they donít seem to want to help till after 6 weeks. Agonizing wait lol
Old Jan 9, 20, 8:28 pm

Programs: UA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by mirror74 View Post
Redeemed for Hertz and BA, wanted also UA, but got message "You have reached redemption limit for today. Try again later". There is nothing about daily (weekly?) redemption limits on their webpage. ...?
Max 2 redemptions per 24 hours.
Old Jan 10, 20, 7:05 am

Ms Jane Doe
1600 Pennsylvania Ave
Washington DC

seems like a good address to give, doesn't it?
ShopAround likes this.
Old Jan 10, 20, 7:06 am

HHonours data point - redeemed 20/Dec, posted 8/Jan.

Good old days of real time postings are subjects of lore today.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: