Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Old Dec 28, 19, 4:25 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by OKImready View Post
I get another e-mail from E Rewards stating my "points" will post within 6 WEEKS....THATS a loooong time to take them to post...Anyone else seeing this for Southwest Points??
That's a standard reply, a quote from the T&C and means nothing (actually means up to 6 weeks). All of the redemptions say 6 weeks and usually post within 1 week
Old Dec 30, 19, 5:21 pm

Is anyone having a problem logging in?

i keep getting incorrect login when I try and login. It’s strange as I’m still able to take surveys and when running award wallet I can see the points adding to my account so the login is working for AW but not on my device.
Old Dec 30, 19, 10:04 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy, Aeroplan, Best Western, IHG Rewards, AAdvantage, Executive Club
Originally Posted by chrism20 View Post
Is anyone having a problem logging in?

i keep getting incorrect login when I try and login. Itís strange as Iím still able to take surveys and when running award wallet I can see the points adding to my account so the login is working for AW but not on my device.
Interesting, I personally did not have this issue, but I know someone else who is. So you are not the only one. So far, from they said, it has been spotty, in and out.
Old Dec 31, 19, 2:53 am

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
One positive, unannounced (unintentional?) change is that the monthly redemption limit for BA is gone. In December I redeemed 3x and all posted (always by next Tuesday morning)
Old Dec 31, 19, 3:14 am

Originally Posted by pointshogger View Post
Interesting, I personally did not have this issue, but I know someone else who is. So you are not the only one. So far, from they said, it has been spotty, in and out.
Thanks, Iíve managed to raise a ticket so will see what they say.
Old Dec 31, 19, 12:02 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, SkyPesos peon
My 12/14 Southwest Airlines redemption is still showing "pending" after 17 days. E-rewards is away for the holidays, with no one left behind at the office.
Old Dec 31, 19, 12:39 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy, Aeroplan, Best Western, IHG Rewards, AAdvantage, Executive Club
Originally Posted by chrism20 View Post
Thanks, Iíve managed to raise a ticket so will see what they say.
Try using AwardWallet to get in, seems to work fine from there.
chrism20 likes this.
Old Jan 2, 20, 6:58 am

Originally Posted by ShopAround View Post
I got the new website today. Same old crappy, scammy e-rewards. I just completed around 90% of a survey about Emblem Health and it screened me out at the very end.
Honestly, does anyone ever get to the end of a survey without being screened out?
Old Jan 2, 20, 8:08 am

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Gold; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by mtcrawford View Post
Honestly, does anyone ever get to the end of a survey without being screened out?
I'm going to jinx myself here, but yes. I'd say about 10% of the time I get kicked out after supplying what I consider to be substantial input (text answers, reactions to a video, my thoughts about various businesses). That's rotten but I'm retired so I have more time. If it helps- I seem to do best in the finance-related ones (I've got a lot of investments) and the ones on my habits with my laptop, mobile phone, smart TV, etc. Other categories may be worse at awarding points.
Old Jan 2, 20, 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by pointshogger View Post
Try using AwardWallet to get in, seems to work fine from there.
Strangely everything seems to be fine again. Not sure what happened but it's all good now.
Old Jan 2, 20, 3:48 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
They have started some additional checks at redemption time. Now when trying to redeem it says to check that the account number belongs to that name and does not let me. Which is strange, as I have sucessfully redeemed more than 10 times using the same account information. Not sure what is going on.
Old Jan 3, 20, 2:28 am

Originally Posted by mtcrawford View Post
A couple of times I actually finished the survey (I was thanked for it) but was redirected to the "you didn't qualify" e-rewards page. Other times at the end "a few classification questions" , ie the actual survey was already finished and got kicked out.

Annoying, but for the equivalent of 1-200 airmiles I'm not ready to spend time escalating the issue.
Old Jan 3, 20, 1:28 pm

Originally Posted by catdad View Post
My 12/14 Southwest Airlines redemption is still showing "pending" after 17 days. E-rewards is away for the holidays, with no one left behind at the office.
I have also redeemed e rewards currency for Southwest Points on 12/14/2019.....As of Today Jan 3. 2020 they STILL Have not posted....I get he same message, they are away for the Holidays etc...What gives E -rewards???
Old Jan 5, 20, 1:03 pm

Originally Posted by catdad View Post
Mine also....same date..... e -rewards keeps replying saying it'll NOW take up to SIX WEEKS to post to my account...Over the past few YEARS they would post within a few days....I sure like to know what is going on...

Last edited by OKImready; Jan 5, 20 at 1:03 pm Reason: typo
Old Jan 5, 20, 1:28 pm

Originally Posted by WilcoRoger View Post
One positive, unannounced (unintentional?) change is that the monthly redemption limit for BA is gone. In December I redeemed 3x and all posted (always by next Tuesday morning)
... and the 30 days redemption limit is back.

More annoyingly they want to send SMS code AGAIN, even though the account has been already "verified"

Search this Thread
Search Engine: