Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2020, 4:11 am

Originally Posted by beachmouse
I've also had some odd fussiness about copying and pasting a FF number from my AS account- it'll take a few tries and I have to make sure I haven't accidentally copied over a space at the beginning or end of the number but eventually it does get entered correctly and go through. Or try entering the number manually one digit at a time?
I’ve tried both systems over 2 days but no joy. I ended up redeeming for something else.
Old Mar 18, 2020, 1:30 pm
Suspended

"You reached your daily limit for redemptions"?

Cashed out 2 different awards last night (before 12am), went for a 3rd and got that message. OK so I just tried again and got the same message, so are we limited to 2 redemptions in any given 24 hours? Didnt even know there was a limit
Tilly71 likes this.
Old Mar 19, 2020, 7:49 am

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
The last three days whenever I receive an email saying I have a survey and click on it, I get the "sorry there is a problem" page in 15 different languages - every survey, every time. Anyone else having this issue?
Old Mar 19, 2020, 9:34 am

Programs: HH Diamond IHG Spire Accor Gold BW Diamond
Originally Posted by craz
Didnt even know there was a limit
From 13/03
Old Mar 19, 2020, 9:35 am

Programs: HH Diamond IHG Spire Accor Gold BW Diamond
Originally Posted by bj2757
Anyone else having this issue?
Klick any e-mail from previous week
Old Mar 19, 2020, 11:58 am

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by bj2757
The last three days whenever I receive an email saying I have a survey and click on it, I get the "sorry there is a problem" page in 15 different languages - every survey, every time. Anyone else having this issue?
Same here. But there are plenty of surveys on the site's home page.
Old Mar 19, 2020, 9:47 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by linsj
Same here. But there are plenty of surveys on the site's home page.
Logged in to cashout and then hit the surveys that were showing, once done went back into my email acct and clicked on the emials and no longer the message about an error only a screen shot how there arent any more surveys and then reg erewards page. So I take it once you clicked onto a survey while logged in it will reset everything and problem solved
Old Mar 20, 2020, 8:51 am

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
Logged in to cashout and then hit the surveys that were showing, once done went back into my email acct and clicked on the emials and no longer the message about an error only a screen shot how there arent any more surveys and then reg erewards page. So I take it once you clicked onto a survey while logged in it will reset everything and problem solved
Thanks all. I guess there was just too much going on for me to think about just going to the website and clicking on the available surveys - I normally do that and as indicated above it works fine.
Old Mar 20, 2020, 1:54 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Problem solved... temporarily. After a while, clicking on the links in emails still gives me the "Unexpected Error" webpage. Not sure if it resets daily or what.
Old Mar 25, 2020, 7:34 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by honu
I’ve tried both systems over 2 days but no joy. I ended up redeeming for something else.
What worked for me this time is entering my first and last names and only after those are filled in do I copy and paste the Alaska FF number.
Old Mar 26, 2020, 1:19 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy, Aeroplan, Best Western, IHG Rewards, AAdvantage, Executive Club
Surveys have been sparse the last few days. Was hoping I could do more with some free time
The_Bouncer likes this.
Old Mar 30, 2020, 6:54 am

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Diamond
I know! I've resorted to clicking on old e-mails again, which sometimes brings one up. I'm seeing quite a few asking about changes in various buying or other decisions due to COVID-19 so there are companies looking for our thoughts, and constructing surveys seems to be the perfect "work from home" project. I hope it picks up soon.
Old Mar 30, 2020, 2:15 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Interesting use of the word “unfortunately” ....

e-rewards screening question : Do you have fever, dry cough, loss of taste, fatigue ?

Answer : None of the above.

“Thank you for your interest in this study. Unfortunately, this study has received the number of responses required from your particular survey group”
ankomonkey and Tilly71 like this.

Last edited by Oxon Flyer; Mar 30, 2020 at 2:26 pm
Old Apr 2, 2020, 10:36 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy, Aeroplan, Best Western, IHG Rewards, AAdvantage, Executive Club
Yikes, the last survey I did was March 24.
Old Apr 12, 2020, 10:58 pm

Has anyone been able to get any surveys lately? I have not seen much and it's nice to do them since I am at home all day and not working right now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.