Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2020, 3:36 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by Tilly71
Hi,
It's the multi-choice initial questionnaires I'm receiving in the last few days, these are the ones your faced with when you click on a survey link in your account. I tend to get a multi choice of around 10-20 selections on these recently. If I check say 4-5 statements it seems to mostly screen me out. I sometimes just click the bottom box to answer "no to all" and this sometimes continues on to an actual survey.
I was wondering if anybody had a successful strategy they use faced with these multi choice initial survey qualifiers for getting through them succesfully?
I'm not sure they are screening questions or just filling up the database for later (and without pay). It's just too often they are not followed by a survey, particularly the one about COVID-19 symptoms.
By the way, is it just me, or the surveys have become longer for less return? Seems to me most of the surveys lately are for 100-200 points, but have length that previously gave 500-600...
Old May 29, 2020, 12:50 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, VS Red, HH Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Basic, Alitalia Status Match
Originally Posted by neuromancer
By the way, is it just me, or the surveys have become longer for less return? Seems to me most of the surveys lately are for 100-200 points, but have length that previously gave 500-600...
Yes, the reward/minute is now insulting. I've even had a few 4 minutes/0 points surveys. ...What the f***?
Old May 29, 2020, 7:15 am

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by ankomonkey
I've even had a few 4 minutes/0 points surveys. ...What the f***?
Hah! I've seen that too! Though of course I've never clicked on it to see what the heck that's about, and at least they've never tried to throw it at me when I complete a survey and just let them choose the next one. It must always be the same thing because it's the only zero points one I've ever seen listed.

FTF
ankomonkey likes this.
Old Jun 1, 2020, 11:59 am

Originally Posted by FullTimeFlyer
Hah! I've seen that too! Though of course I've never clicked on it to see what the heck that's about, and at least they've never tried to throw it at me when I complete a survey and just let them choose the next one. It must always be the same thing because it's the only zero points one I've ever seen listed.

FTF
Beware of a Survey on Bristol hosted by Survey Monkey. Completed the entire survey, stated congratulations and then instead of awarding me the points directed me to sign up to Survey Monkey site! 😤
Old Jun 8, 2020, 10:56 am

I swear some of the questions that are just for seeing if you qualify for any surveys are getting dumber each day. This is today's.

Have you purchased a ____________________ within the past six (6) months?

gas-powered toothbrush

Lol
Old Jun 8, 2020, 4:34 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
These are quality checks.
Old Jun 8, 2020, 6:05 pm

Originally Posted by neuromancer
These are quality checks.
I know but they are very funny sometimes.
Old Jun 12, 2020, 12:50 pm

Does not work for me today, while accessing the account he survey section just keep reloading indefinitely and not listing any survey, if clicking a survey link from an email I get just a blank page.
ankomonkey likes this.
Old Jun 13, 2020, 1:22 am

Originally Posted by mitelsp
Does not work for me today, while accessing the account he survey section just keep reloading indefinitely and not listing any survey, if clicking a survey link from an email I get just a blank page.
I got that late afternoon, I tried email links and they did work. Accounts all working again by early evening.
Old Jun 17, 2020, 7:50 pm

Programs: United Silver and HH Diamond
It is asking me to link my Google Account with my e-rewards account. The problem is the email address that I use with Google does not match the email address that I use with e-rewards. My gmail account isn't officially a gmail account. It is a corporate account, so e-rewards doesn't even count it. Finally, many people do not have a Google account. They just use google.
Old Jun 17, 2020, 8:54 pm

I got that too, asking to link my google account. I also have survey requires me to input my full name and full address. Some asked for my phone number before I can go any further. I simply deleted all these surveys.

i also completed a really long survey last night. It did not seem too bad at the beginning and it showed I was already 36% in progress, then minutes later, I was back to 16% progress. When I got to 76% completion, the next screen pushed me back to 55% and had very sloooow loading. It was super annoying and took over an hour and I was given about $2.25.

today, there was another long survey that took close to an hour and at the end it gave a blank page after submission. So all these time went down the drain.

what is this ereward? Getting worse and worse.
Old Jun 18, 2020, 6:48 am

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by ChinaShrek
It is asking me to link my Google Account with my e-rewards account. The problem is the email address that I use with Google does not match the email address that I use with e-rewards.
Same here. Google knows far more about me than I want anyway without deliberately adding more.
ChinaShrek and MAXII like this.
Old Jun 20, 2020, 7:28 am

Did anyone have a number of 700 x point surveys stuck in their accounts later this week, they didn't disappear for two days until pm Friday, was a slow week until then.
Old Jun 23, 2020, 4:21 am

Originally Posted by Tilly71
Did anyone have a number of 700 x point surveys stuck in their accounts later this week, they didn't disappear for two days until pm Friday, was a slow week until then.
I didn't have any 700 ones but there were a number of surveys between 75 and 375 points jammed in my home page for most of last week that just kept going to the complete profile page when clicking on them. They cleared up late Sunday night by the look of it (I'm in the UK)
Tilly71 likes this.
Old Jun 23, 2020, 11:46 am

Has anyone not been able to redeem avios as a reward today? I put in all the correct details but the checkout button does not work?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.