Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2017, 2:35 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
IHG as EQ was always buried in the terms and conditions you can view after you click to redeem. And was still described as such when I checked a few minutes ago
Old Mar 3, 2017, 3:15 pm

Programs: IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by beachmouse
IHG as EQ was always buried in the terms and conditions you can view after you click to redeem. And was still described as such when I checked a few minutes ago
yes I have just looked on the App it still says they are elite qualifying
Old Mar 3, 2017, 3:24 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
Ah well - looks like AA miles are my go-to redemption for the future then (unless I need to rescue anything else from expiry).

Apologies if this has been asked and answered before, but is there any way to increase the number of partner redemptions available? I would prefer to redeem for AS miles, but that is not an option on my account (UK).
Old Mar 3, 2017, 3:36 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by The_Bouncer
Apologies if this has been asked and answered before, but is there any way to increase the number of partner redemptions available? I would prefer to redeem for AS miles, but that is not an option on my account (UK).
You need to sign up for a new account through another sposor (AS or a hotel). Or the sposor through which you signed up must leave e-rewards.
Old Mar 3, 2017, 5:40 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Reward options also vary by country. Google search says e-rewards.co.uk awards are: Flying Blue, American, Choice, Club Carlson, Ethiad, Eurowings, Hilton, Iberia, IHG, Accor, United , and Virgin Atlantic
Old Mar 3, 2017, 11:53 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
That makes sense. All of the above are options on my UK account. Choice and Club Carlson seem to have been recently added. Maybe the UK site will add more later.
Old Mar 4, 2017, 4:29 am

Reward options also vary by country. Google search says e-rewards.co.uk awards are: Flying Blue, American, Choice, Club Carlson, Ethiad, Eurowings, Hilton, Iberia, IHG, Accor, United , and Virgin Atlantic
I don't know if u just listed the travel company options, but my UK account also has amazon, avios, boots, BA, gourmet society, iwoot.com, late rooms, m and s, national express, sainsburys, world privilege plus and the Hut and a couple more i've never heard of....in case these are of use to someone
Old Mar 4, 2017, 6:34 pm

anyone had success yet in getting the 2/27 IHG batch posted into EQ? the T&C still say posts as EQ but the email correspondance from IHG rep says otherwise...
Old Mar 5, 2017, 2:59 am

Originally Posted by Dai.Lo
anyone had success yet in getting the 2/27 IHG batch posted into EQ? the T&C still say posts as EQ but the email correspondance from IHG rep says otherwise...
I was the week before and I'm still being told they are looking into it

​​​​​​​still showing pts as EQ in the T and C's
Old Mar 6, 2017, 12:48 am

Shirley no coincidence that IHG Rewards Club Dining points also no longer EQ since Feb 21???

Oh well... Time to move on :-(
Old Mar 6, 2017, 11:56 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Originally Posted by Grando
The Rewards Center page on e-Rewards now makes no mention of of point transfers to IHG being EQ.
Not true. If you click on an IHG reward, then click on the T&C on the next page, you will see "IHG Rewards Club Points earned through e-Rewards count towards Elite Tier status." As others have posted previously, that's where that information has lived. Nothing has changed.
Old Mar 6, 2017, 7:00 pm

Originally Posted by bob12403
Not true. If you click on an IHG reward, then click on the T&C on the next page, you will see "IHG Rewards Club Points earned through e-Rewards count towards Elite Tier status." As others have posted previously, that's where that information has lived. Nothing has changed.

I earned a bonus for IHG points on 2/7 and 2/21. Points on 2/7 counted towards EQ, points earned on 2/21 were not. Looks like there was a changed. I just went for more today, so hopefully they will process tomorrow and I can see if it counts towards EQ or not.
Old Mar 7, 2017, 10:04 am

Originally Posted by beastieb
I earned a bonus for IHG points on 2/7 and 2/21. Points on 2/7 counted towards EQ, points earned on 2/21 were not. Looks like there was a changed. I just went for more today, so hopefully they will process tomorrow and I can see if it counts towards EQ or not.
I earned an additional bonus 3/7. It did not count towards EQ.
Old Mar 7, 2017, 5:07 pm

Originally Posted by beastieb
I earned an additional bonus 3/7. It did not count towards EQ.
sad days, they should really honour the conditions as per the T&C in e-rewards
Old Mar 7, 2017, 5:37 pm

Originally Posted by Dai.Lo
sad days, they should really honour the conditions as per the T&C in e-rewards
​​​​​​​they have honoured some people's already, as there is another thread in the ihg forum...i'm keeping on at them

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.