Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Old Feb 25, 20, 9:52 am

Redeem & Get Surveys?

Well, this is interesting. Up until around December I was completing surveys & redeeming regularly. Since then, all I was getting was those pesky "answer a few questions to find a new survey". I had $60 so decided just to redeem & walk away from erewards altogether.

Out of curiosity last week, I checked my account and found a bunch of surveys which I completed😁

So, since redeeming, I've had numerous surveys and it appears I'm back to being able to rack up erewards.

Anyone else found this?
Old Feb 26, 20, 11:35 am

When clicking on a well-paying survey from my dashboard, I'm also getting a lot of "Thank you for your interest in this study. Unfortunately, this study has received the number of responses required from your particular survey group." Then after I complete a survey or two, it will eventually give me access to the original survey I wanted, which magically now needs responses from my particular survey group, I guess.
Old Feb 26, 20, 5:49 pm

Programs: IHG Spire, Delta Silver
while I'm still waiting for my 1/25 Alaska miles, my ones for 2/26 posted instantly.
Old Feb 26, 20, 7:04 pm

Canít redeem and not getting any surveys either

After years of surveys perhaps erewards is cutting me off? Itís been almost a month without an email and no surveys when I log in. Hard to believe something triggered my profile to not get at least a few surveys.

I tried to cash out the $ I have but keep getting an error each time I try to redeem. Anyone else seeing the same thing?
Old Feb 27, 20, 12:40 am

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Well, it seems your account has been blocked
Old Feb 28, 20, 1:03 am

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Contact them and they'll either unblock the account or just say you're blocked/banned. Has happened either way.
Old Mar 4, 20, 6:30 am

I am having the same problem as in December.... I redeem for Southwest Rapid Reward Points.... and after 8 days they still have not posted to my Southwest Rapid Rewards account...
Old Mar 4, 20, 6:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold
Is the Hilton redemption problem fixed or is still taking months for the points to post?
Old Mar 7, 20, 7:59 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles, United Mileage Plus
I redeemed Hilton points on February 21 and they were deposited on February 25.
Old Mar 8, 20, 8:27 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
I redeemed Hilton on February 25, posted on March 5. So the wait is getting shorter.
Old Mar 9, 20, 4:16 pm

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, IHG Gold, SPG
I redeemed for Hilton on March 2 and the points were in my account today (March 9). Not bad.
Old Mar 12, 20, 6:52 am

Programs: DL, AA, US, SWA
I was just told that I had "Reached your temporary redemption limit for this reward. Please select a different reward, or try again later." This was with SWA. I get 2k points per month.
Old Mar 12, 20, 3:02 pm

Originally Posted by RobtheAggie View Post
I was just told that I had "Reached your temporary redemption limit for this reward. Please select a different reward, or try again later." This was with SWA. I get 2k points per month.
Since they allow one redemption each 30 days, as February had 29 days you need to wait one more day, same thing happened to me.
Old Mar 13, 20, 11:47 am

Are AS redemptions broken? I’ve been trying to redeem 2K in my AS account, but e-rewards will not accept my MP number. I’ve redeemed before, last time just over 30 days ago, and it doesn’t give me the temporary redemption limit error. It simply insists that the MP number is incorrect. But it’s not! Anyone else with this experience?
Old Mar 13, 20, 10:12 pm

Programs: IHG Spire, Delta Silver
I've also had some odd fussiness about copying and pasting a FF number from my AS account- it'll take a few tries and I have to make sure I haven't accidentally copied over a space at the beginning or end of the number but eventually it does get entered correctly and go through. Or try entering the number manually one digit at a time?
KathyWdrf likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: