Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Old May 14, 20, 3:11 pm
  #4201  
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: CNF
Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Posts: 2,075
Generally no, but if you redeem too often (probably more than once a week) it will ask for the code
neuromancer is online now  
Old May 15, 20, 11:14 am
  #4202  
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 674
Originally Posted by neuromancer View Post
Generally no, but if you redeem too often (probably more than once a week) it will ask for the code
My 2nd redemption overall today asked for an SMS confirmation code, last time redeemed over 2 x weeks ago.

Not sure if everyone is aware but you can redeem more than once even though it states only once per 30 x days to BA Avios at the moment and if you have a lot of points the system allows at present to redeem more than one redemption at a time. Ive only tried this with avios, might work with other partners.
Tilly71 is offline  
Old May 15, 20, 10:25 pm
  #4203  
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: NOVA
Programs: Priority Club Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, UA/DL/AA Back of the plane...
Posts: 1,767
Having a problem w/ redeeming AA today... Fill in name and AAdvantage number and it just gives me a blank pop-up that says "close"

First name, last name and AAdvantage number all show a green check mark but then the pop up... tried with UA (not 30 days yet so I knew it would not go through) and it seems to work OK.

Any help?

UPDATE: After trying multiple times today it finally just let me submit an AAdvantage redemption!

Last edited by fwfdan; May 16, 20 at 9:30 pm Reason: no longer a problem
fwfdan is offline  
Old May 20, 20, 12:44 pm
  #4204  
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Washington, DC
Programs: AA, UA, DL, Hertz Five Star, Marriott Gold, IHG Spire, Hilton
Posts: 1,197
Originally Posted by ChinaShrek View Post
Not that you want to hear this but I redeemed on May 1 and the points were in my Hilton account today (May 4). I don't understand the inconsistency people are experiencing.
Similarly, I redeemed on May 11, points posted one week later on May 18. My first time redeeming for Hilton points, maybe just beginner's luck?
bob12403 is offline  
Old May 21, 20, 11:54 am
  #4205  
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Maine
Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, IHG Gold, SPG
Posts: 1,254
Originally Posted by bob12403 View Post
Similarly, I redeemed on May 11, points posted one week later on May 18. My first time redeeming for Hilton points, maybe just beginner's luck?
They either have computer issues or they screen out people with certain IP addresses.
ChinaShrek is offline  
Old May 21, 20, 1:01 pm
  #4206  
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: HEL
Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Posts: 9,155
Originally Posted by Tilly71 View Post
Not sure if everyone is aware but you can redeem more than once even though it states only once per 30 x days to BA Avios at the moment and if you have a lot of points the system allows at present to redeem more than one redemption at a time. Ive only tried this with avios, might work with other partners.
Thanks and even better - you can choose e.g 2 awards at the same time, just move the number from 1 to 2. Probably even more, if you have the points. Earlier it was rejected, today it went thru and I was still within the 30 days period. ^
Let's see Tuesday morning if they post normally.

EDITed to add - it seems that it doesn't work on all accounts... bug or feature, who knows?

Last edited by WilcoRoger; May 21, 20 at 1:22 pm
WilcoRoger is offline  
Old May 21, 20, 7:32 pm
  #4207  
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: ORD, HKG
Programs: UA*G, AA PLT, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold
Posts: 9,702
Originally Posted by lililolo View Post

however, earning several hundred ereward dollars a month still seems a lot to me. If I have to do it, I probably have to spend ample of my time everyday to achieve that.
The key is be patient and dont be discouraged getting multiple disqualified surveys, we all got that frequently, just keep going.

Of course you have to spend time to achieve that, in the past i made $100 a month, now i got furloughed home all day everyday, i had been making $200 a month, i usually only day once in the morning and once in the evening, kind of averaging $7 a day.
ORDnHKG is offline  
Old May 22, 20, 6:10 am
  #4208  
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 1
Is it normal to have no surveys on my dashboard after signing up and completing the profile questions? I'm new user and completed all the questions for the profile up to 100% (man that took forever!), earned the "Bronze" member badge "Profile Builder" badge, and I do not see any actual surveys anywhere. How long do I have to wait? There is a green circle with the number 1 on my Survey tab, which to me means that I have 1 survey waiting for me, but when I click on it, there is nothing new for me to fill out.
MrDragon is offline  
Old May 22, 20, 2:44 pm
  #4209  
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: CNF
Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Posts: 2,075
Originally Posted by MrDragon View Post
Is it normal to have no surveys on my dashboard after signing up and completing the profile questions? I'm new user and completed all the questions for the profile up to 100% (man that took forever!), earned the "Bronze" member badge "Profile Builder" badge, and I do not see any actual surveys anywhere. How long do I have to wait? There is a green circle with the number 1 on my Survey tab, which to me means that I have 1 survey waiting for me, but when I click on it, there is nothing new for me to fill out.
Just wait, they should appear. That said, I haven't had any surveys for a week, starting to think my account has been locked out.
neuromancer is online now  
Old May 23, 20, 12:40 pm
  #4210  
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 523
Has anyone had issues lately with one survey that's for $4.00 E rewards for 15 minutes. But when you click the start survey it just go back to the same page again. It's also happened with another survey company that I use for direct miles into a airline.
I can't even take another survey because every other link I click it just redirects back to that one survey about transportation. It's very annoying and can't do any others till that one goes away.
brabb12 is offline  
Old May 23, 20, 12:48 pm
  #4211  
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chicagoland/ORD
Programs: UA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Posts: 3,296
Originally Posted by brabb12 View Post
Has anyone had issues lately with one survey that's for $4.00 E rewards for 15 minutes. But when you click the start survey it just go back to the same page again. It's also happened with another survey company that I use for direct miles into a airline.
I can't even take another survey because every other link I click it just redirects back to that one survey about transportation. It's very annoying and can't do any others till that one goes away.
I've occasionally had this problem with a survey, including one today. The problem has always cleared up the next day.
linsj is offline  
Old May 23, 20, 3:57 pm
  #4212  
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Washington, DC
Programs: AA, UA, DL, Hertz Five Star, Marriott Gold, IHG Spire, Hilton
Posts: 1,197
Originally Posted by linsj View Post
I've occasionally had this problem with a survey, including one today. The problem has always cleared up the next day.
Sometimes it clears up even faster. Had it happen this morning, with not one but two different surveys, but by early afternoon newer surveys had already pushed the problem surveys down and off the page. Interesting that both surveys were from ssisurveys.com.

I've had some inconsistent luck with two approaches other than waiting it out: 1. If you're taking the survey on a computer, try it on a mobile device. If you get lucky, the particular survey doesn't work on mobile devices, and e-rewards will move you on to the next survey; 2. If you've had no luck clicking on all the other surveys on your dashboard, go back to them and click several more times. That has occasionally given me access to another survey, but unfortunately doesn't knock out the problematic one.
bob12403 is offline  
Old May 23, 20, 5:42 pm
  #4213  
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: NOVA
Programs: Priority Club Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, UA/DL/AA Back of the plane...
Posts: 1,767
Originally Posted by brabb12 View Post
Has anyone had issues lately with one survey that's for $4.00 E rewards for 15 minutes. But when you click the start survey it just go back to the same page again. It's also happened with another survey company that I use for direct miles into a airline.
I can't even take another survey because every other link I click it just redirects back to that one survey about transportation. It's very annoying and can't do any others till that one goes away.
Having the same issue today. Was able to do one from an email link but now having the same issue.
fwfdan is offline  
Old May 23, 20, 10:17 pm
  #4214  
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 523
Originally Posted by fwfdan View Post
Having the same issue today. Was able to do one from an email link but now having the same issue.
. Yeah if I get a email I can do a different one, but once I finish the email one, it goes to the one about transportation that won't to away.
brabb12 is offline  
Old May 24, 20, 3:37 am
  #4215  
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: CNF
Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Posts: 2,075
The issue will disappear after the problem survey expires
neuromancer is online now  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: